• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

everything looks killer as usual bro we need to get together soon

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Killin it bro. Glad your liking your WiFi bro can't wait to try mine. Your lineups just keep getting Better and Better. Can't wait to see your WhiteUrkles and WhiteSkunk and compare. Mine are still small, working on the third node... BTW you ever start your WhiteMasters? Didn't see em on the list.. Anyways good luck with everything bro, and keep them pics coming. ~ODB~

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking fire Bro I have a guava 13 in flower now and she stretch like a bitch I'm about to put my other guava 13 pheno into flower along with my white dawg. Did your wifi yield better than you white dawg?? it looks killer hommie nicely done!

OGONLY

OGONLY

everything looks killer as usual bro we need to get together soon

For sure bro hit me up when you get a chance. I'll be getting busy here in a couple of weeks so lets make it soon. Afternoons work best right now.

killer grow, more pics please:) mack

Alright Mack you got it. Wasn't sure if anyone was looking. I'll get some more up soon if not tonight. Gotta get in there before the lights come on.

Killin it bro. Glad your liking your WiFi bro can't wait to try mine. Your lineups just keep getting Better and Better. Can't wait to see your WhiteUrkles and WhiteSkunk and compare. Mine are still small, working on the third node... BTW you ever start your WhiteMasters? Didn't see em on the list.. Anyways good luck with everything bro, and keep them pics coming. ~ODB~

Hey there bro. Thans for the props. I'll pop a pic up of my veggies in a day or 2. The White Skunk and Urkle are a bit smaller than most, but they are developing nicely. The Master's got into my hands too late to make this next run. Going to pop 3 for next round. I think I forgot to mention that I have 2 White S1's also going for this next round.

Looking fire Bro I have a guava 13 in flower now and she stretch like a bitch I'm about to put my other guava 13 pheno into flower along with my white dawg. Did your wifi yield better than you white dawg?? it looks killer hommie nicely done!

What up P.G? Ya bro I can tell the Guavas are going to stretch like a bitch. They are stretching on me already in veg lol. I've topped 2 of them taking like 4 inch nodes off just to keep them near the same the same height as the others. They smell ronchy dank already though. Yes the WIFI yields a bit better than White Dawg. Its early to say exactly, but I'd say WIFI yields about 15-20% better.

Damn fine results!

Thanks Sofa King :hi

hiboy

hiboy

what up dog
Kewl pics
how were the waves today?
crossing my fingers that mine will be close
h

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm dawg lookin like pure fire as always can't wait to flip my white fiyahhh!

OGONLY

OGONLY

what up dog
Kewl pics
how were the waves today?
crossing my fingers that mine will be close
h

Higuy how the babies. Waves were shit bro wind was too strong in the wrong direction. Bought a sick ass wetsuit though so I can't wait for the next good day. Get those bitches snappin into shape bro. Water down that res.

Damm dawg lookin like pure fire as always can't wait to flip my white fiyahhh!

Yo thanks Sticky. Thanks for the drive by man. Bro ain't nothing like the wifi. Its all that +. You will kill it dude.

So the first couple pics are of the Fire Alien I chopped yesterday. It yields less than the other 2 Fire Aliens I have run (the #3 and 4) but finishes in 50 days. The others go 65. I've got one of each F.A. #3 and #4 in the rear of the 4x4 tray. Kind of hard to see them in the pics.

The other pics are mostly WIFI. Lights were off most of the time. Let me know if the quality is better in these shots as opposed to lights on. Thanks.

11 2 11 001
11 2 11 002
11 2 11 005
11 2 11 006
11 2 11 007
11 2 11 010
11 2 11 011
11 2 11 018
11 2 11 024
Rushoe

Rushoe

nice fucken colas bro shit man u work fast u aint fucking around man I bet u have the next ones all vegged out already I really gota get me another room going to veg while my others are flowering..everything looks killer I wanna sample everything lol...how is that white dawg u were telling me about looking....Looks like u hitting some good # with the two lights.

OGONLY

OGONLY

looking good

thanks Kushsmoker. Feelin good cause they're lookin good lol.

:banana1sv6:

nice fucken colas bro shit man u work fast u aint fucking around man I bet u have the next ones all vegged out already I really gota get me another room going to veg while my others are flowering..everything looks killer I wanna sample everything lol...how is that white dawg u were telling me about looking....Looks like u hitting some good # with the two lights.

Thanks Rush. Ya bro the next round is all veged and ready. It is nice to have the extra room to veg. Really increases efficiency for obvious reasons. The White Dawgs look bomb bro. Have 2 pretty different smelling phenos. They bushed out pretty good but didn't stretch much.

I'm thinking I'm going to hit that target # even with only 3 plants in the 3x3 thanks to that monster WIFI.

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah I bet u will u told me last time u hit 8 zips off one white fire plant that fucken nuts man it will be known as the ogonly white fire cut lol...gonna be nice to see ur new plants take off best of luck with the new grow as if u need it lol...ummmmmm did get hermie issues with the whitefires this round i think last run u talked about some hermies from the white fire or fire aliens or was it bud rot?is the white fire more fire leaner and do u get more indica or sativa affect?the white dawg sound bomb no matter what side they lean on just like the white fires

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Fire OG BX at Vapors or AEC in two weeks... Just a heads up. Time to hit up DaMan. Lol ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

yeah I bet u will u told me last time u hit 8 zips off one white fire plant that fucken nuts man it will be known as the ogonly white fire cut lol...gonna be nice to see ur new plants take off best of luck with the new grow as if u need it lol...ummmmmm did get hermie issues with the whitefires this round i think last run u talked about some hermies from the white fire or fire aliens or was it bud rot?is the white fire more fire leaner and do u get more indica or sativa affect?the white dawg sound bomb no matter what side they lean on just like the white fires

Sup shoe, ya bro it was in a 3 gallon root pot. The #3 is the winner in mine and a few other serious connisuers opinions. The #1 is a close second. This time the #3 is in a 2 gallon smartpot so not quite as big. I'm gonna guess 5.5 but wouldn't be surprised if it is more. No hermie issues this time bro. The Fire Alien bud rotted on me. Never had a WIFI budrot yet. Certain strains are more succeptable to budrot. Another plus for WIFI. I got budrot on 2 colas on both White Dawgs already. It gave me a chance to sample ( I cut the top of the rotted nug off) the #1. Vaped it and got very high, seemed to me Sativa dominant. Just chopped the top of the White Dawg #3 that showed a little mid level rot. Its been drying and reeking up my closet big time. Super stanky.

Fire OG BX at Vapors or AEC in two weeks... Just a heads up. Time to hit up DaMan. Lol ~ODB~

Thanks bro I actually hit him up yesterday and have yet to hear back.

K

Kushmaster

Smoke Down

So on the final smoke down, which was danker bro. Wifi or White Dawg?
I got a wifi in my closet now. Im popping one bean per round lol. I know each bean is worth its own personal grow so i am pheno searching over the next many cycles. did you have any leaves grow together on your white fire? Ill have to take a pic and show you. Only did it with only leaf but ive never seen it before and it still looks super healthy! Keep up the amazing work bro! Your pic of Wifi #3 is the background on my computer for over 2 months, you must be doing something right!

Keep it green,

Kushmaster

OGONLY

OGONLY

So on the final smoke down, which was danker bro. Wifi or White Dawg?
I got a wifi in my closet now. Im popping one bean per round lol. I know each bean is worth its own personal grow so i am pheno searching over the next many cycles. did you have any leaves grow together on your white fire? Ill have to take a pic and show you. Only did it with only leaf but ive never seen it before and it still looks super healthy! Keep up the amazing work bro! Your pic of Wifi #3 is the background on my computer for over 2 months, you must be doing something right!

Keep it green,

Kushmaster

Kushmaster it is still to early to say for sure which is danker. Out of the 2 nugs I clipped (each off a different plant) from the White Dawgs neither was dried properly. The reason I clipped them was they started to rot a few inches from the top. When that happens usually the plant is no longer able to get water past the rotted area. Therefore the area above the rot dries out. Since one was right under the light it got crispy. I separated the rotting matter from good bud and vaped it. It got me very high, but can't tell you much more than that now. It does look super dank I'll say that. But its going to have to be some crazy dank to beat my WIFI 1 or 3.

Sounds crazy 2 leaves growing into each other! No never saw that with mine. I'm honored to have my WIFI #3 on your computer background thanks bro. That's pretty cool.

So I put up some pics of my vegging ladies. These have gone about 8 weeks on slow speed lighting. I took these pics 2 days ago. I have since transplanted all of these into 2 or 3 gallon pots.

The first and second pics are of the White Urkle and White Skunk. They are 10 days younger than the rest so they are a little smaller than the others. Then there are my Guava 13's! These plants are beasts. Been hard to keep these bitches down, been supercropping and chopping tops right and left to control them. I got 3 out of 4 females this time.

Since I got fewer males than expected I'm left with a hard decision. I only have enough space for 12 plants and I have 15. Thinking I'll run the 3 Guava 13, 2 new WIFIs, 1 new White Dawg, White Urkle, White Skunk, 2 White S1's, 1 WIFI #1 and 1 WIFI #3. That leaves a WIFI #3 (something happened when I planted it in its 1 gal. pot from rockwool, it went dormant for 10 days) which is a runt compared to the rest, Whitedawg #1 and #3. Crazy those dank plants are not going to make it. Its just that given how big these plants are they will yield much better with proper spacing. 7 in the 4x4 and 5 in the 3x3.

Babies 11 3 11 002
Babies 11 3 11 003
Babies 11 3 11 008
Babies 11 3 11 009
Babies 11 3 11 013
Babies 11 3 11 016
Babies 11 3 11 017
bigdrty

bigdrty

Nice job on them ladies... That 50 day Fire Alien looks very tasty and as usual the Wifi's looks Redonkulas! cant wait to see the WhiteDawgs to be finished, The one I have is Blowing up crazy.. but by far the #3 has my vote it is a Str8 up OG at its finest..

keep it Green
Drty..

Latest posts

Top Bottom