Would Mitt Romney be Worse on Medical Marijuana than Obama?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I sure did not need the clarification, but thanks, you just misunderstood what I was saying. Yes interviews are live, but they can also be devised and often times the questions are given before the interview takes place, can't they? I do not know for sure what interview you are referring too, nor the particulars of the interview, but I DO KNOW WHAT I SAW. That is the distinction I am making here, when talking about the difference of an interview and witnessing him in action. Sorry that I cannot get over the pamphlet, but when that much racist material comes out with your name on it I can't honestly think considering the time that he did not condone the messages. I don't believe him when he claims that he would not of voted for the 1964 civil rights act because of property rights issues and not Jim Crow. In reality the argument doesn't matter much, considering that Ron Paul is really insignificant in this election, for better or worse.
I didn't misunderstand you, you miscommunicated. What does it matter if questions for an interview are given beforehand? There is still a public record of the answer. RP has talked about his stance on the department of education and student loans many times and would have no reason to duck such a basic question intentionally. It's not like that is some tough zinger he has to contemplate at this point. Your accusation/implication of such is ridiculous.

If RP is insignificant why have you taken time out of your day, two days in a row now, arguing with strangers to reveal how malignant he is?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If RP is insignificant why have you taken time out of your day, two days in a row now, arguing with strangers to reveal how malignant he is?
That is the internet....life too filled of pointless conversations I guess, but good question nevertheless. At the end of the day we just see differently on "RP", I am not one to think that constitution has the type of relevance today that he does. I do agree on many different things with him, especially and obviously his stance on marijuana, but ultimately I think he is not much more than any other conservative or racist for that matter, and Dirty White Boy hit the nail on the head when speaking of who his big donors are.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I didn't misunderstand you, you miscommunicated. What does it matter if questions for an interview are given beforehand?
I must be the one that miscommunicated. The matter is that when a person believes in something so wholeheartedly like Ron Paul claims to about the department of education, you better damn well be able to explain your reasoning especially when coming to a college campus during an election year, he didn't and left the stage, trust me people were pissed. So back to my point, live speech is different than an interview, can't believe I even have to explain the difference! HA

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

"The matter is that when a person believes in something so wholeheartedly like Ron Paul claims to about the department of education, you better damn well be able to explain your reasoning especially when coming to a college campus during an election year, he didn't and left the stage, trust me people were pissed."

Muthafuckin' Right!!!!!!! This dude is a skippin princess. Keep the light on the constitution......im a crusader.....wait no im just an old bigot asshole preaching the same bullshit racist capitalistic asswipe views as ever.....

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGIAN!!!!!

and this is a response to someone i agree with...........

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I must be the one that miscommunicated. The matter is that when a person believes in something so wholeheartedly like Ron Paul claims to about the department of education, you better damn well be able to explain your reasoning especially when coming to a college campus during an election year, he didn't and left the stage, trust me people were pissed. So back to my point, live speech is different than an interview, can't believe I even have to explain the difference! HA
He has explained his reasoning. Repeatedly. If you do a quick google search or click the link I posted you can easily find the answer you're looking for. You don't want an answer to the question though. You just want to slander him.

Of course live speach is different from an interview. I'm not the one who needs to be reminded of the obvious in this discussion. You have no point. You have way more free time than ideas and you're just here to troll. Admit why you really don't like Ron Paul. If he were president you wouldn't get your government hand out anymore and would have to go get a job. That would really interfere with reflection time, huh?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

He has explained his reasoning. Repeatedly. If you do a quick google search or click the link I posted you can easily find the answer you're looking for. You don't want an answer to the question though. You just want to slander him.

Of course live speach is different from an interview. I'm not the one who needs to be reminded of the obvious in this discussion. You have no point. You have way more free time than ideas and you're just here to troll. Admit why you really don't like Ron Paul. If he were president you wouldn't get your government hand out anymore and would have to go get a job. That would really interfere with reflection time, huh?

Alright now its time to get real. I am self made, educated on my own dime ( and I have to thank scholarships too on that part), and have never accepted any money from the government....not ever. You see unlike most I am successful in my various businesses (not just mmj) this success allows me time to address people such as yourself. You are the one without a point, you are the one that attempted to tell me that I did not know the difference between an interview and live conversation, right and you were the one wrong the entire time, I don't think an arrogant fella like yourself is capable of admitting fault that well, or you would of given up on this discussion. The reason I don't want Ron Paul as president is because he is a racist moron. Just like your quote of him addressing the department of education issue, he avoids addressing poverty by assuming that the free market will just be the answer.....that to me is asinine and shortsighted. I don't just want to slander him, but I deal with enough people who are disillusioned by him on a daily basis because of his rhetoric, and that is what I do not like.....well that and his views towards minorities. Do you need any more reasons? Or would you like to ASSume something else about me, someone you know nothing of?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Alright now its time to get real. I am self made, educated on my own dime ( and I have to thank scholarships too on that part), and have never accepted any money from the government....not ever. You see unlike most I am successful in my various businesses (not just mmj) this success allows me time to address people such as yourself. You are the one without a point, you are the one that attempted to tell me that I did not know the difference between an interview and live conversation, right and you were the one wrong the entire time, I don't think an arrogant fella like yourself is capable of admitting fault that well, or you would of given up on this discussion. The reason I don't want Ron Paul as president is because he is a racist moron. Just like your quote of him addressing the department of education issue, he avoids addressing poverty by assuming that the free market will just be the answer.....that to me is asinine and shortsighted. I don't just want to slander him, but I deal with enough people who are disillusioned by him on a daily basis because of his rhetoric, and that is what I do not like.....well that and his views towards minorities. Do you need any more reasons? Or would you like to ASSume something else about me, someone you know nothing of?
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back because nobody is impressed with internet tales.

Anyway, I have made my point(s) very clear and provided links to actual facts to validate my position. I have also specified the points in your argument that were flawed. You have not done any of this. You speak in generalizations with no support for your outlandish claims. The fact that you graduated college without the ability to write a basic position piece supports Ron Paul's position on the failure that is the Department of Education.

Like I said previously, you are trolling, and now it is time to stop feeding you. Get off the internet and find a friend if you want to talk with somebody when you get lonely.

Bub-bye

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back because nobody is impressed with internet tales.

Anyway, I have made my point(s) very clear and provided links to actual facts to validate my position. I have also specified the points in your argument that were flawed. You have not done any of this. You speak in generalizations with no support for your outlandish claims. The fact that you graduated college without the ability to write a basic position piece supports Ron Paul's position on the failure that is the Department of Education.

Like I said previously, you are trolling, and now it is time to stop feeding you. Get off the internet and find a friend if you want to talk with somebody when you get lonely.

Bub-bye
Really? Trolling? Look I will happily write you an essay on why Ron Paul is wrong for America, that was not my original intent, and it will cost you money as I am not going to take that much of my time for free lol. My point was and is that Ron Paul I believe is racist, and that he has no real solutions to the problems he addresses, i.e., the department of education. Nor does he do a good job on explaining why he voted against Martin Luther King Jr. day, or does he have a good excuse for the racist rants of the early 90's. That is it, you cannot provide proof to the contrary....you haven't nor will you. I spoke of a personal experience where I saw your "savior" not be able to defend one of his core positions, you have done nothing to help that....nothing. The only thing you have provided about the argument was a quote from an interview (which I tried to point out the significance in difference between a thought out response and one on the cuff but obviously that did not get through to you). That is it and don't get carried away, saying that I can look up his position on google is far from an offer of proof. The quote you gave only furthered my opinion, but lets agree on this......good-bye. This site is big enough for us to coexist without crossing paths again, so that said keep on keeping and I'll do the same.

S

Santi

GreenthumbBill
You are a better person than me because I don't have the time to argue with people who do not want to see any other point but their own.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

@GTBill

There is still hope for this country.

And it sure the hell aint you..........

Goddamn what a dense group of little sheeple......baaaa baaaa......yall need some feed and water........

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

And when the hell has Ron Paul ever dropped out EVER!!!!!! jebus........

Crazy fact for yall guess who just had a private meeting with rand paul........MITT ROMNEY!!!!!! do you like mitt.....ron paul has said he will drop out of the race if mitt selects rand as his VP......interesting.......

freaking dips.....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Nope I voted bush the first time havnt voted since.... I bet you thought dirty white boy meant stupid white trailer trash......LOL no no no.....it means dirty corrupt rich white boy......1%er born in raised in the most conservative rich white area in the country.......best public schools and colleges in the country........whaaaaaaaa........

What else ya got?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Adolph Hitler wanted racial cleansing and so does Ron Paul. Sounds like your man!!!!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I personally say GG ALLIN! PISS AND SHIT IN MY MOUTH 2012!

Am I far out there enough for yall........

index

index

Where did I say you were trailer trash? The government now wants racial cleansing.

Top Bottom