Winta Breeding: J.F.K

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Hell yeah dude! I've got my eye on that haze pheno, I especially can't wait to see that one grow. I'm sure they'll all be fire though. Lookin real good maaaaaaan.

S

SkyHi

Hey winta what it do ! EVerythings lookin healthy man . Coolest said someting bout you humidity what's it at? I'm keeping mine at 80% until buds get decent then down to 50 the high hum makes em blow up!

winta

winta

thanx coolest! his ass aint never satisfied so hopefully he does like it lol

Lmaoooo @ hairy toes ahah....I can see a lack of humidity but other than that they looks marvelous brother!!! I bet ur friend will be vey happy with the result!

thank u sir im sooped up! now if the mp is a female ill be even more excited!

Congratulations on the girl winta. :party

yea i hope she a girl! her and hy 2 have the most smell right now :)

Hell yeah dude! I've got my eye on that haze pheno, I especially can't wait to see that one grow. I'm sure they'll all be fire though. Lookin real good maaaaaaan.

thanks man im tryin to get it right! i have a bullshit humidifyer in there that only bring my rh to 35-40% :( im goin to finally FINALLY gonna get a good one today so i can get mine up to 80% as well cuz thats where i like mine too in veg :) i miss the east coast when it comes to humidity too dry in the desert go figure lol

Hey winta what it do ! EVerythings lookin healthy man . Coolest said someting bout you humidity what's it at? I'm keeping mine at 80% until buds get decent then down to 50 the high hum makes em blow up!

winta

winta

im real real happy dp was a female! 1 cuz its been growin nicely and 2 cuz now that time has gone by i think dp is really a hybrid and hy 3 is really the dp lol and i really wanted a mix of the 2 parents so its perfect :) i kinda hope hy3 is a male and the mp is a female cuz ill hit mp and dp with it for the f2'z :)

H

haze89

im real real happy dp was a female! 1 cuz its been growin nicely and 2 cuz now that time has gone by i think dp is really a hybrid and hy 3 is really the dp lol and i really wanted a mix of the 2 parents so its perfect :) i kinda hope hy3 is a male and the mp is a female cuz ill hit mp and dp with it for the f2'z :)

Good to hear homie. What's good with these bitches right now. Any new pics?

winta

winta

ill put some pix up tonight when the lights come on! the Mom pheno is a female too ;)

H

haze89

ill put some pix up tonight when the lights come on! the Mom pheno is a female too ;)

Thats some good news dude! I had my fingers crossed on that mom pheno. Wouldn't mind seeing some nice hybrids aswell though.

winta

winta

Day 56....where have i been? lol

i know i know its been forever and a day since i last showed you these JFK im sorry :( but im back now....with a couple ladies:makeup:inlove:kiss the Dad pheno and Mom pheno are both female! the dp showed first then the mp the hybrids havent shown plus they look like shit so ill wait on those shots (its a long story :() but im still tryin to make this happen and the ladies i have look mighty fine :) i gotta get the feeding together cuz they seem a lil over fed but ill get it right get it tight heres shots of the Dad then Mom phenos:stonedsmilie:

Jfk day56
Jfk dp day56 a
Jfk dp day56 b
Jfk dp day56 c
Jfk dp day56 d
Jfk mp day56 a
Jfk mp day56 b
Jfk mp day56 c
Jfk mp day56 d
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait till this show gets on the road bro. plants are looking good.

winta

winta

thanx my dude :) had some speed bumps so i had to adjust and adapt! So i threw the hater blockers on, rolled wit the punches now im ready to go :) hold ups are over should be flippin this weekend :stonedsmilie::party0033:

cant wait till this show gets on the road bro. plants are looking good.

H

haze89

Lookin killer as usual man, I wanna see some chunky Afgani Sativa buds from that mom. That shits gonna be killer, whats the mom smellin like when you rub the stems?

winta

winta

thanx my dude! i gotta check tonight cuz when i was in there the last time my hands smelled like everything surprise lol

Lookin killer as usual man, I wanna see some chunky Afgani Sativa buds from that mom. That shits gonna be killer, whats the mom smellin like when you rub the stems?

tryinta get it there mane!:rofl

Hell yea bro.. looking sicky!!

winta

winta

ok as u can see i have a nu SMALL veg room lol im gonna give 4 to a friend of mine but i still need to make room but my flower is tight too so i need to figure which jfk to flower dp or mp what u guys think?

Nu veg 5 1 10
R

Rob1

looking good bro. getting a nice set up there. plants look great....Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom