Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6789

USseedhub didn't send a tracking number, I don't mind if I've bought from you before but if it's the first time I expect at least a tracking number.

I found a discount code online, saved $18

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 7564

Just won this giveaway on Instagram! Firefly Genetics from Michigan! All White Truffle crosses. Apparently they added an unreleased pack of RS11 x White Truffle

Last edited:
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 7810

Ordered straight from 808. Paid through Applepay, super convenient!

They threw in Sour Garlic Candy as a freebie!!

Had great communication through email. Order arrived in a timely manner.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 8216

Got my order today from Beleaf, took way longer than I expected. I ordered directly from their website. I prefer to order from seedbanks, noticed that breeders take longer and lack communication with the customer.

I'm hoping to find some good phenos in this pack. Got 1 freebie.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Nirvana seeds... they double orders over 50 bucks automatically everytime!!!

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I deal with new online shops all the time and have never been let down. 15 years ago it was a gamble, now we're all spoiled for choice

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
If you knew gypsy ( nirvana ) like I do you’d run a mile rather than buy anything from him.

I can hear the objections however the seeds he sells are repacked he’s been pulled up on it many a time by other breeders him and Marc are like two peas in a pod

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I cannot attest to the quality of their seeds, yet, but North Atlantic Seed Co. seems to be fairly legit. I was unable to find any truly damning evidence against that company online, but that doesn't mean they're perfect.

I did have an issue with my first order I placed, I think because I was using my VPN when I placed the order. Aside from that mishap, when I did get my order to go through, it came swiftly and discretely and in good condition.

We will see, though. The proof will be in the pudding when I pop these seeds. I will follow up with that when I do eventually get these strains going.

But initial thoughts? They seem legit.

Top Bottom