What's up with 2022's weed culture; Can hardly smell it. no loud verities, no awesome taste, no expansion. no high!!!

• Thread starter JANSSON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't agree with this. My first grow was a smashing success and even though I was a procrastinatin ' fool, my Afghani is looking like it's digging the SuperSoil.

First and second grows.
It's sleepy time, but have a few balkh afganis from kalifa genetics, and got a few phenos, from a 10 pack! And one fat leafed short one is really loud! Was moving plants around, and when moved it, just blasted me with loud sour! This might be the one to start my skunk project. Imho landrace is where we need to look.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

f1 roadkill(agent orange f1 2009x sbg(seedsman testers...3 weeks flower under a 400w hps in a hydro soil system..biobizz soil fed exclusively biobizz nutes and hinting ever so fruitful hints of blue leafset reminiscent of them old skunks of yesteryear...terp profile is extremely loud at this juncture...and f1 hybrid stock at its finest form online...🫡❤️

potency is still with us...its knowing where to look these days..mass hybridisation and heavily laden thc flowers with no bite are more frequent now..earlier filial generation stock from reputable breeding programs finds you these windows into what we are losing in today's market!!

20230528 003013
Last edited:
Top Bottom