Who's getting what?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

feel ya there jarofunk......

thseeds entries last year were from right here in our very own foothills.hah
and the og(cold creek kush) won second in the indica cup.

all who you know.

S

SofaKingHigh

My reaction to the territorial faggotry: Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man.

6a012875949499970c01287594f2a8970c-pi

ttystikk

ttystikk

You just keep on thinking that man. Just like it snows here 24/7 365!

Here Here! Last thing we need are 'cannaseurs' like that coming here and finding out how nice it really is here, we'd never get rid of them! Oops- forget I said that.

Um, yeah... Colorado has crap weed, lousy beer, ugly girls, and it's always cold. Always. So don't come. Except maybe to ski at Keystone.

GhostFace

GhostFace

i logged on to see 265+ people viewing the colorado section..lol 4 peeps in the cali section and 0 in any east coast forum..must be cause CO sucks :harvest:

U

UCtheOceanState

325 a z over here, 4k a plate

all day no complaints

there are some people out there who can put that in ur hand without a song and dance, they have there own trans. too lol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

completely.........^^^ what ghost said.

that's what edit is for anyways.......

and your clearly not in CO. Good lord.

C

COb

used to get 400/z all day. Oh wait is this the what are you getting in colorado in 2011 thread?

doc-and-marty.jpg

GhostFace

GhostFace

and you can get 2 or 32 out here if you know people.

I'll take the pay cut, to deal with less of a rat race and worse weather. :banana1sv6:

ya cause thur has been no rat race in cali for the last 100years :ninja ill take CO nugs, Mtns, Lifestyle, weather over any pther state in the USA :pimp:

i new the second this thread was put up it was going to go to shit fast..who cares? you grow what you grow & ill grow what i grow. i know alot of peeps that dont sell for PROFIT such as myself_anyway_ all my nugs get smoked in-house and with very close buddies..i get great joy in seeing peoples faces when you give them Free sticky smelly dank nuggets :harvest:

P

PoopyCoopy

i guess it depends on where you are in the state but the continental divide makes Denver feel more like an east coast city then a west coast city.
People here can enjoy life, but they still like money.

and not to make this a dick swinging content, but in the largest market in the country right now, you should be growing some stellar shit anyway if you even want to sell it.

[YOUTUBE]OwARpaKHx_w[/YOUTUBE]

ttystikk

ttystikk

ya cause thur has been no rat race in cali for the last 100years :ninja ill take co nugs, mtns, lifestyle, weather over any pther state in the usa :pimp:

I new the second this thread was put up it was going to go to shit fast..who cares? You grow what you grow & ill grow what i grow. I know alot of peeps that dont sell for profit such as myself_anyway_ all my nugs get smoked in-house and with very close buddies..i get great joy in seeing peoples faces when you give them free sticky smelly dank nuggets :harvest:

word.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Denver more east coast then west coast........no way.

I like to think we bear no resemblance to either.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
ya cause thur has been no rat race in cali for the last 100years :ninja ill take CO nugs, Mtns, Lifestyle, weather over any pther state in the USA :pimp:

i new the second this thread was put up it was going to go to shit fast..who cares? you grow what you grow & ill grow what i grow. i know alot of peeps that dont sell for PROFIT such as myself_anyway_ all my nugs get smoked in-house and with very close buddies..i get great joy in seeing peoples faces when you give them Free sticky smelly dank nuggets :harvest:

Nugga nooch!^^

K

kolah

Old Johnny Denver and his songs started the Co Invasion. bummer, kinda.

There is no better place but Colorado and it's majestic mountains. Once I hit 65 I may sell out and move to Maui, Hawaii though. I bet growing there is killer...not to mention the Hawaiian babettes. Shaaa-wingggggg!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Denver more east coast then west coast........no way.

I like to think we bear no resemblance to either.

Yeah, we're in our own little world up in here.
Come, visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder, and Keystone... and then go away ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Old Johnny Denver and his songs started the Co Invasion. bummer, kinda.

There is no better place but Colorado and it's majestic mountains. Once I hit 65 I may sell out and move to Maui, Hawaii though. I bet growing there is killer...not to mention the Hawaiian babettes. Shaaa-wingggggg!

Maui? You don't wanna end up in Maui, take my word for it. Plenty of lovely warm seashore places in the world, populated with pretty bikinis that aren't overpriced, overloaded with high rise hotels and locals who hate the 'Haolies'...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah, good Sour needs to go 10-11 weeks, and I feel that 9 weeks for some people's rooms isn't 9 weeks in some others...depending on conditions and hiccups that might have been encountered by some, it can delay the ripening of a plant or application of nutes...I've run some cuts 9 weeks and had them super ripe even under magnification and a buddy of mine would have to run atleast 10 weeks on the same variety in same medium and basically same nutes. If people over water they tend to prolong the initiation of flower and ripening at the end...anyways I'm babbling, LOL

I totally understand with the un ripe stuff out there, sometimes it's amazing how much a plant can thicken or sugar up in just the last few days or week...

baba G
hey baba - first happy thanksgiving tomorrow and quick question (i wanna read this whole tread but no time now currently} i got a tang dream and a slh going now should i let them go 11 weeks IYHO.......PEACE:banana1sv6:

K

kolah

Maui? You don't wanna end up in Maui, take my word for it. Plenty of lovely warm seashore places in the world, populated with pretty bikinis that aren't overpriced, overloaded with high rise hotels and locals who hate the 'Haolies'...

Oh shit, that's no damn good.

How about the Phillippines? Peru?

Latest posts

Top Bottom