Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastTony

Just remembered Predestination and wanted to share that with you guys as well. A unique and engaging time travel film, new concept and I found it really interesting (but I do like that kind of stuff like Looper and Primer).
Ethan Hawke was really good in it too (as he was in Adulthood)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Watched Ex Machinea ... Meh it wasn't as suspenseful as the trailer made it seem to be, Was a good ending tho..

A little Cliche but.. kinda hada see that coming...

6/10

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I rented that movie "Dracula" the other day and liked it.

Which one?? lol depending on your year of birth that could represent any number of dracula movies :P

I assume you mean the most recent one with the guy who played the God In Immortals?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I watched ................. the Duff ........ So you don't have to!

It had its moments but thats all they were moments, a chuckle here a giggle there, meh...

Blonde was cute!

5/10 i don't quite want that hour and 1/2 back but i feel i could have done something a hair more productive with the time.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

The Equalizer was better then I expected. am waiting for the New Star wars !!! and the New Star Trek( I like the Reboot's they did a good job) although thats next year...
the new star wars is due out in December..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yesterday I watched a Spanish movie called Biutiful. It was very, very good, but be prepared as it's pretty heavy. Very gritty in its realism.
The director of this film is amazingly talented. Watch Amores Perros, it's got a quintessential Mexican feel and is equally haunting and beautiful. I just learned he did Burdman, I may have to watch it now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've seen Amores Perros, didn't pay attention to the direction, but now that you mention it, they are indeed similar in many ways.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

Saw 'American Sniper' recently and thought I wouldn't like it because the guy the film centers around is a lying sack...turns out I didn't like it because the CGI looks like was done on a Comador 386.

I recommend 'Urban Fruit' on Netflix if you haven't seen it already. Great doc.

darkmatter

darkmatter

Inherent vice was weird one lots of casual dope smokin though. Gonna watch it again I was a little sleep deprived. Girl lead movies I watched recently was still alice and wild they were good just not my thing exactly.

Top Bottom