Who's getting what?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I apologize for throwing some Cali in your CO thread, but yeah, good stuff is priced better than ever it seems...lol

K

kolah

...I'd bet that is a Colorado strain for sure. haha.

..just razzin' you a bit. Cheers! and nice buddage.

eyecandi

eyecandi

Really, you wouldn't put this in your bowl?

lol, or this?

Oct19 2011 Afgooey wk9

Oct19 2011 Bubba2 wk5

Oct2011 QrazyTrain4

S

SofaKingHigh

Still getting 250 a zone. When someone wants to him-haw around I describe the features of my door. Turns out if you're stubborn the price doesn't go anywhere, if the quality is there.

Ain't like care centers are selling fire at similar pricing. You guys should stick to your guns and ask for more. Why let a middleman determine market price?

H

hemployed

Still getting 250 a zone. When someone wants to him-haw around I describe the features of my door. Turns out if you're stubborn the price doesn't go anywhere, if the quality is there.

This. :passingjoint:

ttystikk

ttystikk

Someone was gettin' razzed about posting east coast prices here in a Colorado thread, so I thought I'd connect some dots; a whole lotta good Colorado chronic is goin' east, where the money is.

Most of what's leaving the state is top quality, since no one wants to take that risk for dreck, leaving us with more garbage here.

Seems to me this has a lot to do with why prices seem depressed around here, and the good stuff is getting harder to find.

fwiw

M

Mr Dank

Someone was gettin' razzed about posting east coast prices here in a Colorado thread, so I thought I'd connect some dots; a whole lotta good Colorado chronic is goin' east, where the money is.

Most of what's leaving the state is top quality, since no one wants to take that risk for dreck, leaving us with more garbage here.

Seems to me this has a lot to do with why prices seem depressed around here, and the good stuff is getting harder to find.

fwiw

I think the reason there is so much bad meds on the market, is because there are just a lot of growers on the market. The past few years have brought a lot of the $$$ growers to the scene, where in the past, it was the hard core people who just wanted to grow good weed....and they got paid well for it.

nowdays, a lot of growers I personally know have started to cut corners due to the price drop, and with corners being cut, the quality drops dramatically. To quote one friend "why bust my balls for only a few hudred more a #?" Many dirt farmers who used to focus on quality are now focusing on quantity due to the price drop. Heavy yields, max ppm's, no flush, no cure, tumble the buds before packing them up and slapping a $2800 price tag on it

another big reason for the price drop was 1-2 years ago, caregivers could have a 1000 patients, and grow 6000 plants in a warehouse. They became desperate to sell their inventory, so they started price gouging, and went from getting $4200-4800/lb to accepting $2500/lb just to clear inventory and get their power bills paid. Not to mention all the rookie growers sitting on #'s of low quality meds that nobody wants who accept bottom dollar for their work.

and for some reason, all of that began to set the new prices around here

M

Mr Dank

and with the price drops, the focus is more on quantity than quality it seems :(

C

COb

I got into to growing a long time ago because I was tired of paying for weed. Obviously there are pros and cons to med scene blow up, but for me and a lot of my friends it's all about wanting quality and variety in their headstash. Personally I think most of the growers who came out here to make a living out of weed are gonna have a tough road back home, if they haven't already. Have the mediocre growers with crappy weed hurt the market? I don't really think so, it just makes the good shit look that much better. I sometimes miss the 400/z days but I never quit my day job...

deep buddy

deep buddy

fwiw

indeed's hmmmm stay in town for 2800?!? hah 3200 in town 4k+ out. the colorado market is a bit weak just like anywhere though good herb doesnt usually travel far but.... yeah cant risk it for booty so ...

TortureKill

TortureKill

im gettin 300-350 a zip all day out here on the east coast.

peeps are gettin 20$ a gram all day out here.....whats that figure out to be like 560 a zip they end up with?crazy!!!!!!basically double'in there money.
Dudes i kno are sellin half gram dimes and unloading that stuff like crazy...i dont think the market is flooded out here, then again i am out east.
Sometimes i like being in a non MMJ state, only cuz i can name my own price kinda. Out west were its "legal" there is way to many growers and the market is wicked flooded, I couldnt even imagine sellin my product for only 200-250 a zip, seems to low of a price and i kno we are all talkin top shelf indoor product here. But its all about supply and demand! I would still prefer to be in a mmj state just so we are clear. lol:banana1sv6:
ok enuff blabbin.lol
peace
kes5480

What a PUKE haha

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Cash is king and I find it is a pretty short list of people that can put 30-50k in your hand without some silly song and dance and big talk..

I also know people pad their own ego and tell people they are gettin way more than they actually are if they are movin anything at all or even grow for that matter...

IMO it is 10% product and 90% who ya know....you can have 10lbs of dank buds sunkissed by Jah himself and if ya don't know anybody you just have 10lbs of headstash for yourself and friends...growers, unfortunately aren't that social a group so they know very few people and even less that would buy quanity...so pretty much the first person to put a reasonable amount of cash on the table gets the deal and the grower is back to the grow room to make more...gotta love a renewable resource

Tex

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

pretty much dead on.

And if we growers don't get out there which my hermit ass will not.....
Then you take what you can get.

sky high

sky high

Ya nailed it there, TK. It's all about the connections. Got em..and ya move product. Don't and yer sittin on it more often than not....

I'm in the latter category.....but hey...it could be worse!

Unit541

Unit541

I'm in the latter category.....but hey...it could be worse!

I personally don't know anyone who's not. Ha, if a harvest is 8lbs, I end up eating 6 to make room for the next one...

Like you say though, it's a nice problem to have if you're not trying to wring your retirement out of it.

F

FromGROtoFLO

For those of you trying to make a living in this industry it's tough. Because of the competitive nature you really need to be a 'hustler'. Finding a buyer out of state is the only option, places like Alabama and Louisiana where they're packing brown bowls and they're willing to pay $500 an oz for medium grade grass. Their are too many people willing to break laws which leaves your average grower stuck at $2200-$2800.

Top Bottom