Zacatecas landrace

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

SurfdOut.. Last season the Saffron Rose, Kauai Electric 10, Choco Chiba & C99 x Columbian.
I have not doubts you have some solid gems brother and in no way do I mean any disrespect it just doesn't look like a Landrace Sativa. I have made many mistakes before and this won't be the last if I'm mistaken. I have seen ton of girls change colors after the kick but changing of leaf structure I have yet to see. An I honestly can't recall one sally even close to pure that had broad leafs.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thats funny I have a friend who knows a lot of local on the seen farmers in Durango Mexico wich is only maybe 4 hours from zacatecas and it seems the real purple zacatecas lanrace is more rare then you think. Best of luck like I hope nothing more then for you to have real zacatecas lanrace genetics.
Is regular zacatecas landrace that much different from PUrple zacatecas landrace? And I imagine zacatecas having many genetics not just one staple....
I'm a big fan of calling peoples shit but the OP clearly stated that he was looking for the plant that was a component....

@OrganicGanja it sounds like you know your shit ...but the shit you know isn't the only shit out there bud...
I look forward to checking out your photos and growlogs I bet you got some fire cuz I know you have passion

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Listen man I just call it like I see it bro this is no fucking Landrace sally. Come on bro who the fuck you think your fooling let alone the fucking Zacatecas Purple Landrace Sativa. No dis respect to anyone or hard feeling bro I hope you get that picture perfect pheno your looking for but I'll tell ya right now straight the fuck up it ain't what you have been told it was. Perry couldn't even verify real Zacatecas Purple although BSHW is presumably a hybrid which you may have a HYBRID brotherman but I highly doubt she is even close to landrace. View attachment 411932
I have not doubts you have some solid gems brother and in no way do I mean any disrespect it just doesn't look like a Landrace Sativa. I have made many mistakes before and this won't be the last if I'm mistaken. I have seen ton of girls change colors after the kick but changing of leaf structure I have yet to see. An I honestly can't recall one sally even close to pure that had broad leafs.
Downloadfile 34 1
What about this eleven leafer?
Securedownload 2

This one grew four eleven leafers then all five broader leaf fanleafz after..and very green until stacking started and I have that pic too ......

B

barefoot

ran a C99 x Colombian few seasons back and was very cerebral in effect..........overload of THC............finished by Thanksgiving....close to 2lb's.......................

no disrespect OG Sally, but comic books and superheros 'aint my thing.........................

ganj on..................

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Bro the only high mountain landrace sativa from the state of Zacatecas is the Zacatecas Purple know to be extinct. I find it hard to believe danbo and reeferman got bunked out with some bottlenecked hybrids in there search but you got the raw uncut original landrace Zacatecas Purple. I suppose the beans were even stained with the know Zacatecas purple hue. Cheers mi amigos.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

If he does not have the Zacatecas Purple he does not have a landrace strain from the state of Zacatecas. I'm not trashing any thread bro just spitting truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but man the only fucking landrace strain from Zacatecas is the Zacatecas Purple. And I never once said this man does not know cannabis, all I'm saying is he has clearly been misinformed.

texasjack

texasjack

If he does not have the Zacatecas Purple he does not have a landrace strain from the state of Zacatecas. I'm not trashing any thread bro just spitting truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but man the only fucking landrace strain from Zacatecas is the Zacatecas Purple. And I never once said this man does not know cannabis, all I'm saying is he has clearly been misinformed.

I call bullshit!

That statement is false as can be! If you think only one landrace strain comes from the state of Zacatecas you obviously haven't been there.

kagyu

kagyu

O.G. I think you have expressed your opinion. These seeds came from Zacatecas from a very good friend. You never know what you will find when you obtain sourced material. Enough said. Enjoy the site O.G. Peace

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I call bullshit!

