wreckage 5.5K gavita, scrog+sog

• Thread starter oxanaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oxanaca

oxanaca

so i finally found my seed collection. it was hiding in plain site. i need some more genetics.
tonight i will germinate. got the green light on a buds walkin closet
11 serious seeds chronic
10 dutch passion power plant
2 boss hog
2 wreckage
2 skunkage
i also have one labeled BB X SD although i have no idea what that means

DSCN0440

Last edited:
oxanaca

oxanaca

I'm a fan of power plant. I believe it's underrated.
what you you know about it?

yeild?
flowering time?
attributes of the bud?

back when i first started looking up cannabis info online. i belonged to the seriousseeds.com forum, their was a mod there named monkey. he told me that if i grew powerplant,"i would be laughting all the way to the bank."

L

larebowm

Yield pretty good I fim'd mine. Took 11 weeks or so to finish.
It was light on the nutes.typical sativa bud structure. It took a ton of abuse.accidently broke one 3/4 of the way though. Taped it back together with surgical tape and it recovered. The buds weren't super leafy.
It's a very mild smoke. Up beat energetic but not out of control.

sixstring

sixstring

bb x sd could be some bigbud x sour diesel.im interested to see the wreckage because its in one of the strains I grow.always cool to stumble onto a grip of seeds you misplaced :)

oxanaca

oxanaca

Yield pretty good I fim'd mine. Took 11 weeks or so to finish.
It was light on the nutes.typical sativa bud structure. It took a ton of abuse.accidently broke one 3/4 of the way though. Taped it back together with surgical tape and it recovered. The buds weren't super leafy.
It's a very mild smoke. Up beat energetic but not out of control.

sounds like something ill add to my personal stash

oxanaca

oxanaca

bb x sd could be some bigbud x sour diesel.im interested to see the wreckage because its in one of the strains I grow.always cool to stumble onto a grip of seeds you misplaced :)

wreckage is the only strain i grow, what do you think of it? i look at my specimen as a commercial plant. is got good but not super-duper quality. it the only strain ive ever broke the 1 gpw rate with. so far in my career in indoor growing.

sixstring

sixstring

I have only run a cross of it,its kingskush x wreckage called royal rumble.ill have some pics of her in a week or so cause I have one getting close to finished.i also just started some train wreck and those r lookin good for there age.peace

green bastard

green bastard

wreckage is the only strain i grow, what do you think of it? i look at my specimen as a commercial plant. is got good but not super-duper quality. it the only strain ive ever broke the 1 gpw rate with. so far in my career in indoor growing.
ive got a TW goin in my diary to OX check her out shes gonna be a massive yielder pound plant im guessing

oxanaca

oxanaca

ive got a TW goin in my diary to OX check her out shes gonna be a massive yielder pound plant im guessing
just checked it out looking good

i just ordered 1/2# of capulators nute, root and foliar packs.

im gonna propagate white flys and spidermites on ivy vines growing in escape proof vessels and see how good a job folar pack does on them at 70F and 80% RH

oxanaca

oxanaca

Oh shit don't letem loose

ha ha. no i wont do this at a growhouse. i have a friend that owns a garden center, he want me to test this product out, as he is considering using it along side his other chemical pesticides. hes very excited that this product contains 5 billion spores per gram of Isaria fumosorosea compared to sepro preferal's 1 million spores, has a longer storage life, and can be purchased for less than $30, over preferals $100 pricetag.

green bastard

green bastard

just checked it out looking good

i just ordered 1/2# of capulators nute, root and foliar packs.

im gonna propagate white flys and spidermites on ivy vines growing in escape proof vessels and see how good a job folar pack does on them at 70F and 80% RH
this would be a great thing to document for everyone to see I know im interested sounds cool!

oxanaca

oxanaca

heres a little update

heres the canopy on the scrog. im pretty impressed with how even the canopy is. i only have 2 week spots. i cut off 150 growth points before i put it in the screen. gonna have a lot of buds off this i think. i actually like scroging its like a puzzle i get to work on every day for a few minutes.

Photo25
Photo26

i was shooting for LST but ended up with HST on accident(dont know it thats a thing or not.

Photo27

heres a nice wide pic of the screen setup

Photo28

heres the clones, more in the next post.

Photo29

oxanaca

oxanaca

so i noticed something with my clone trays. every single clone is looking great above the soil level. so i started pulling a few up to see if there were any roots. i noticed that a lot of them had roots, some of them hadnt rooted yet, and a small number of them were damping off below the surface, although above the surface they look good, nice and crisp.

im wondering if anyone has any ideas on howt o stopt his from happening. here are my ideas.
* disinfect my plug trays with 10% bleach. rinsing afterwords
* pasteurize my coir perlite mixture, and upon cooling i mix in caps benes. and iBA/NAA and fill the trays with it.
* alternate between 3 different cutters and store them in alcohol between uses.

would this solve my problem or is there something else im missing. i dont overwater my cuttings i always water to the dry side of field capacity

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Jackmayoffer once said: "Well The outside of the grow room should be just as clean as the inside. We spray our clothes hands and feet with rubbing alcohol when we enter and leave a room we also spray the bottom of our shoes with a bleach or alcohol solution. We where uv shades when working in the rooms and our moms are treated with a number of preventative sprays.And we do not use benaficiels in our mom room we soak our cuttings in physan 20 and place them in a fridge for a couple days ' We have left them soaking in a really light solution of physan 20 for over 2 weeks and they still look perfecet. Then we root them. Everything from moms to cuttings are sterile. No dead leaves no sick plants . "

Bought myself some physan20 but haven't tried yet. You might try spraying your moms with Eagle a few days before cutting. Rock wool is pretty sterile.

oxanaca

oxanaca

Jackmayoffer once said: "Well The outside of the grow room should be just as clean as the inside. We spray our clothes hands and feet with rubbing alcohol when we enter and leave a room we also spray the bottom of our shoes with a bleach or alcohol solution. We where uv shades when working in the rooms and our moms are treated with a number of preventative sprays.And we do not use benaficiels in our mom room we soak our cuttings in physan 20 and place them in a fridge for a couple days ' We have left them soaking in a really light solution of physan 20 for over 2 weeks and they still look perfecet. Then we root them. Everything from moms to cuttings are sterile. No dead leaves no sick plants . "

Bought myself some physan20 but haven't tried yet. You might try spraying your moms with Eagle a few days before cutting. Rock wool is pretty sterile.

i actually put on freshly laundered tyvek coveralls each time i enter a growspace. and i have shoes that never leave a growspace. im really anal about bugs. thanks for the quote.

i have a bottle of physan 20, i purchased to disinfest explants for micropropagation. i havent used it yet.

i think ill avoid the eagle 2o. im really trying to completely steer clear of compounds not ment for food use. such as Paclobutrazol, banrot, avid, ect.

i dont think it should be to hard to do with short crop cycles, micropropation, my tyvek coveralls, and caps bennes.

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Mildew cure is a great garlic based organic product for PM. Plants get perky after spraying. Don't know if it will prevent damping but might be worth a try.

oxanaca

oxanaca

ill have to try that
im going to try the physan dip on my cuts and tools.

Top Bottom