Workin So Hard Just To Have A Little Fun

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yep they will flower and reveg yield is horrible, unless you can artificially light deep or artificially extend the reveg which is near impossible outside. But a short flowering plant if you can somehow manage it would be iffy.
I’ve got one out yesterday to test a theory on a clone that I have that’s way to big to keep vegging . J1xsilver haze, gonna see how the monterey coast over cast weather behaves through this month. May just hand a bulb over it to “give her more light “ till May 10th

BFEDF586 A7B2 4B40 9686 C7CFFF37B378
8E5E7F40 0EC4 46C0 8FCE C2847218766E
Imone

Imone

Ok sounds like we have lots of opinions...it might be safer to start another taskenti or another seedling to go outside and keep the lebbies in the house until finish?
Im a little worried about this leaf curl on lebbie #2 also know as ethel. Is it a hotspot in the Foxfarm soil? I have not given any nutes. I put a little root homone in the water...Soil shows about 6.7 and water is 6.8 ph?

20190330 113906
Imone

Imone

If i took them out in mid april? This is oklahoma and our last frost is usually mid april or earlier, the sunlight hours would be 13.5 ranging to 14.5 by the end of june. Would they stay in flower for nine weeks?

Madbud

Madbud

If i took them out in mid april? This is oklahoma and our last frost is usually mid april or earlier, the sunlight hours would be 13.5 ranging to 14.5 by the end of june. Would they stay in flower for nine weeks?
They won’t start to flower until late June. Mid april is three weeks away.

Imone

Imone

Well dammit. I spaced out and left the door to the grow room open and lights on the adjoining room for a couple of hours long last night. I had been religious about keeping lights off. Hope I didn't screw up too bad. How can in tell if they are going to Hermie?

Imone

Imone

Now one plant has bad leaf curl. I havent watered since transplanting and havent added any nitrogen to the foxfarm soil? WTF?

BudBogart

BudBogart

They will not finish in June outdoors. They will say “wtf” ( I’ve heard them), and reveg.
Very light, unfinished bud that instead of becoming compact and tight, becomes airy and the pistils never die back. They just sit there while the plant reverts by throwing ones and threes, autumn comes and then they start to finish as best they can, ready for harvest around the normal time. Never gonna get on the cover of high times with it.

Imone

Imone

Thanks any idea what to do about one plant clawing downwards? They are the same seedstock and same soil, same water etc.?

Imone

Imone

Taskenti baby quit growing and turned yellow on end of one leaf. I gave it a small drink sprayed h2o2 and pulled lights back. Hope it lives
20190403 195611
20190403 195611
20190403 195611

Madbud

Madbud

The leaf curl is from the overwatering, they may yellow and die but the new growth looks fine. It takes forever for soil to dry out. Seedling looks drowned too.

Reactions: Ina
Imone

Imone

Well damn. I used more soil and less spagnum moss and perlite. It was a week ago when I watered as I repotted them and put the seedling in soil.

Imone

Imone

So just up potted the seedling into more moss and perlite mix. You were right the soil in the cup was heavy and wet. Hopefully this will save her. I used the soil from around her and set her gently in a hole in a mis of moss and perlite in a one quart pot.thanks!

Imone

Imone

Dropped a freebie sensi skunk fem seed in shot glass last night. So the grow goes on

Imone

Imone

Baby Taz as I call it is doing ok not dead maybe a little more perky today? My green stem lebbie is greatly strutting her stuff. Red stem is lagging but smelly. Skunk seed hasn't cracked yet.

Imone

Imone

Tashkenti is dead the others have yellow leaf tips? Wtf?
I think I have light burn on the lebbies from trying to get the lights closer to the seedling. Also I added an led the day before. I moved lights back up.

Imone

Imone

Skunk fem seed cracked and has a tip showing, gonna give her a little time then into a jiffy cup.

Top Bottom