"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Look good. I like how you used those Rapid Rooters inside of the Rock Whool. Never seen that done before. Any advantages of doing it that way compared to just a Rapid Rooter? ~ODB~

Aligee

Aligee

Look good. I like how you used those Rapid Rooters inside of the Rock Whool. Never seen that done before. Any advantages of doing it that way compared to just a Rapid Rooter? ~ODB~

Thanks not sure on advantage im always doing something different it should work nothing really to it ..rw is presoaked phed so far so good these are growing pretty fast !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
So your order never made it to you from the farm???

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just checking in to see how things are progressing

Aligee

Aligee

just checking in to see how things are progressing

There seedlings 19 out if 20 sprouted 3 didnt pull thru so were working with
17 seedlings some more vigorous than others some got that crinkle look theyve been potted into perlite since there vegging under some t5s as of right now not much to show yet heres a pic from a day ago

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/fc693f9a.jpg

P

Producer

Looking good man! Im going to have to make sure I keep popping in here.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man 17 outa 20 is not bad at all. hopefulley you can find a nice 2 or 3 females and same with males.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer Ali g Im sure your gonna have a really sick selection can't wait to see how they turn out for ya!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
17 for 20 is killer, keep up the great work G!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah these beans seem pretty viable. I went 9/9 on mine

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Mine are a week or so behind yours mang. Have to do a lil side by side comparison later. Ought to be some chron in dem dar beans!

Aligee

Aligee

Mine are a week or so behind yours mang. Have to do a lil side by side comparison later. Ought to be some chron in dem dar beans!

Yup yup !!! These are growing up getting set to up the nutes there about 3" or so im using junglejuice 3 part & some nirvana a lil roots xl n rapid start very mild !!! So far so good im more interested in the males tbh i need some hardy studs to play with !!! Hoping to work with some of JJs/Topdawg males
too !!! Post pics bruh lets see !!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup yup !!! These are growing up getting set to up the nutes there about 3" or so im using junglejuice 3 part & some nirvana a lil roots xl n rapid start very mild !!! So far so good im more interested in the males tbh i need some hardy studs to play with !!! Hoping to work with some of JJs/Topdawg males
too !!! Post pics bruh lets see !!!

Yeah ill toss some up pretty quick. They are just now popping there third sets of leaves so theyre just lil pups. Put them under the 400 halide today so they ought to pick up the pace a bit now. Ought to be some good times ahead!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lil AD pups under the t5's. Pic from last week(plus a couple H.A. OG x Bubba and Vietnam Black)

Gonna be a fun one!

Jedi  Friends 008
Top Bottom