Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Today's harvest.....Lucinda. You won't see this at a dispensary......
Unnamed

Pimp T

Pimp T

Cant really see. Probably looks and is good but as I stated before only thing im trying to find in a dispensary or denver is: SFVOG Triangle Kush Forum GSC Fire OG Hells Angels OG and a couple of clone onlys that I have already that I havent flowered out yet. Not being an asshole just feeling like your trying to carry on previous statements about how dispensary weed isnt good when im not looking for good weed. Im looking for specific strains. @putembk

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Today's harvest.....Lucinda. You won't see this at a dispensary......View attachment 536936
" 'Lucinda'? You grew a plant named after a girl? Where all the elite flowers and elite clones at? I mean, I got some dank ass beans but I'm lookin for the elite flowers and i hear that colorado has the best so where it's at boyz?"

I'm sorry, I couldn't keep that up, it gives me a headache to try and replicate the cali-master-grower/bator twang.

Lookingood
Pimp T

Pimp T

Why come here with some negative shit instead of trying to contribute something to help? @LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Why come here with some negative shit instead of trying to contribute something to help? @LocalGrowGuy
I'll go slow, pay attention.

Get over it. You are offended at a light hearted joke (and that's a stretch) that you don't get, and the fact that you aren't the first or the last to be doing exactly what you are doing is humorous to some folks who aren't you.

You aren't asking for help. Sometimes you post more by posting less. I forget who said that. More:

Gretzky quote
Pimp T

Pimp T

Im not offended by the "joke" its like your coming here to argue. If im not asking for help then what the fuck do you call it when I ask "Can someone point me to denver dispensaries where its only or mostly elite flowers?" and I state three or four times im not looking for quality im looking for certain strains? I get the "joke" your trying to make fun of my use of slang and the way I shorten words. Fuck the pussy ass joke if im offended its because youre coming thru with some non useful bullshit trying to start a arguement.

putembk

putembk

This is such a friendly place....that is why I love it here. You probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week "T". But go ahead and insult me.....u ain't gonna get any. There is plenty of fire around here....but with your attitude all u are gonna get is ashes.....ha ha....by the way don't come we don't want u.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I wouldnt be able to walk for week there? Uhh ok.. Insult u for what? Im not going to get any what? Whatever im not getting I never asked for anyway. What attitude? If I did have an attitude it could be the worst attitude in denver and id still walk out with weed from any dispensary. Its like u @putembk and @LocalGrowGuy just came thru and fucked the whole vibe of this thread up with nonhelpful/useful bullshit today for whatever reason.

xavier7995

xavier7995

So....this thread is pretty awesome.

Mr. T, I wish you luck but dude just hit up leafly/weedmaps or go to CA and hit up ye olde cali connect. Your view on weed is weird and just...the comparison to thinking it is like alcohol was pretty apt.

edit: Mr. T, you have your answer...you should prolly just like....close your thread...just saying.

Last edited:
putembk

putembk

Your attitude, I actually was gonna help and tell you where to get what u want but u don't deserve it. By the way.....u sure ask a lot of questions?????

Pimp T

Pimp T

I never stated "my view on weed". Only statement I made about weed was "I have a bunch of elite clone only strains I havent flowered yet that I want to come to denver and try. Not looking for quality just looking for the strains I have to try." @xavier7995 I even told u I dont think clone only weed is the best but I want to try the strains I have that I havent flowered yet.I never compared weed to alcohol @LocalGrowGuy did so you have to talk to him about that.. @xavier7995. No need to close my thread people in denverkeep coming thru with useful info and pming me to come and chill. But thanks for the suggestions

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

Ok well thanks anyway for the opportunity I almost had but dont deserve. @putembk

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You guys crack me up,i doubt if you would know good flowers if you got them.You MIGHT find something at a few dispensaries that was close to what @putembk or many other small batch colorado growers are putting out after ALOT of trial and error but odds arent good.Good on you for trying pute,you know whos door i would be knocking at if i was there and needed bud my friend.
You guys have to remember that you just cant do the same thing on a large scale that you can on a small scale,its the difference between a coors light and a nice microbrew.
Im not sure i get the fascination with going to colorado to shop at dispensaries for mediocre bud?There are so many better reasons to go to that state,kids these days...

Pimp T

Pimp T

@fishwhistle not sure what the facisnation is with colorado and pot shops either I kno the dispensary bud is mediocre. I know my reason though- I have a few clone only strains that I havent flowered yet that i want to try and denver is the only place I can go without requiring residence and med card to do so. Will the buds be mediocre? Yes. But will they give me a decent idea of smell profile and taste of the strains I already have? Yes. Im going to try specific strains. Not on a quest for the best.

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

Will the buds be mediocre? Yes. But will they give me a decent idea of smell profile and taste of the strains I already have? Yes.

This is the part I don't understand. These strains are in Denver, but the examples you'll find won't give you a decent idea of smell and taste because of how they're grown. They'll be a sad, shallow representation at best. You'd probably have better luck reading strain reviews.

Why not just flower them out then decide what you want to run more of?

All this "elite" and "clone only" sounds like it's 2009/10 again. FYI "clone only" stopped being a thing a while ago. If you have beans of it, it's not clone only. Either way, good luck. As others have mentioned, Leafly is probably your best bet. Here are a couple to get you started:

https://www.leafly.com/indica/triangle-kush/availability/denver-co

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks for your input. @bobby.digital I didnt name them "elite" or "clone only" other people started that im just going along with what they are called either way the sole purpose of this thread is to find specific strains not to debate if dispensaries are good or not or to find the best. At some point everybody will get flowered out too many of them and not enough space to do them all at the same time. Im taking a vacation regardless and denvers the cheapest all around.

true grit

true grit

Good luck man. I know you are looking for certain strains and may find them in some dispos but overall the quality will be hit or miss vs. good private weed.

And most the folks with those legitimate cuts who know how to rock em aren't associated with dispos.

putembk

putembk

Good to see ya gritty. Hope you are well. I don't understand Mr T???? Wants to come to Colo for bag weed to see if he wants to grow out clones??? Not gonna be anything like well grown product. Could have a great cut and come here and get straw and pass on growing it. Doesn't have time or want anything to do with the local underground market or peeps that hang there? Wish him well but thinking he is gonna be disappointed.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Dude give it a rest. U already gave your suggestions and now your coming back with no suggestions but just some unuseful comments. 1. Not coming to colorado "To see if I want to grow out clones" I never said that thats some shit u put together. Im growing them out regardless and im taking a vacation- denvers the cheapest. So while im in denver why not try shit I have that I havent flowered yet. I want to try strains in denver that I havent grown yet to get smell and taste profiles from them. Doesnt mean im gonna throw my shit away if I dont like it. 2. Im not gonna be in denver long enough to meet im coming in friday evening leavin sunday night. I dont have time to meet locals at bars blah blah blah I have a few guys ive talked to via pm that ill chill with for a sec but as far as hittin shows and all that other shit I wont have time. Its way easier to look menus up on leafly and weedmaps and go directly to the dispensaries that i know have the strains i want than it is to go the bars n shit meet locals and they not have the strains I want. Damn man if your not helping why keep posting here. You already said "I dont deserve your help" so why keep cloggin the thread with bullshit? @putembk

putembk

putembk

Blah blah blah....just shining u on. Love it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom