Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Just placed an order at Superior Seed Bank, first time using them. You have to load a picture of your state ID to complete the order, another first for me.

Will give feedback once order is received.
Dozens of breeders, haven't heard of any, clicked on a few, packs are too big for me the same problem I have with Homegrown Cannabis, I like to buy 3-5 seeds at a time & mix it up as I only grow 6 at a time.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

had over 20 packs of this super stable
Bluecheese packs

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I like seed supreme now. All their seeds germinated that I tried. And they give you free seeds with every order. I also like seedsman Seeds they were fast and came with free seeds as well.

Don't order from world of seeds. I don't remember any of those germinating even.

michgrower

michgrower

I’ve ordered from herbies before. Remember a little complicated on the payment at the time but came in. Ironically I ordered some royal queen seeds from them
I ordered from them but they got caught up in customs. Story is because it was an unallowed ag product. They (Herbies) reimbursed me minus the paypal fee.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I also recommend growers choice and premium cultivars. But seedsman and seed supreme are my go tos. I'd love to be able to get some seeds from @Trustfall at some point as everything I've seen grown of his has been beautiful. I just already have all my orders for seeds decided through Nov. 😂 I only allow myself to buy one pack a month. I love seeds!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I also recommend growers choice and premium cultivars. But seedsman and seed supreme are my go tos. I'd love to be able to get some seeds from @Trustfall at some point as everything I've seen grown of his has been beautiful. I just already have all my orders for seeds decided through Nov. 😂 I only allow myself to buy one pack a month. I love seeds!
I’d be more than happy to help you out. Anyone who buys a pack and shows them here at the farm or insta I’m more then happy to send your next round for free. Thanks for the mentions buddy!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I’d be more than happy to help you out. Anyone who buys a pack and shows them here at the farm or insta I’m more then happy to send your next round for free. Thanks for the mentions buddy!
Yea I'll be around in December to see what ya got like I said all the ones of yours I've seen grown here have been beautiful. Just got orders to go before I get to yours. I'd defo put up my grow here. I'm not on Instagram tho. But yes expect my dm in December. ☺

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea I'll be around in December to see what ya got like I said all the ones of yours I've seen grown here have been beautiful. Just got orders to go before I get to yours. I'd defo put up my grow here. I'm not on Instagram tho. But yes expect my dm in December. ☺
Whenever buddy and that goes for the rest of yuh’s too! Spit…ting! Bout to throw up a august sale!

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6784

Got my order from Superior, 1/3 orders I made, all from different seedbanks. He said he was gonna "hook it up" for the error they made, not sure where that is but I ain't begging for seeds I'll just buy them.

Never using this bank again. Waiting on orders from Neptune and US SeedHub.

P

PopPop67

Try www.justcannibus.com I've always saved a lot of money and received fat beans. On his wholesale site you can get seed as low as 50 cents a seed. Small business with good customer service and awesome genetics only sales fat mature seeds.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana NL started a campaign a week ago or so where they double your order over 50 USD there is also actually a daily 50% voucher with one strain per day.

daily voucher code can be found on nirvana instagram, or facebook pages

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

I ordered from them but they got caught up in customs. Story is because it was an unallowed ag product. They (Herbies) reimbursed me minus the paypal fee.
Oh, bummer! Customs can be a real buzzkill sometimes. But it's great to hear that Herbies Seeds stepped up and reimbursed you, minus that pesky PayPal fee. At least they got your back!

Top Bottom