StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Yeah my camera is the Canon PowerShot SD750.

Nice Pics though the Color settings really help with shooting under HPS.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Future Plans

I plan to have 3 Hoods, and 4 bulbs all 1K.

HFGrowzilla09.jpg

This is how its set up now.
Picture_00124.jpg

Also i've been thinkin about what i'm going to cross out with my male Illegal ALien, and obviously i will have to cross him to the WiFi's, but the funny thing was the name i thought up... It is so clever.

Arson.

LMAO!

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Also i've been thinkin about what i'm going to cross out with my male Illegal ALien, and obviously i will have to cross him to the WiFi's, but the funny thing was the name i thought up... It is so clever.

Arson.

LMAO!

Peace,
S i R

Arson. . . genius!

-Meeks:cool0041:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
lol. Yeah my wife and i were talking last night about it while i medicated and it hit me. lol.

TY!

Peace,
S i R

"while i medicated and it hit me" . . . . that may be the best unintentional pun of all time. . . yep pretty sure it is.

S

StrikeitRich

Premature buds snaped off yesterday for testing.

Apollo

Picture_00334.jpg

OGiesel
Picture_00139.jpg

Apollo and Ogiesel

Picture_0185.jpg

These are from a buddy.
Skunk#1 X G13/Haze

Picture_0168.jpg
Picture_0158.jpg

Picture_00434.jpg

Peace and Puffs.
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Allot of the buds are shaped this way on the APollo its kinda cool. Shes got a bud structure completly comprised of smaller bud structures shaped like that but some got longer tops that are like a foxtail sorta. But the TOp mail Cola is just a LArge bud shaped like this with multipe Foxtails.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Allot of the buds are shaped this way on the APollo its kinda cool. Shes got a bud structure completly comprised of smaller bud structures shaped like that but some got longer tops that are like a foxtail sorta. But the TOp mail Cola is just a LArge bud shaped like this with multipe Foxtails.

Peace,
S i R

Diggin it bro, always love the stackin foxtail structure...Beauty!

S

StrikeitRich

Picture_00821.jpg
Picture_0119.jpg

She is def a thing of beauty. I cant wait to get my camera back. She is throwing down another thick coat of Trics. Yesterday when i looked in the tent i was like .. "DAMN IM BLIND" not by the light directly, but by the reflection from the trics. LMAO!

Peace,
S i R

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

The Apollo looks funky! How would u describe the smell?
Do you know if this an apollo 13 ? Looks tasty for sure! I love when nugs got the BIG tric's on them :)

S

StrikeitRich

The Apollo looks funky! How would u describe the smell?
Do you know if this an apollo 13 ? Looks tasty for sure! I love when nugs got the BIG tric's on them :)

As far as if i know for sure... no, I'm really sorry i cannot confirm genetics.

I got it from an aquaintance, who also told me it was a 45 day strain, and the 4 clonez he gave me had two different phenos, and he wont return any of my phone calls. He called it Apollo 13 BX Pheno; Short, but u can decide. lol.

She smells like fuelycitruspice mixed with the smell of an overripe fruitebasket. she smoke is light, with a meaty, but spiced intake, and a sweetfuel exhale. Truely a one hit ur High, like their is no cieling, high. I can smoke her all day and never close my eyes. Very fun and little paranoia. Really helped me get work done, but not a night med at all.

The reason that pic may look a little funny is that its of a side bud. The HPS is too bright to take a pic with them on.

Picture_0146.jpg

That is a top cola (No top or Fim done) around day 50 flower.

She can definatly throw some trics. The stem that goes into the center of the cola is covered in them all over the plant. IT IS NUTZ!

This Pic is me pulling the tip of a side branch down and snaping a pic with the camera at the tip of the cola.

Picture_296.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Photo Shoot

These girls are at 60 days flowering. They are really starting to frost up. no more clear trics all cloudy little bit are ambering up. The Ogiesels are onto their flush diet Apollos soon to follow suit.

Ogiesel

Go closeup on first pic it is by far my best picture ever taken to date

Picture_0325.jpg
Picture_0233.jpg

Picture_0295.jpg
Picture_0306.jpg

Picture_0202.jpg
Picture_0215.jpg

Picture_0264.jpg
Picture_0273.jpg

Apollo

Picture_0159.jpg
Picture_0129.jpg

Picture_0177.jpg

Getting ohhhh so close now. and then onto the GOOD run. lol.

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Really digging the super close up macro of that frosty as hell nug where the light is extra bright. Real beauty. try not to count the seconds to harvest, stresses the girls out i think :sweating. haha. Seriously I cannot wait to see those wifis under that light tho!

-Meeks:smiley_joint:

S

StrikeitRich

@nMEEKS

ME TOO, and now i guess my OGR journal is going to be continued here in my workshop.

I know right. I got an Apollo in the back corner that is finishing up so much faster than the rest. I may be trying the FLOODING method on her. Im going to get a 10 gallon bucket and fill it with DI water and drop her into it. then turn the lights out on her for 4 full days and CHOP. we will see if she benifits from this procedure after the cure process.

I got this idea from a buddy, Click80, on the Farm. He read it in a Forum on the "Kidz" site authored by a Riddleme.

Ur Workshop is comming right along. Cannot wait to see ur wifi's in their new gardens.

Peace,
S i R

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Holy ogiesel..lol.... Damn she looks killer too! We did a BIG one of these last year outdoors. With mixed reviews... But looks like your cut make's the one we ran a joke :) So she got scraped . But yours is lookin mighty fine. Best of luck with the harvest!! Looks like she's getting close!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin bomb as usual bro. Cant wait to see what you do with those Wifi phenos....
PS: Just got my charger for my powershot 750! some ROCKIN pics after i get out of philo class!

Again, lookin fire bro. Im diggin the Apollo BX. This the "gorilla arm" pheno?

S

StrikeitRich

No it is not the GA pheno. the guy that i got her from he bought two 5 packs of the Apollo 13 BX from the tude. he flowered them all out and gave me the one that stretched the least. reason he called it the Short Pheno.

This girl still stretches like mad though. lol.

@OGPlatinum

NICE ur charger made it to u then.

Turn ur fans off and make sure u got a steady hand casue that macro is a sensative biotch. plus if u can get urs to focus at 12X let me know how i can never get em in focus on macro at that magnification. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom