Why are my seedling stretching? 😉

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

... But I won't be using triacontanol durring flowering again. The buds were huge but they were overly vegetated... there was too much plant matter, in a way that is hard to explain. I'm not sure of the effect on the stretch....
Haven't used it but heard some good and bad. Apparently it's not easy to dose right and it's crucial

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Got a couple:)
FF2B39DC A549 4C04 B0B8 FBA4612455EF

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
So for those of you that read to the end - notice the variance in seedlings in the photo. The stretch in your seedling probably isn't a big deal. 😁

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Haven't used it but heard some good and bad. Apparently it's not easy to dose right and it's crucial
I've done a little experimenting with it over the last few sessions. It is the exact same thing as the alfalfa teas and such... it isn't a hormone directly, but more of a growth stimulator from my experience.When used during vegging, it seems to provide a very strong and vibrant plant. I don't know that it makes the plant grow bigger, but everything seems more sturdy and heavier. During flowering, it seems to do the sam, but the buds seem to have more lef matter in them than just the usual crumbly buds when dry. It DOES have both good nd bad during flowering, but I have to admit that it is gret for earlier vegging. I try not to use it for a month before flowering as it seems to speed up the flowering process and shorten the finishing time... something I don't like. I prefer a long and mellow finish if possible.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I hate this new platform.

The forums of the past, before this fucking bullshit emoji culture STD infested remnant of internet we use now, recognized those character strings and converted them to something that doesn't require a 1080p pixel density to render properly. Simple, cute, direct.

Maybe I'm burned out.

Maybe the 30s is when an old dog becomes an old dog.

Maybe I'm just fuckin drunk and bitter with what I'm seeing these days.

Who knows. This diverted from the the topic and I'm running with it. K, going back to that other content before I get banned; not like it'd be a loss.

I don't have the energy to correct the shit that's happening on this forum. Seen it a dozen times before. Fuckit, shutting up now.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I hate this new platform.

The forums of the past, before this fucking bullshit emoji culture STD infested remnant of internet we use now, recognized those character strings and converted them to something that doesn't require a 1080p pixel density to render properly. Simple, cute, direct.

Maybe I'm burned out.

Maybe the 30s is when an old dog becomes an old dog.

Maybe I'm just fuckin drunk and bitter with what I'm seeing these days.

Who knows. This diverted from the the topic and I'm running with it. K, going back to that other content before I get banned; not like it'd be a loss.

I don't have the energy to correct the shit that's happening on this forum. Seen it a dozen times before. Fuckit, shutting up now.

have some faith brother. Theres some light at the end of that tunnel you just have to look hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom