10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ugmjfarmer

I see what you mean about the 1000's! I was debating going to 600's but I have similar results as you with 1000's. Seeing them both side by side, yep. I'll stick with my cheaper to buy but more expensive to run 1000's. The results speak for themselves.

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

amazing growth GM!! i'm still watching this with excitement!!

CaliShark

CaliShark

The beds are looking wonderful, it's gonna be nice and full in there. 1000w are def the way to go.

S

supasticky

They look so nice! Very uniform. Pretty powerful for your first flower feeding eh? Im sure you know wat you're doing though.

-Supa

S

Socachi

Damn GM this is a kick ass DIY you are one handy mofo, much props man. On your 600's have you thought of using a light mover and droppin em closer to the plants.

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

holy crap, this guy definently has been doing this a while.. great setup man. I'm loving the organic.

M

Michael_Eaton

Soooo clean, I love it!!

2 Questions though:

How do you get the soil out of the beds when you're done?

And what hose system are you using? Did it include the pump? I'm sure it's adjustable...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
This is for all u 600 watt users out there, its time u shit canned them pieces of junk 600erds and get some 1000 watters insted and heres why, first 3 pics are bed 2 with 2 600 watt bulbs, both beds have same strain, same nutes same everythang, and both have ihort bulbs to, not to mention the clones that went into the 600 watt bed were cut 6 days sooner and were bigger than the 1000watt side, the last 3 pics are bed 1 the 1000 watt side, I will let the pics speak for them self..........GM
Whoo Boy... time for me to get rid of my 600 W or at least rock a 1000 W! This is gonna be a great show... :character0113: mad props GM!!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice updates GrowMaster! That's very interesting blowing air into the carbon scrubber... :cool I've been trying to figure out some variations of ducting and fan placement for a 2 hood setup. Any suggestions or opinions on the appropriate sized CFM for two 6" AC hoods at 1600W total in a 4x8 GrowLab? Hahaa, I have a similar floor fan, and I'll do my best to follow your design for the active air intake... ;)
Thanks bro, ya u should be good with 1, 6" fan in there, and maby a speed controller to slow it down a little bit......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Are the lights at the same height? Looks like you will be killing it as usual bro, how do you like the new base nutes? Seems like they are working good as far as veg goes
Ya bro the lights are the same height, they half to be to get the size foot print i need to cover the beds, and Im only using the new nutes for flower, they got advanced sensi grow A&B for veg.....GM
this is what i want 4 xmas this year.
gooood work buddy, cant wait to see how this turns out...
Thanks bro, I will be sure and tell santa to put that on his Christmas list for ya.......GM
They look so nice! Very uniform. Pretty powerful for your first flower feeding eh? Im sure you know wat you're doing though.

-Supa
Thanks bro, thats about normal for my first feeding, and I will max out at around 1800 to 2000ppm
Damn GM this is a kick ass DIY you are one handy mofo, much props man. On your 600's have you thought of using a light mover and droppin em closer to the plants.

Soooo clean, I love it!!

2 Questions though:

How do you get the soil out of the beds when you're done?
Ya With a big plastic shovel and a wheel barrel
And what hose system are you using? Did it include the pump? I'm sure it's adjustable...
It a submersible pump with a short water hose and wand, very basic and simple.....GM

H

hbstoner

Very clean setup... one of the best tent threads ive seen. Keep the pics comin!

M

Malachi

I use 2 - 430's in my 4x4 tent. I have a buddy that grows with a 1000 in his 4x4 and I consistantly get a better yield then he does. 1000's are the way to go in a setup like yours, but I like the 430's for my application because I can get them like 6-8 inches from the plants tops. I think his 1000 he can't get any closer then like 16-18. So I am getting way more lux to the tops then him even though he has 20,000 more lumens then me.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks everybody for the kind words, well its start of week 2 and its feeding time again, ph 6.3 and ppms are 1500, and were leafed again after feeding, first up the 1000watt side:ridinghorse:......GM

DSC01501
DSC01504
DSC01505
DSC01511
DSC01508
DSC01510
S

supasticky

so its 1 1000 vs. 2 600's? The 1000w side is definitely winning IMO.

-Supa

Latest posts

Top Bottom