Why Cant I Find Decent Bud In Texas

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up everyone. While waiting for my shit to finish, I still gotta get my daily meds in but the shit I've been getting is horrible in the lone Star state!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My husband would roll his eyes because I'm going to say what I always say. GTFOutta Texas!

Can't you at least get some Mexi-schwag? Nasty to look at, seedy to smoke, but it used to get me high.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

My husband would roll his eyes because I'm going to say what I always say. GTFOutta Texas!

Can't you at least get some Mexi-schwag? Nasty to look at, seedy to smoke, but it used to get me high.
Lmao, as soon as I finish HVAC school I'm outta here trust me. I unfortunately have until June. To be honest there isn't much schwag around and the shit they try to throw fancy names on just sucks. I need some new friends lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There is plenty of good erb to be had in Texas, just got to have the hookup. there is a huge amount of mexi schwag as @Seamaiden put it. But there is also some fire being kindled in the Lone Star state you can be sure of that........

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're like I used to be, and how I am when I'm in places like TX, then you just don't talk about toking.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya and it sux that you didnt grow up there and are just going to voc school there as it does limit your quest to peeps you really dont know. Tread lightly as Texas is still very much a lock em up state, unless something has changed that I am not aware of......

AOKING777

AOKING777

Hey bro welcome...and I fill you about the bud...I'm not in Texas but all I hear his I got some fire...it's all grade b chronic so to speak...mayb c...but they love it...it's sad...
Its because all drug trade is owned by pretty nasty cartels and they don't go quality its always quantity... U can get some decent but mostly its ran into oil than compressed .....that's bad

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I with both of you guys on that. Yea I gotta get away from this state. I don't see it changing anytime soon. The shit they try to throw fancy names on is hilarious :eyepiece:

Wildill

Wildill

I hear there's good smoke near the Austin area in Texas there's mostly low grade outdoor they they try to sell at top shelf prices. I'm in west Texas there's lots of brick weed and outdoor dro.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I hear there's good smoke near the Austin area in Texas there's mostly low grade outdoor they they try to sell at top shelf prices. I'm in west Texas there's lots of brick weed and outdoor dro.
That's where I'm at dude, well lampasas. I got no problem getting some decent dro. I ride out to waxahachie here and there

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

My friend got arrested in Texas back in the day for cannabis. Was parting in New Orleans, then Katrina hit. Got evacuated to Texas to take a plane ride home. Realized he still had some pot on him from the party, and decided to offer it to a kid. (16 years old) Turns out, kids dad was 10 ft away and a cop. lol. Texas is hard core.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom