WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

Looking good in there Goo !!! exhaust/intake came out clean !!!

I like it too! reminds me of the one i have in my rooms closet. I was being lazier though and just used a 1 inch thick cut out piece of styrofoam . I have three holes cut out. works well.

Thanks Ali that is the exhaust pipe trew the ceiling in the closet it works great b4 I cut the hole in the ceiling the tent got as hot as 85 I kept needing 2 mist them trew out the day 2 try & keep the temps in the high 70's but now with the light on full blast I'm in the low 70's without needing 2 mist them.. I gave the tent a test run without the plants in there 2 see how it worked.. My plants were only under my 4ft 8 bulb T5 it was so hot I had 2 turn off 1/2 the lights & it was still super hot.. But now it's all good.. I didn't want 2 shock my plants so when I stuck them in the tent I turned it down to only 400 watts.. I'm really likeing the select a watt option..

Pro rite on I can't wait 2 crank it up to 1000 I can't wait 2 see how much faster they can grow..

I had the same problems bro, you need to have a portable AC unit in your closet and just vent it out to the existing exhaust with a Y joint. Got a $600 14,000 btu unit for $170 at a pawn shop! I like to use an exhaistfan in the closet also to help out the heat dissipation.

I have one 8 bulb t5 in my closet and with out ac can get up to even 100 degrees in the summer temps.

Aligee

Aligee

Mega man lol your fn funny bruh !!!Dem was some good times >> > my six boys make me old !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Bubba Update

My Lil White Bubba loves the high temps & my new 1000 watts this sucker is growing fast.. Ali u sure r rite this strain is a beast it's already gotten bigger then my White S1.. Peep my White Bubbahttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/a3788c86.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Yes she is that cut has exploded on you from almost wilting over to this !!! Thats wsup !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks guys yea this plant completely curled on me it almost died.. But it's so strong it made a mega comeback & fast 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IronLung yea I sure need a portable AC I'm workin on it.. I'm thinking of gettin a 7000 BTC Frigidaire for 299.00$ but I really want the 11,000 BTU for 399.00 but I still need 2 save up.. There goes my White Fire seeds I was gunna get when they Drop

M

mrbong73

MakinGoo,
Is that white bubba the same as the whitefire x bubba kush bx that Aligee put up on the Logic auction? I scored a pack and haven't found much on it yet.

good luck with the a/c issue.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp MG white bubba in tha hizzouse lol...lookin lucious brotha!

Aligee

Aligee

MakinGoo,
Is that white bubba the same as the whitefire x bubba kush bx that Aligee put up on the Logic auction? I scored a pack and haven't found much on it yet.

the "bubba" in the wifi x bubba is from cali connection seeds i got on there 1st drop here way back when. 'Goos's running a Ogr~whitebubba clone here that i gave him !!! Good luck on them beans !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo,

Mr. Bong ur not gunna find much info on ur new seeds cuz I think ur 1 of the 1st 1's 2 run that cross.. I'm interested in seeing what u find.. If u got any time post some pics.. U can post them rite here if u don't want 2 start a new thread.. That's gunna b a nice strain with WiFi in there I really want 2 no witch strain will dominate.. Thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My plants r doing great but SFV OG & my Angels Kush Male don't really like my setup or feeding.. there looking pretty sad but all others r doing great the the boy is going outside soon so I ain't trippin' on him but if SFV don't act rite I'm gunna kick her 2 the curb.. My feeding mix is strictly 4 dialing in my WiFi #1 & who ever don't like that mix ain't gunna make the cut I'm not gunna baby any of these strains if they ain't happy they can b gone!! If u don't like it here then Fuck Off!!

I feed the plants the same mix of nutes as I usually do.. Still eating at 350 ppm's pH 5.8 but I added some Great White this feeding.. WiFi & Tahoe leaf tips curl like a Saco Palm when the food is a Lil hot & my leafs have a tiny bit of curl so I'm not gunna up the ppm quite yet.. In these smart pots I need 2 water all the time more then in regular pots.. So if u ain't got lots of money 4 nutes don't use smart pots.. These plants r sucking up the juice like crazy.. 1 of the WiFi's already busted out a big thick ass root out the side of the smart pot.. I'm hopeing 2 start flowering these girls in 2 weeks.. I'm juss waiting 4 the White Bubba & White S1 2 get a Lil bigger b4 I start flowering them..

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Cant wait to see this one finish up, runnin some premium strains right there! I cant wait for my seeds, Im jealous,LOL! Subscribing to this one, gotta get my popcorn and a beer:banana1sv6:.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks gowanstarr this grow is gunna come out better then my last run & the last run was killer.. Last time I had lots of problums this run is so far so good.. KNock on wood.. If ur gettin some White Fire & White S1's ur gunna b a very happy man.. Anything from OGR is dank I've never seen anything from him that wasn't Fire..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Update

2day I noticed a Lil bit of salt build up on the sides of my smart pots that's y SFV OG isn't happy OG's r always very picky.. But all the other strains r doing fine.. But it only a matter of time b4 they go down hill so I had 2 spring in2 action.. Aligee recommend I get some Drip Clean ASAP.. But 1st I did the usual when I see sumthin going wrong I did a mega flush with RO water.. I got some drip clean & from now on I'm adding drip clean with my nutes.. Good lookin out Ali After the flush I was board so I Sprayed them with some Azamax.. I like 2 spray them with Azamax & neem oil even tho I don't have bugs.. better safe then SORRY.. Plus I like how the leaves look after all nice & polished.. Other then the SFV all strains r fuckin blowin up.. I'm starting 2 run out of room in my tent.. I'm hopeing 1 more week of veg then flower but it all depends on the size of the White Bubba I'm waiting 4 her 2 get some more size on her b4 flowering.. My WiFi #1's have around 12-15 nice tops & I topped them all I'm thinkin' 30 good size tops is good last run was only like 10 tops & I got a zip & a 1/2 from each plant under my 6.. now with way more tops plus a bigger light I'm hopeing WiFi puts out this run.. I'm crossing my fingers.. Well that's all 4 2nite Everybody have a Stoney nite..

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Hey Goo do some checkin on that drip clean, Just a heads up that stuff can cause a prob if you have not used it from the start. It is gonna release alot of salt buildup that has been stackin up in your pots since you have not used it from the start. My bud used it about 2 weeks into flower and had alot of burning after he used it because he did not completely flush all the salts that the drip clean had released. He ended up having to flush them with about 3 times as much water to get the runoff water ppms back down to where they should be. Just a heads up bro! That drip clean is some good ole stuff though, I run it myself and have been able to cut my flush at the end of harvest down to only 7 days if I wanted, but to be safe I givem 10 days. Peace!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Just start off very low at about .1 ml/gal and slowly work your way up to .4 ml/gal... Gowanstarr is right though if you havnt been using it from the start there's a chance you can burn your plants if you start out at recomended dose.. If you start at least at 1/4 strength you shouldn't have a problem. Just watch your plants closely just in case. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good lookin out guys I didn't know that.. I was gunna start at 1/2 stragnth I usually only add 1/2 of what the bottles say cuz the nute company juss wants me 2 use up the whole bottle so I can buy more.. I'll start at 1ml with this stuff thanks gowanstarr & oldirtybastard that makes a whole lot of sence all the salt thats in the pots will b released at once & my plants will freak out it makes sence 2 me.

C

CereaLED

Can that drip clean be used in any media?
I was under the impression it was for hydro only but sounds like a great thing to use.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good question I can't seem 2 find the answer 4 u.. But I've seen grows where they run it in soil & the homie Aligee runs it in coco.. But yea it 4 cleaning the build up of salts in the hydro tubes & pipes but after it runs threw the tubes it runs threw the coco or what ever ur using.. So I'm thinking it can't hurt the plant I would think.. But I mainly juss trust Ali when he recommends stuff 2 me..He's ran it & it worked so I juss believe him.. But that's still a good question that I don't have an answer 4.. Sorry I wasn't any help 2 u

Top Bottom