2010/2011 Purple Myst Project

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xrancher

Xrancher

Looks like maybe im parachuting into the land of cannabis monsters for September. I will be sure to bring my climbing spikes and my chain saw. I assume you have scissors for the light work.

Well Dr., thanks for the the offer...but as a former skydiving instructor...in another life...I highly recommend not jumping into my garden...there are better areas to jump into around here...I've retained a bit of my former knowledge...thanks again Dr...really...

Here's a pic of the Last Quarter Cannabis Moon...July 23, 2011

Last_Quarter_cannabis_moon2.jpg

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Bro thanks for sharing your awesome garden with us and this amazing project of yours. I hope you don't mind my sometimes off color comments I try to have fun while we all learn a bit together. Much love -D

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Bro thanks for sharing your awesome garden with us and this amazing project of yours. I hope you don't mind my sometimes off color comments I try to have fun while we all learn a bit together. Much love -D

Dr. Dankz, you are welcome in my garden anytime...no worries brother...I like your banter...it keeps me goin when I feel overwhelmed.

I was kinda baiting you to see if you really were a jumper...I've been an adrenaline junky my whole life...that's why I now suffer from nerve pain...but I wouldn't trade my path for anyone elses...I've been told that I stretched my youth further than anyone and I believe they may be right...lol

I've made one jump since my back surgery five years ago and plan on doing more soon...I highly recommend jumping from aircraft...who wants to land in those tin cans anyway...??? ha, ha...

and ya, I can probably scrounge up a pair of scissors...lol

Cheers, Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

I was out in the garden yesterday...and tried to take a picture of this but failed...I actually had to refer to the camera manual...ha, ha...

It disappears in the daytime and is only visible when covered in water droplets from the marine fog here...I'm going to look into what kind of spider it is...I hope it's my organic pest control...lol

finally got some pictures worth posting this morning...

spider4.jpg

spider5.jpg

It's only 4-5 inches across...I hope it has a good appetite...

I've also seen the White Cabbage Butterfly in around the garden...

eta:well I haven't found any info on the Cabbage Butterfly eating Cannabis...but I just hate seeing any moth looking things flying around my garden...during my searches I did find this...it was a broken link to thcfarmer.com...so I guess it's alright to post it here...

eta: well I found the quote was from a book so I'm removing it...just in case it's copyrighted materials...

google "McPartland botanist" the info on budworms should be the top link.

I have some organic spray for them but it's going to be so hard to do because the plants are sooo big and sooo close together...

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Dr. Dankz, you are welcome in my garden anytime...no worries brother...I like your banter...it keeps me goin when I feel overwhelmed.

I was kinda baiting you to see if you really were a jumper...I've been an adrenaline junky my whole life...that's why I now suffer from nerve pain...but I wouldn't trade my path for anyone elses...I've been told that I stretched my youth further than anyone and I believe they may be right...lol

I've made one jump since my back surgery five years ago and plan on doing more soon...I highly recommend jumping from aircraft...who wants to land in those tin cans anyway...??? ha, ha...

and ya, I can probably scrounge up a pair of scissors...lol

Cheers, Xrancher

I am supposed to be making my first jump for my birthday. I too have always been an adrenaline junkie most of my life. I choose rock climbing and Skiing but I am open to new rushes still. I always like knowing other people who understand its better to burn out doing what you love then to fade away quietly. At least when you burn out your helmet cam video will make the local evening news. Good to hear your doing all you can to over come back surgery also that can be really hard.

Keep the faith brother hard work always comes with a reward.

T

theTinker

Thanks for the constant updates and good pictures X. This is the only thread i set to daily updates! Congrats on a wonderfully vegged set of monsters.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks for the constant updates and good pictures X. This is the only thread i set to daily updates! Congrats on a wonderfully vegged set of monsters.

Thanks Tinker, I hadn't updated in 10 days...had a few pressing issues in life...sometimes it's priority over pleasure...if ya know what I mean...

I'm glad you stop by and visit my garden Tinker,

Blue Skies, Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

July 26, 2011 pics

Had bit of time today so I took some pictures...

PJ Purple Myst leaf as the Sun is rising...

PJ_Purple_leaf_resize11.jpg

PJ_Purple_leaf_resize10.jpg

This is a pic of a Chinese Yunnan Cannabis plant...it looks a lot like the PJ Purple Myst...than anything I've seen personally.

Chinese_Yunnan_resize1.jpg

Chinese_Yunnan_resize2.jpg

In this garden...I even threw in the kitchen sink...ha, ha...

Kitchen_sink_resize1.jpg

The Cannabis's neighbors...

sunflower_bee_resize1.jpg

sunflower_bee_resize2.jpg

bee_sunflower_resize2.jpg

This is Wild Yellow Mustard...Wild Lavender Radish...Ponderosa Pine...Black Oak...oh and Cannabis...of course...

wild_mustard_wild_raddish_cannabis2.jpg

wild_mustard_wild_raddish_cannabis_resize1.jpg

Some dude standin in a Cannabis hedgerow...

man_in_cannabis_garden_resize11.jpg

man_in_cannabis_garden_resize10.jpg

Thanks farmers...for stoppin by...I hope you enjoy the pics...

Blue Skies, Xrancher

S

StrikeitRich

Damn that is one BIG AZZ BIOTCH.

Luv the pics. Keep em comming.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Howdy again Rancher. I dont know if I am brave enough for a base but it does sound pretty fun. I have always felt with any sport if there is not at least a 25% chance of death what is the point.

On a different note the girls look great. I really dig your garden not just the cannabis, including that stand of ponderosa pines and black oaks you convinced to move close to block your lines of sight .

I am almost afraid to ask is that kitchen sink functional? and is that the plumbers Miller High life or yours haha

Xrancher

Xrancher

Damn that is one BIG AZZ BIOTCH.

Luv the pics. Keep em comming.

Thanks S i R, I really enjoy taking pics and sharing them if I can find the time...and ya I measured my Kandy Kush and she's 10' tall and about 7' in diameter...crowding my PJ Purple Myst...my tallest PJ is about 9'...I was out there yesterday considering getting out my machete and doing some jungle trimming...just couldn't...yet anyway...lol

Howdy again Rancher. I dont know if I am brave enough for a base but it does sound pretty fun. I have always felt with any sport if there is not at least a 25% chance of death what is the point.

On a different note the girls look great. I really dig your garden not just the cannabis, including that stand of ponderosa pines and black oaks you convinced to move close to block your lines of sight .

I am almost afraid to ask is that kitchen sink functional? and is that the plumbers Miller High life or yours haha

Hey there Dr. Dankz, I'm glad you checked those links...read all you can about Skydiving if you think that's something you want to do...as far as BASE...you need to be a competent Skydiver first and know your gear very, very well before even thinking about it...I do have a couple of BASE jumps...scariest thing you'll ever do...besides growing Cannabis...ha, ha...
but I don't think the odds are that bad in BASE but when shit goes bad...it goes really bad...fast...

Moving those Pines is hard work...lol...and damn I can't believe you spotted my beer and nailed the brand...gots to have refreshments workin in the garden...ha, ha...and no the sink isn't hooked up...yet...haven't had the time...but soon I hope cause I have a bunch of cloning to do for next years grow.

Thanks for stoppin by S i R, Dr. Dankz and everyone else...

Blue Skies, Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Howdy Xrancher. I like to notice the stuff other people miss bro. I think it would be really cool having that sink working but at the same time it makes me scratch my head. Keep up the awesome work. Your photos always inspire me toward that one day when we become enlightened enough to open the law for us to all be growing trees like your babies.

I always always do lots of reading before I jump into anything. In the hope I get the best result possible. So you dont think I should go for a BASE for my first jump haha. I will likely go the more traditional route of static line jumps before free falls even. I really started being a adrenaline junkie when I got into heli-skiing and ice climbing they are a lot like base in that stuff doesn't go wrong often but when it does it goes really super bad really super fast.

Peace

Xrancher

Xrancher

Howdy Xrancher. I like to notice the stuff other people miss bro. I think it would be really cool having that sink working but at the same time it makes me scratch my head. Keep up the awesome work. Your photos always inspire me toward that one day when we become enlightened enough to open the law for us to all be growing trees like your babies.

I always always do lots of reading before I jump into anything. In the hope I get the best result possible. So you dont think I should go for a BASE for my first jump haha. I will likely go the more traditional route of static line jumps before free falls even. I really started being a adrenaline junkie when I got into heli-skiing and ice climbing they are a lot like base in that stuff doesn't go wrong often but when it does it goes really super bad really super fast.

Peace

Dr. D, you are truly a brother...you can do AFF which is freefall with two instructors making sure you are staying stable, static line or a tandem. Many dropzones want you to do a tandem...but with your experience my personal opinion is to take an AFF course...no need for a tandem...you probably already have very good spatial awareness...which is what a tandem introduces you to...go straight to the AFF course.

Blue Skies Bro, Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

Well sorry for the thread drift...here's some photos I took this morning of the PJ Purple Myst...the most beautiful plant...with the most amazing medicinal properties I have ever had the privilege of caretaking...

PJ_colors5a_resize.jpg

PJ_colors3a_resize.jpg

PJ_colors1a_resize.jpg

PJ_pistils5a_resize.jpg

PJ_pistils2a_resize.jpg

PJ_under_leaf1_resize.jpg

PJ_sun2_resize.jpg

eta: floating water droplets...

floating_water_droplets1.jpg

I hope all you farmers enjoy the pics as much as I do...I wish you all could experience the peace and pain relief this plant has given me...

Peace and Blue Skies,
Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

August 1,2011

I finally got around to fixing some problems with my irrigation system...replaced a 1/2" line with a 5/8 line...my plot is sloping just enough so I flood every other day or so...it works really well to get the edges of the root balls irrigated...that is with some shovel and hoe work first...but I did get a chance to take some pics of the guardians of the enchanted forest...

Old line dug up and ditch cleaned...

60gnomeland1.jpg

New line run...

60gnomeland2.jpg

Checking the flood paths...in gnomeland...

60gnomeland4.jpg

The real workers...and guardians of our food supply...

macro_bee3.jpg

macro_bee4.jpg

Pink sunflower...???

60pink_sunflower1.jpg

Different colored sunflowers...

60four_colors_sunflowers.jpg

Ember colored sunflower...???

60ember_n_pink_sunflower2.jpg

Inside the enchanted garden looking out...

60inside_looking_out1.jpg

Outside looking in...

60sunlfowers_n_cannabis1.jpg

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

That looks like a lot of shovel work brother. Your garden is looking awesome as always. You need an Ent to guard your garden too I noticed that is missing from your collection.

Xrancher

Xrancher

That looks like a lot of shovel work brother. Your garden is looking awesome as always. You need an Ent to guard your garden too I noticed that is missing from your collection.

Hey Dr. D, hortohoney says Treebeard is still busy guarding Orthanc Tower...so I guess I'm outa luck there...

I'm at my limit for a one man garden...it's a lot of work...but it looks and smells like heaven...

On another note...I was just visiting the Emerald Triangle...on business...man my native Humboldt county is beautiful...and the folks are very friendly up there.

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Dr. D, hortohoney says Treebeard is still busy guarding Orthanc Tower...so I guess I'm outa luck there...

I'm at my limit for a one man garden...it's a lot of work...but it looks and smells like heaven...

On another note...I was just visiting the Emerald Triangle...on business...man my native Humboldt county is beautiful...and the folks are very friendly up there.

Xrancher

I am in awe. I think this one man trying to tend your garden would have a heart attack. If I ever get the chance to set my foot upon your gardens paths you might lose me into one of those monsters you call a cannabis plant. When you find me I assure you I will have died with a smile on my face.

I am a bit jealous of your visit to the mecca of growing.

Peace

Xrancher

Xrancher

I am in awe. I think this one man trying to tend your garden would have a heart attack. If I ever get the chance to set my foot upon your gardens paths you might lose me into one of those monsters you call a cannabis plant. When you find me I assure you I will have died with a smile on my face.

I am a bit jealous of your visit to the mecca of growing.

Peace

I feel very fortunate to be where I am at the moment...I was just talking to hortohoney about how lucky we were to be where we are...we just happen to be here...it's where we were raised...as my friend Coop would say...in a cockney accent...you lucky, lucky bastard...

Here are some morning pics...

1morning_light_8511_resize.jpg

3morning_light_8511_resize.jpg

6morning_light_8511_resize.jpg

I found a wild beast in the enchanted garden...

wild_beast1_resize.jpg

I found a gnome eating bear as well...

wild_beast2_resize.jpg

This wild beast is scary...

wild_beast3_resize.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys the pics...

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Latest posts

Top Bottom