Who's getting what?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wondering what the current going wholesale rate is these days.
As allways its flooded and hard to move this time of year and prices are low iam sure.

eyecandi

eyecandi

wholesale disp prices currently @ $2200-$2800/lb. not the same as your situation, but gives a rough idea.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
$2200 per in 10lb chunks....$2000 per in 15-20lb chunks for outdoor..

Indoor still pretty much $2500-$2700 per up to 5lb chunks

Tex

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yep can get 32 sometimes....pretty much 2800 straight across on indoors.

hard to believes sometimes....
2yrs ago.....44

M

Mr Dank

I've definitely noticed with the price drop, the quality has dropped dramatically. So many growers are slacking and cutting corners due to the price drop

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I've definitely noticed with the price drop, the quality has dropped dramatically. So many growers are slacking and cutting corners due to the price drop

Yea, its sad, so much crap going around. No one wants to let their plants go past 9 weeks.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Depending on the variety, 9 weeks can be fully ripe...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, good Sour needs to go 10-11 weeks, and I feel that 9 weeks for some people's rooms isn't 9 weeks in some others...depending on conditions and hiccups that might have been encountered by some, it can delay the ripening of a plant or application of nutes...I've run some cuts 9 weeks and had them super ripe even under magnification and a buddy of mine would have to run atleast 10 weeks on the same variety in same medium and basically same nutes. If people over water they tend to prolong the initiation of flower and ripening at the end...anyways I'm babbling, LOL

I totally understand with the un ripe stuff out there, sometimes it's amazing how much a plant can thicken or sugar up in just the last few days or week...

baba G

K

kes5480

im gettin 300-350 a zip all day out here on the east coast.

peeps are gettin 20$ a gram all day out here.....whats that figure out to be like 560 a zip they end up with?crazy!!!!!!basically double'in there money.
Dudes i kno are sellin half gram dimes and unloading that stuff like crazy...i dont think the market is flooded out here, then again i am out east.
Sometimes i like being in a non MMJ state, only cuz i can name my own price kinda. Out west were its "legal" there is way to many growers and the market is wicked flooded, I couldnt even imagine sellin my product for only 200-250 a zip, seems to low of a price and i kno we are all talkin top shelf indoor product here. But its all about supply and demand! I would still prefer to be in a mmj state just so we are clear. lol:banana1sv6:
ok enuff blabbin.lol
peace
kes5480

P

PoopyCoopy

there's always a market for top notch heirloom cannabis

but there's too many uneducated consumers and growers who don't know the difference between an og kush and a hindu kush.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I haven't sold an oz in years, even qp's are few and far between these days, lbs are pretty much the only unit of measure for me, 5's and 10's even more so.

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Surely not here to impress you bro....3500 per for 10 packs, not likely, especially in state, but good luck with all you have goin on..

Tex

K

kes5480

my boy back east still gets 4800per and he does 3-5 per week all year long..but who cares about east coast when this is a CO thread! here in CO seems 2800-3000 is good for the fiyah

sorry dude didnt realize this was a COLORADO only thread.

:sign0065:

M

Mr Dank

I have yet to see anything for $2800 that I would put in my pipe

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Really, you wouldn't put this in your bowl?

IMG_0758.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom