Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

not being obtuse but I don't see the correlation, a pack of seeds can be had for $30+, with one pack of seeds you can produce bud forever if you know what you're doing.. the overhead if anything would be in nutes and electricity, rent, security, not the pack of seeds, that's literally the least expensive part of the puzzle..
It's the principle that's true across the spectrum of weed growing paraphernalia, ESPECIALLY "nutes", none of this should cost more than growing any other crop ideally.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Placed an order with Barney's Farm US yesterday for $108. Today I see they charged my card twice. Even the big established companies do stupid shit. Now I have to waste time to get it corrected. Let me psych myself to get ready to deal with Chase's customer non-service line that if you're lucky enough to get a human on the line, you won't understand a word they're saying. Thanks Barney's Farm for a fun filled day. No Contact info other than snail mail for Barney's Farm. Kinda poor if you ask me. Time to start using smaller, newer seed banks and breeders. I would have rather purchased the same seeds from a smaller company I could get a hold of if need be.

I tried to place an order with North Atlantic but their site keeps timing out when I click on CART. Been trying for a week now, no difference. Anyone else have this issue? I tried to contact them to tell them, and they don't even have a good contact method. I sent an email but got an auto response not related. They are screwing themselves big time sales wise.
Yeah, these US distributors seem sketchy & overpriced, the same with Seedsman US.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So everyone who I convinced to try Nirvana seeds...they tell me they will not use anyone else after using nirvana... prices are great and genetics are superior...

Selection is decent but they been around since the 80s

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I did fucking google NASC breeders list buddy, nothing came up, & frankly I have no good reason to particularly trust them just because some rando said I should.
He's talking about the list of breeders on their website. I've personally met the owner of North Atlantic Seed Company, Beth. She also owns the Maine Clone Company. Any customer picking up clones texts her directly and she handed me my clones. She and her team just released their own breeding projects, Dirty Bird Genetics. I think they're one of the best in the USA if not the best seedbank.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I would avoid this site if you're looking for true genetics from original breeders. This site does not sell breeder packs. I think they are similar to the other white label seed sellers out there.

These sites I can guarantee have sent me up here in Maine true breeder packs
North Atlantic Seed Company
Insane Seeds
GasLamp (used to be Hembra Genetics)
US Seed Hub
Seeds Here Now
Brotanical Gardens
Neptune Seedbank
Terpy Seeds
Speakeasy Seedbank
Oregon Elite Seeds

Pilted

Pilted

They really need to promote this more. I been here a while and I had no idea.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
He's talking about the list of breeders on their website. I've personally met the owner of North Atlantic Seed Company, Beth. She also owns the Maine Clone Company. Any customer picking up clones texts her directly and she handed me my clones. She and her team just released their own breeding projects, Dirty Bird Genetics. I think they're one of the best in the USA if not the best seedbank.
don’t see anesia or worldstrongesrtains..
without one of those breeders on the list i wouldn’t trust.. especially after a couple years of HLV’d being spread about worldwide without breeders knowing it and now literally every seed bank is sitting on infected seeds and clones..
hence sales, deals, freebies..
not for me!!…

Glassdub

Glassdub

I would avoid this site if you're looking for true genetics from original breeders. This site does not sell breeder packs. I think they are similar to the other white label seed sellers out there.

These sites I can guarantee have sent me up here in Maine true breeder packs
North Atlantic Seed Company
Insane Seeds
GasLamp (used to be Hembra Genetics)
US Seed Hub
Seeds Here Now
Brotanical Gardens
Neptune Seedbank
Terpy Seeds
Speakeasy Seedbank
Oregon Elite Seeds
Yeah, the name just stinks of spam, like all these mfing fb spammers that pop up on ANY weed related post.

Glassdub

Glassdub

He's talking about the list of breeders on their website.
Yeah I know, that but these are just places they happen to deal with for whatever reason, I don't find this particularly conclusive there might be good ones like Paradise IMO, that are not included for whatever reason, it's still a roll of the dice.

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
Mephistogenetics.com. Their main home is in Europe I think but they keep stock in the US. It only took 4-5 days for delivery. Also came with 3-5 free beans and was packaged discreetly in case you are in an unforgiven state. One of the freebies was mutated when it popped but hey it was free. Good genetics is the #1 priority for me.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
don’t see anesia or worldstrongesrtains..
without one of those breeders on the list i wouldn’t trust.. especially after a couple years of HLV’d being spread about worldwide without breeders knowing it and now literally every seed bank is sitting on infected seeds and clones..
hence sales, deals, freebies..
not for me!!…
Everybody has their favorites. It's impossible to be sure you're not getting this damn virus at this point unless you get something that's been sterilized through tissue culture, from what I understand.

Have you ever had any issues with hermies from Anesia? They have some interesting strains, but they only sell feminized seeds which is something I'm a little worried about from a breeder whether that's justified or not.

Top Bottom