Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

If the GSC does not look like the pics I posted it's not the REAL Thin Mint but it does not mean it's not GSC. There's no story to tell, that's the cut that comes from the breeder as Thin Mint. It's hard to tell what you got from an inmature clone.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pic I posted is of the Real GSC Thin mint pheno cut. Very few people have it. The dispensary owner paid 2k in the sunset district from the guy who invented GSC. It's Cherry Pie (Durban Poison X GDP) x OG Kush male. It comes in SEED form from the breeder. The Thin Mint is a distinctive pheno with a minty after taste. Some GSC might be S1's but from the breeder they are not. I have Animal Cookies crossed with Tahoe og. I wouldnt pass it off as anything else. The REAL problem with GSC is people are taking Cherry Pie and crossing it with other OG's and passing it off as GSC. As far as the Imedz cut being Indica dominate, I think the Imedz cut looks on par with the real GSC. What I'm worried about is the color of the stems. The real cut has red wine colored stems and its not a nute deficiency. Another problem with GSC is that even the fakes are good smoke. GSC is one of the hardest creeper strains I have tried.
This is the 1st time I've heard anybody say they know the breeder.. I think that club owner is pulling ur leg.. Every good batch of GSC has a tiny thin mint taste that's y they call it Girl Scout Cookies b'cuz of the thin mint girl scout cookies they sell in a box.. So I think the thin mint pheno is juss another way people try & say they have a different cut then the 1's that r floating around.. It's juss what the clubs always do they love 2 change the names of buds all the time..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have only seen the REAL GSC cut in flower. I'm going to call and ask if it turns purple in veg. I don't really want to pay $500 for it. Another thing I forgot to mention is thta their is a New Wave cut of GSC going around. It's suppose to be fire but it herms like crazy.

Durban Poison X Cherry Kush X OG Kush. = Fortune Cookies
I've also read Cherry Kush is Cherry Pie.. But that's juss what I've read & u can't belive everything u read..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If the GSC does not look like the pics I posted it's not the REAL Thin Mint but it does not mean it's not GSC. There's no story to tell, that's the cut that comes from the breeder as Thin Mint. It's hard to tell what you got from an inmature clone.
I think Girl Scout Cookies & the thin mint cut r the same.. If there not the same then y did they name it girl scout cookies.. I think the name came from the taste being similar 2 the thin mint girl scout cookies the girl scouts sell

PhMe

PhMe

The pic I posted is of the Real GSC Thin mint pheno cut. Very few people have it. The dispensary owner paid 2k in the sunset district from the guy who invented GSC. It's Cherry Pie (Durban Poison X GDP) x OG Kush male. It comes in SEED form from the breeder. The Thin Mint is a distinctive pheno with a minty after taste. Some GSC might be S1's but from the breeder they are not. I have Animal Cookies crossed with Tahoe og. I wouldnt pass it off as anything else. The REAL problem with GSC is people are taking Cherry Pie and crossing it with other OG's and passing it off as GSC. As far as the Imedz cut being Indica dominate, I think the Imedz cut looks on par with the real GSC. What I'm worried about is the color of the stems. The real cut has red wine colored stems and its not a nute deficiency. Another problem with GSC is that even the fakes are good smoke. GSC is one of the hardest creeper strains I have tried.

Well, I've also read that the real GSC cross was Durban poison x south florida kush "platinum Kush" which they renamed

this was from a person that said he talked to the breeder

lol so really there's a lot of information going around, which i try not to flood and only try to come out with it to verified it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well, I've also read that the real GSC cross was Durban poison x south florida kush "platinum Kush" which they renamed

this was from a person that said he talked to the breeder

lol so really there's a lot of information going around, which i try not to flood and only try to come out with it to verified it.
Very true there r lots of good stories about Cookies.. Most killer strains have some great stories 2 go with it.LOL

U got 2 love a good weed story

S

smoketrees

the pics nightmarecreature posted are OGKushbreaths pics.. If your gonna post other peoples pics at least give them proper credit....
And the pics PhMe posted are lumpstatus pics.

Lumpstatus pics are of what you guys are calling the 'thin mint cut' the other pics are whats being referred to as the ogkb cut. "ogkushbreath cut".

nightmarecreature - do you have animal cookies, or animal cookies og bx2? (i guess it would be considered a bx3 at that point)

and its animal COOKIES, not crackers.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Schwoop tells a story that contradicts everything being said for the last page or so. Not sure of all the stories. Ut i know what gsc should look/smell/taste like thats all that matters at the end of the day.

PhMe

PhMe

Here's my supposed to be GSC

I believe its the Animal Crackers

Smells like Og and puts you out like an Og

100% Og dominant Indica

How many different crazy cuts of this is going around LOL!

Too funny :)

Here's my supposed to be GSC

I believe its the Animal Crackers

Smells like Og and puts you out like an Og

100% Og dominant Indica

How many different crazy cuts of this is going around LOL!

Too funny :)

but, there are people who've done side by side comparison with animal and the real gsc which they said the GSC was the more potent one..

but I read that the gsc was cross with another OG kush to make animal, correct me if im wrong "i just heard" is all i can go off on

S

smoketrees

and by people you mean yes4prop215, abja roots, and unknown prophet. They arent many people with the real animal cookies cut, and those guys are keeping her on a tight leash. Those guys are the only people i would trust when saying they have grown animal side by side with GSC.. and all three of those guys have all stated the animal cookies is better and stronger.
They said it was GSC x Fire og male that made the animal cookies.

N

nightmarecreature

the pics nightmarecreature posted are OGKushbreaths pics.. If your gonna post other peoples pics at least give them proper credit....

Lumpstatus pics are of what you guys are calling the 'thin mint cut' the other pics are whats being referred to as the ogkb cut. "ogkushbreath cut".

nightmarecreature - do you have animal cookies, or animal cookies og bx2? (i guess it would be considered a bx3 at that point)

I said when I first posted the pictures that they were not mine.

I have Animal Cookies (GSC x Fire OG) x Tahoe og (Male) I plan on crossing it back to GSC. I have two Animal Cookies x Tahoe Og plants.

PhMe pics look like the Real Cookie.

S

smoketrees

PHMe pics are of a different cut than the pics you posted. PhMe posted LumpStatus pics. I consider him a friend, and have talked to him numerous times, and he has told me the ogkb cut is different than the cut he has.

animal cookies x tahoe sounds like a real winner. Got any pics of her?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I kinda thought I seen those pics b4 but I seen so many pics it's hard 2 say

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Schwoop tells a story that contradicts everything being said for the last page or so. Not sure of all the stories. Ut i know what gsc should look/smell/taste like thats all that matters at the end of the day.
I love stories cheese post it up if u have time.. But ur rite as long as it finishes like the stuff I get in SF at the green door then I'm good..

Latest posts

Top Bottom