That statement is false as can be! If you think only one landrace strain comes from the state of Zacatecas you obviously haven't been there.
Actually I have been there and have family in Durango. Name one other know landrace strain known to the state of Zacatecas that's landrace not imported to prove me wrong. All I'm saying is from a guy of your status kagyu the second you found out your source couldn't even verify or thought the beans could have been mixed or contaminated I would have dropped the whole landrace bit right there bro no bad blood between us homie I got love for everyone doing there thing I'm sure you got mad fire in the fridge bro more then me probably I'm just coming back from a raid working some old shit I had thankfully for my sake passed on to a few brothers before sentencing. I honestly mean no disrespect taking things as far as I did but bro landrace is a serious word to me as I'm sure it is to anyone looking for that 16-20+ week head high. No bad blood bro honestly.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

View attachment 412027 What about this eleven leafer?
View attachment 412028
This one grew four eleven leafers then all five broader leaf fanleafz after..and very green until stacking started and I have that pic too ......
She's a beauty my freind! A nice looker for sure. I hope she produces some amazing smoke!
I've seen them large number fingered fan leaves before, but usually on the big sat dom outdoors.
I think your plant looks very similar to the one one the ole magazine cover on page 1. That's my opinion. Everything looks awesome man! Keep up the good work. I look forward to more updates and grows as you become more familiar with her special grow needs or whatever.
I am now becoming more interested in pure landrace strains. Its pretty neat going back into the roots of the killer hybrids we have today.
Big congrats on picking up these genetics!!! Lucky dog you! Lol. Keep up the great work. I'll definitely be back to check things out! Thankyou for sharing this us. Have a great weekend. Peace.
Quest

Power OG

Power OG

looking good bro, grow it out. dsnt matter what u call it. maybe its real maybe its not, either way you cant go back and change the name of the thread. so thats a dead issue.

@OrganicGanja i dnt think you wrong at all, but he was given these beans labeled zacatecas L.R. sally so he started a thread to research what he was given real or not. i respect you & your knowledge OG but the way u going about this is wrong, and im calling it like i see it. @kagyu grow them out, and let everyone know what you do or do not have bro. positive vibes
Respect
TMB

texasjack

texasjack

@OG they don't have any names. Gringos make up those names. Like Torreon Violet ect..Mexicans just call it purple weed from Torreon.

The only strains I ever heard Mexican farmers or smugglers call by a name was Oaxacan pele rojo and Lima Limon & these farmers had been growing them for generations.

The weed from Guerrero was called either Guerreran green or brown(Acapulco gold) not gold 70s & 80s. I never heard 1 Mexican farmer or smuggler ever say Acapulco gold...that's a gringo thing.

Last edited:
B

barefoot

and the Guerrero line I worked yr's back had some fat fingers in early veg .............

It's all good in the end.....lets just hope Kagyu or others do find the gems many of us seek....................

ganj on.........................

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

what people don't seem to get is a landrace is something that has grown in a area for a decade or 2 and in some instances 1000 of years but mexico was given seeds from all over the world by a pharmaceutical company as was the exsperiment conducted in tennesse to find if strains they were buying world wide would be better if not sitting molding in some old steamers hold kaygu know the companys involved and it was at least 70 years ago maybe longer I forget and am to lazy to go look it up but mexico is filled with different landrace strains and many recientally introduced cash crop seeds.if these are what the local growers are calling the old landrace argue with them mexico is not or has been a purely sativa landrace country for longer than most have ben alive aloha cls .the purple in the old torreon purple came from heavy mineralization in the soil and in a few generations of regular soil the purple just faded when I grew it except one affected by cold or older plants there are thousands of growing areas down there each with its own landrace and a lot is lost to cartel s pushing the seeds on farmers they want to buy when the growing is done aloha cls

kagyu

kagyu

Hey brother...These are very interesting and have many different structures and leaf sizes. I am glad I have a chance to grow these out and see what they have to offer us. We are just stewards, no more no less... Peace

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi its not conspiracy theory bayer I believe it was while marijuana was still legal did grows in the state of Sinaloa and the state of tennesse to see if the pot would be as good as what they were buying around the world to put into the old patent medicines and it turned out it was better maybe because it was fresher who knows but a old tramp steamer hold and it conditions would not do bailed pot any good and would make even the best stuff dirt weed in no time between the heat and moisture and time factors of the old shipping ships . I saw the article on it a long time ago and can not remember is it was in the teens twentys or thirtys of the 1900 hundreds but it happened along with them having opium poppy grown in Sinaloa to legaly till after world war 2 if my memory is right on the poppys .it has always been a concern of pharmicutical companys to be able to control the supplys of different plant materials they need for extraction or producing needed medicines that wars and such stop the flow of to them . aloha cls

Top Bottom