Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Trial runs on the homemade cloner,

Res holding 3 gallons of water, 6ml of Hypochloric acid (500PPM as it was easiest to get quick) timer running 1 minute on 4 minutes off, will wait about a day to 2 then give 1/8 strength grow neuts to the res

IMG 7368
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Cheese Riders 42 days Veg
Peat & Perlite 50/50
4x4 tent with 4 Samsung Lm281b quantum board 65w panels fixed almost to the roof of the tent, i dont change light height at all.
Its a raised bed 40cm from the ground.

Rooted Clones go directly to this 7 liter pots, than get transplanted to 20 L pots to flower tents.
Getting hand Fed GH Floranova Grow and GH Calimagic Around Total ~EC 1.0mS, PH 6.2 at this moment. 2L per pot every feed.
They also get Great white soil drench every 15 days together with the feeding. i just make sure i ph the feeding before adding Great White to the mix (1 oversized tsp/20L)

Soon will be mounting a Netafim Netbow system for this veg tent

This pheno doesn't require topping neither LST, its a very slow vegger dwarf bush that stretch ~2x in flower.

Cheese Riders 42 days veg

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Cheese Riders 42 days Veg
Peat & Perlite 50/50
4x4 tent with 4 Samsung Lm281b quantum board 65w panels fixed almost to the roof of the tent, i dont change light height at all.
Its a raised bed 40cm from the ground.

Rooted Clones go directly to this 7 liter pots, than get transplanted to 20 L pots to flower tents.
Getting hand Fed GH Floranova Grow and GH Calimagic Around Total ~EC 1.0mS, PH 6.2 at this moment. 2L per pot every feed.
They also get Great white soil drench every 15 days together with the feeding. i just make sure i ph the feeding before adding Great White to the mix (1 oversized tsp/20L)

Soon will be mounting a Netafim Netbow system for this veg tent

This pheno doesn't require topping neither LST, its a very slow vegger dwarf bush that stretch ~2x in flower.

View attachment 2012722
Sounds like you have a great system! Well thought out and planned 😁

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Clones are looking happy as can be this morning, no droop whatsoever no drips from the cloner box RH hanging right around 65% in the dome (about 50%RH in the tent)

Other clones on the upper rack are the cement shoe clones from pheno#1, pheno 2 stayed very small and bushy and would need a very very long veg time, to the compost they went lol. Pheno 1 will flower, taller of the 2 has been topped as of last night,

Frostette clones looking happy after the transplant just waiting for their net now 😁 don’t wanna rush the mother in the net drying she’s got a few days left I believe

IMG 7387
IMG 7390
IMG 7391
IMG 7392
IMG 7393
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well, a few days turned into less than 24 hours 😂😂

The net was removed from the mother (yes I still completely smell like Frostette up to my elbows 😂 but she’s out, and intact still and still drying.

Net was removed, sprayed down with 100% bleach. Let to sit for 20 minutes, rinsed down then air dried. And set right back up! 2x Frostette clones nicely tucked in. Net is 19 1/4” from soil line, , damn near full net , should be a quick turnaround, estimating about a week, then flip should give me just enough time to grow up into the 2nd net and flip and let the flower stretch fill the rest of the height, we’ll see how stretch compares to the mother

Pretty soon these girls will be in the bloom topic 😁

IMG 7409
IMG 7411
IMG 7413
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Lots of change up coming soon, Veg tent is about to flip to flower and 4x4 will become veg with the new @PhlizonGrowLight when it arrives.

Yea there droopy, light turned down to 20%, just got a heavy spray of captain jacks deadbug before lights out, just part of my schedule now, no detected issues 😁

What’s everyone else for goin on! Post em up!

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6823

IMG 6808

I really like these grow plugs. I just moisten them before I put the seeds. Distilled water is the only thing I spray the cubes with. I also use a heat mat. I usually see them break through around day 6.

I use the cubes for my clones as well.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 2016284

Cool thread. Transplanted a few clones to red solo cups. 17 total.
Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful roots on that clone, how long from cutting did it take to root out like that?
View attachment 2016504
View attachment 2016505

I really like these grow plugs. I just moisten them before I put the seeds. Distilled water is the only thing I spray the cubes with. I also use a heat mat. I usually see them break through around day 6.

I use the cubes for my clones as well.
I almost picked up those plugs store up the street has em in stock, homemade cloner is working out well though starting to see roots forming, will check again tomorrow and post up some pics of there visible on camera yet

P

phill93

View attachment 2016284

Cool thread. Transplanted a few clones to red solo cups. 17 total.
I've stopped cutting the leafs when cloning and success rate and how long they take to root went up significantly. I only put like 22 clones in a tray that can take something like 48, if you have enough space for multiple clonedomes on a rack it definitely helps not cutting 'em and having less clones in a tray so the leafs don't touch instead

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Just transplanted these 2 days ago.
They look great!

Just got the Phlizon PL-4500 from the giveaway in today and into the tent she’s got the 4x4 veg tent lit up and will be the new veg light from now forward 👍 thank you again @PhlizonGrowLight for the awesome light and giveaway!

The 4x8 is still in veg for probably another 2-3 days just added the top net to the clone twins while I was fixing up the 4x4 and plan to flip the 4x8 permanently to 12/12 in about 2 days

IMG 7672
P

phill93

Great looking clones! What lights are you using there? Looks like some of my bavestas I use for my microgreens rack
They are normal t5 replacement led's, I think they are 9w each and just under 2 feet long, I have 4 of them per level on the clone rack. I still want to buy some of the 4 foot luxx clone lights and get a galvinized wire shelf but I was on a budget and these work fine for now. Still using 1000w HID lights and wooden trays lined with panda film at the moment 😂 hopefully I can build a new room with proper rolling benches and LED's after this run. This shit is expensive haha

20230802 085745
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
They are normal t5 replacement led's, I think they are 9w each and just under 2 feet long, I have 4 of them per level on the clone rack. I still want to buy some of the 4 foot luxx clone lights and get a galvinized wire shelf but I was on a budget and these work fine for now. Still using 1000w HID lights and wooden trays lined with panda film at the moment 😂 hopefully I can build a new room with proper rolling benches and LED's after this run. This shit is expensive haha
These work well 20w led bars 3x per shelf for the microgreens have 3 shelves set up to start crankin them out 😁

IMG 6342
IMG 6344
IMG 6345
IMG 6399
IMG 6397
IMG 6411
P

phill93

These work well 20w led bars 3x per shelf for the microgreens have 3 shelves set up to start crankin them out 😁
The microgreens look awesome! I think I'm going to grow some as well. Are you using jute mat, rockwool sheets or coir as medium? There is no market where I stay to be able to sell them so I don't have to grow a ton, do you think it will work out if I plant one half of a tray with one type and the other half with a different type ? I doubt my household will use all of it if I did full trays.
Cool side hustle bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom