Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

just want to say - I've seen WAY more pesticide use in the bm than in licensed facilities...like, an absurd amount more....like, I see a bug, i don't know what it is, so I'm buying avid, forbid, eagle, mallet, floramite, every bug bomb, and maybe some organic shit for when it's harvest time. And then when I still have half a gallon of poison in my sprayer (since I don't know how to measure less than a milliliter) I'm gonna dump it down the drain/out in the yard.

most dispensaries aren't using pesticides anymore after the recent crackdowns, they are yanking licenses if you're using chemicals not on their approved list.

And for the dispos that do still use pesticides, they most likely won't last long since pesticide testing is about to be a requirement just like mold.

either way though, that doesn't change the fact that 97% of dispo weed sucks. If you want to get fire nugs go see a jam band and make some friends, hippies always have the chronic.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

^^^^^ i'm sorry but the thought of pesticide laced herbs is very unsettling to me. i can honestly say without batting an eye that i'd not sleep at night knowing i gave folks stuff with pesticides on it. Kinda sad to see folks so willing to poison people.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

^^^^^ i'm sorry but the thought of pesticide laced herbs is very unsettling to me. i can honestly say without batting an eye that i'd not sleep at night knowing i gave folks stuff with pesticides on it. Kinda sad to see folks so willing to poison people.

yeah well there are definitely growers out there with integrity, but there are still plenty more (WAY MORE) others who would rather have the cash than the integrity...people with the passion for the plant tend to run in the same circle, then there are the straight up cash croppers who don't think twice about their crops or where their crops go.

I dipped out of the dispo scene to see what was going on in the underground, and I almost lost heart at the way people treat their plants and their space in general. I'm happy to be back in a commercial garden where everyone is passionate and excited to be doing what they're doing.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah its people on here in denver but its not like theyre just jumpin to meet people off the farm or new people period.its way easier to walk into a dispensary than it is to round up people who stay in denver on here @putembk how would I go about finding who stays in denver and wants to sell me some bud? Write a thread titled "Hey Who Stays In Denver And Wants To Meet A Stranger To Sell Weed To?"
Money talks bullshit wAlks, if your paying more then the other guy you will be much more convincing and more people will be inviting.

Pimp T

Pimp T

That works wonders for the denver police department.

You won't get any respect coming in through the front doors of a dispensary or the homepage of this site and inciting replies.

You are correct in posting that farmers here won't be sending you private messages about meds. Having access to high quality medicine is a privilege not a right, and you seem to have a self-serving attitude that would push more generous people to share elsewhere.

You'd probably be better off at a rec shop where they will welcome your assumptions. It's amazing how much more people open up when you show respect, you should try it.

Good luck.

The pot tax holiday is for rec only and state and local taxes still apply. that's what the radiobox said.
I already knew someone was going to try to down me from being str8 up I saw it coming from a mile away. I dont have time to mingle with locals honestly. Im literally coming on specific weed tour not good weed tour-specific strains. Literally trying to get off the plane go to a dispensary eat smoke sleep repeat. Im only going to be in for 3 days. All this self serving attitude stuff where does that even come from? Who did I disrespect? You have someone telling me do to something thats pretty much not gonna happen. What was I suppose to say? "Youre right Ill start meeting locals on here" and then start hittin up random people and asking if theyre in denver and can serve me? I wont get any respect walking thru the dispensary inciting replies? What are u even talking about? Respect? What? Only replys im looking to incite from a dispensary is "hi sir welcome to greenpalace the strains we have are x x x." Only replies im inciting here is " hey dude ive been to greenspot they have hells angels legend og and forum cookies ive been there myself its pretty good etc."

Pimp T

Pimp T

Cool I have no problem with that. But will I lose your respect if I ask like @LocalGrowGuy said i will?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I already knew someone was going to try to down me from being str8 up I saw it coming from a mile away. I dont have time to mingle with locals honestly. Im literally coming on specific weed tour not good weed tour-specific strains. Literally trying to get off the plane go to a dispensary eat smoke sleep repeat. Im only going to be in for 3 days. All this self serving attitude stuff where does that even come from? Who did I disrespect? You have someone telling me do to something thats pretty much not gonna happen. What was I suppose to say? "Youre right Ill start meeting locals on here" and then start hittin up random people and asking if theyre in denver and can serve me? I wont get any respect walking thru the dispensary inciting replies? What are u even talking about? Respect? What? Only replys im looking to incite from a dispensary is "hi sir welcome to greenpalace the strains we have are x x x." Only replies im inciting here is " hey dude ive been to greenspot they have hells angels legend og and forum cookies ive been there myself its pretty good etc."
I'll assume you understand English since your spell check is on a smoke break.

I don't think you have disrespected anyone in particular, you just seem like you are pretty arrogant, and your expectations are absurd. Your attitude in general and your replies to me confirm this. I'm not trying to 'down you from being straight up', I'm not even sure what that means, but if you are saying you purposely made this thread expecting to create a negative attitude or to just be a dick, you did a great job. You'll get much better info and pertinent advice if you act politely. I'm sure you are a nice guy but you are going about this the wrong way. You expect the best flower the state has to offer but you 'don't have time to mingle with locals'? Have fun in the waiting room at whatever shop you find. There are other forums out there that are more friendly to Medical Marijuana Center customers with unrealistic expectations.

