Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tuku

Tuku

Watched Into The Void by Gaspard Noe- twisted as all hell just like all his other films. Dude in Japan has been eating acid and smoking DMT all day right before he gets killed, then the rest of the film is Noe's visual interpretation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Way out there. Unique film making to say the least.

Thanks for the recommendation, will see if I can find a download of it. Sounds like a very interesting film.

I also thought True Detective was well written and exceptionally well acted.

Black Mirror is another very interesting anthology of four episodes, none of which are related to one another. Each one is a critique of particular aspects of modern life.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I just liked #2 better cause that annoying old ladie and grandpa were not in it...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. My friends have been telling me for over a year I had to watch it, so the she of the friends has finally flown out from El Paso and we spent the day yesterday watching movies. Watched that, and Wristcutters: A Love Story. Perfume was better, IMO, but very little to feel lighthearted about. Odd, yet fitting ending.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I confess i have not wathed the movie for the trailer im bout to post... just the trailer.. But i feel like watching the trailer ive seen the whole movie! You get the gist pretty quick of what happens and i think the ending writes it self so yeah good movie in a 1 min and 30 second trailer style :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll look for Dan in Real Life, looks like a fun flick. I finally watched Dallas Buyers Club yesterday. Good, but did it really warrant 4.5 stars out of 5? Not for me, not compared to other better films that better fill in the blanks. I think maybe American Hustle is on the tube for today, that or maybe... maybe 47 Ronin. Or just Ronin, because that is a fucking KICK ASS flick. Or maybe the French Connection and I'll make it a Cold War Era films day. Whaddaya think?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Agreed dallas buyers club was over rated, American hustle i thought was really good, 47 ronin was one of keanu reeves best movies.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh Jesus! I can't believe I didn't mention this sooner, I can never NOT watch this movie--The Professional.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Oh Jesus! I can't believe I didn't mention this sooner, I can never NOT watch this movie--The Professional.

You no like Leon?! and mini whats her name ugh Portman! ha i knew if i sat here staring at the screen long enuff google would help me rememebr :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I read your original post as you could NEVER watch it.. Not never miss it lol.. God i need to get higher i cant read properly! :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, maybe this is easier for people who are high as fuck.

Whenever I'm channel surfing and come across The Professional I HAVE to watch it. No more double negatives. For now. :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
^^^ does another dab and reads both posts.. yep yer first one was a tongue twister for sure :p

Top Bottom