Funny you post 'thats pretty much not gonna happen.'. I think it's safe to assume that your perfect little dream trip to score some killah dank in colorado is 'pretty much not gonna happen'.

Going to an MMC or using a caregiver, or whatever method you end up using to compare strains, is not going to give you an apples to apples comparison. Non-med smokers, in my experience, treat the act of purchasing medical marijuana the same as going to the liquor store. The crown royal you drink at your mansion in bel air is the same as the crown royal that you get in the champagne room.

That does not translate to marijuana like you think it does. I'm sorry if you are offended, but you are not the first or the last person to make a post asking where the best shit is at.

Here are a few places for you:

Livwell

Organic Greens

Altitude East Treatments

Evolutionary Holdings

Green Cross Colorado

Green Solution

Mindful

MMJ America

RINO Supply

Sweet Leaf

**EDIT- I should disclose the fact that I am a recovering asshole myself. I speak from experience not from a soap box. One day at a time.

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

Youre the only one coming here with some negative bullshit! I just reviewed my last paragraph only thing my spell check missed was "replys" instead of replacing it with replies, me purposely saying "hittin" instead of hitting and me saying "gonna" instead of going to. Where do I seem arrogant at? And my expectations arent absurd especially when im saying I want to get strains like hells angels og ghost og Chemdog #4 girl scout cookies and with a quick sweep through weed maps I see every single one of those. Hahaha go back and read all 4 of my replies and tell me where im being a dick. As I said in this thread before im not looking for the best- im looking for specific strains they dont have to be grown the best. All this perfect little dream trip and all that other bullshit u can keep all of that. Only one thats been a dick or negative or better yet a negative dick is u. Thanks for the recommendations.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Youre the only one coming here with some negative bullshit! I just reviewed my last paragraph only thing my spell check missed was "replys" instead of replacing it with replies, me purposely saying "hittin" instead of hitting and me saying "gonna" instead of going to. Where do I seem arrogant at? And my expectations arent absurd especially when im saying I want to get strains like hells angels og ghost og Chemdog #4 girl scout cookies and with a quick sweep through weed maps I see every single one of those. Hahaha go back and read all 4 of my replies and tell me where im being a dick. As I said in this thread before im not looking for the best- im looking for specific strains they dont have to be grown the best. All this perfect little dream trip and all that other bullshit u can keep all of that. Only one thats been a dick or negative or better yet a negative dick is u. Thanks for the recommendations.
Ok chief.

Have fun with weedmaps.

putembk

putembk

Hate to say this Mr T but you are coming off a little brash. I just finished reading some of your other threads and you do pretty much the same kind of posting there as well. If you really want to learn I am thinking you should turn it down a notch, take your time and don't fuck with the guys that have been on here a long time. Believe me.....they have earned their stripes. Be well.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hahaha oh yeah what kind of posting is that? Take my time with what? Dont fuck with the guys that have been on here? What? Who do I fuck with?

B

boston

Yeah its people on here in denver but its not like theyre just jumpin to meet people off the farm or new people period.its way easier to walk into a dispensary than it is to round up people who stay in denver on here @putembk how would I go about finding who stays in denver and wants to sell me some bud? Write a thread titled "Hey Who Stays In Denver And Wants To Meet A Stranger To Sell Weed To?"

Stop by a disp buy a sack hit up a show
buy better smoke cheaper

I am guessing this is your first trip to denver
i think you will be amazed at how easy it is to find good smoke
clones and all you desire are just as easy

I am not from colo at all and have never had any problems

B

boston

14 er in boulder -fair priced 65 -1/4
Foxstreet in denver high price but worth it 100 1/4

Will get you enough to roll some js just toget cconversation started
expect to pay 150- 200a zip from some heads for anything worth a dam
lbs can be had for 16-2000
Clones have been a dime a dozen

I think you can wear a police officer uniform and find plenty of anything you want no problem
hell stand on a corner whith a sign i think you probably be fine

I had more problems finding a public bathroom then smoke
Post what dates you going and i will find some shows for you where i am sure all will be available

Underthesun

Underthesun

Agreed, the best smoke around for cheapest is from the local heads in the right circles. A little late in the year but the music festivals especially the one's where you can camp will have many opportunities for friend making if you are a halfway fun guy to be around. Bonus, good buds follow good music. Like chemdog, bagseed from a Grateful Dead parking lot bag.

Tripsick

Tripsick

When will this testing be mandatory? i'm just curious to the price of weed once this is enforced.

epitome

epitome

can't say I'd recommend terrapin to anyone...they're pretty notorious for using eagle and other nasty nasty shit in flower, and I've found PM on some of their buds at the Boulder store. This was all at least two years ago, but I still hear crazy shit talked about them in the medical community (last little bit was that their trimmers trim in respirators and tyvek suits...sounds so overly sketch)
I can't argue that every batch is great smoke, I just picked up again just recently and the smoke was harsh and bitter....this time it did not smoke as good as it smelled and I only found one strand that looked and smelled decent the 6 other offerings had next to no smell and looked leafy horrible with brown nugs mixed in with decent green nugs...this last visit was fishy. Consistency is rare, with both dispensarys (above ground) and basements (underground)....

Top Bottom