2010/2011 Purple Myst Project

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I think I wanna try and slay the cannabis monster if hortohoney is the prize inside

Xrancher

Xrancher

I know this thread is about the PJ Purple Myst project...but...I have successfully lured hortohoney into the dungeon and shackled her for safe keeping(from Dr.Dankz)but decided to go out on my own and take some pics of some budding plants that are very close neighbors of the PJ Purple Myst...

Space Ship Flowering...

Space_ship_flower1.JPG

Purple Trash trying to flower...

Purple_Trash_flower1.JPG

There...we have flowers...!!!!

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks for the good vibes GodZsoN,
everything is goin okay...except I didn't anticipate these things growing into such monsters...in my younger days I flew Hangliders...the dream of any airjunky is to fly forever...

Well...I've been privileged (read terrified) to be stuck in the air unable to get down through the lift to land twice in my Hangliding career ...when you finally realize the sun is going down, you're still at 2,000 feet, can't get to the ground, a certain amount of fear creeps into your psyche.

I kinda have that now as I wasn't really prepared for such monster Cannabis plants.
I'm having a nightmare that is a dream for someone else...but I think I'll survive...ha, ha...but not without some help...check back and see how big these things get before the season's over.

Cheers, Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I know this thread is about the PJ Purple Myst project...but...I have successfully lured hortohoney into the dungeon and shackled her for safe keeping(from Dr.Dankz)but decided to go out on my own and take some pics of some budding plants that are very close neighbors of the PJ Purple Myst...

Xrancher

Thanks to the Purple Myst Project I can just follow my nose and find the dungeon... Besides I like my girls tied up in the dark best. :pimp:

Your girls are looking awesome Xrancher

S

StrikeitRich

ROFLMAO. To funny. Dankz.

No worries there Xrancher. Its only preharvest jitters. lol. My dad actually was a hanglider as well. He is from Vermont and would hanglide in the vallies of the mountains. He would tell me stories of air drafts and warm air jets he would be able to float around on all day if he wanted. Talk about crazy fun.

Glad to see u finally got some flowers, I know they have been in Veg for so long. I bet ur happy to see that she could still do more then grow stem and leaf.

Let the magic happen.

Peace,
S i R

Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks to the Purple Myst Project I can just follow my nose and find the dungeon... Besides I like my girls tied up in the dark best. :pimp:

Your girls are looking awesome Xrancher

Thanks Dr.Dankz, I believe we have a few things in common...lol...maybe more than a few...

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey S i R , That's cool that your dad flew hang gliders...some of the most fun you can have with your pants on...lol. Yes, you're right about the preharvest jitters, I'm going to be having some fun this fall for sure. The PJ purple Myst is a late flowerer so those girls still have some veg time. I hope all your grows are going well.

Cheers, Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

I can't believe it's been ten days since my last update...I've been working my ass off...three jobs will do that...here's a POV that not too many people see...

sunflowers_cannabis.jpg

PJ Purple Myst is flowering...will have some pics soon.

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I can't believe it's been ten days since my last update...I've been working my ass off...three jobs will do that...here's a POV that not too many people see...

PJ Purple Myst is flowering...will have some pics soon.

Xrancher

WOW it looks like your back yard is one giant cannabis plant. Looks amazing I bow to you sir. You got one of the growing gods to come live in your yard.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Dr., thanks for dropping by...and the cannabis god/monster has shown up and I'm gettin abit twitchy...about all the work this fall...I suppose it goes with the territory...well here's some pics at sunrise...of flowers!

Purple_Myst_Flowers5.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers4.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers6.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers3.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers2.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers1.jpg

Fall is just around the corner...

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking great. I know around here there is a trimming service for such projects I think your gonna need a crew of 75-100. LOL

Xrancher

Xrancher

Looking great. I know around here there is a trimming service for such projects I think your gonna need a crew of 75-100. LOL

I've already got someone in mind...one of my mentors...he is "trimmer extra ordinaire".

Thanks Dr. for steppin into my garden...here's some more pics...

Purple_Myst_Flowers10.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers7.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers8.jpg

Purple_Myst_Flowers9.jpg

The two dark green plants in the middle ground are the PJ Purple Myst's.

Yep...gonna need some help...what ya doin in September...???lol

Xrancher

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Always take a vacation the last week of september. Looking great thought. Bad ass pics.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Damn, killer thread. some mega trees there man!

Thanks zoo, thanks for stoppin by...I did read humboldtlocal's thread last year and took notes...just sayin...good mentors are hard to find.

Always take a vacation the last week of september. Looking great thought. Bad ass pics.

Thanks for thinking of me while you're on vacation...mine's gonna be in... ahh...December...Aussie land...I hope...I'm glad you enjoy the pics ronvmpc...thanks for droppin in.

Xrancher

D

delamountain

That plant looks just like the purple trainwreck cut I sourced out of Lake Co.I have a huge one flowering indoors in a 25gallon smart pot under a 1k.Same purple stems from day one when no other plants had them.Very purple leaning but nice stretch from the T.W.Sorry for trolling the plant is just a dead ringer.The leaf twist in the 3rd picture in post 91 is exactly what mine has.Super frosty plant with a purple floral smell with just a hint of the spice from T.W.Just throwing it out there.

Xrancher

Xrancher

That plant looks just like the purple trainwreck cut I sourced out of Lake Co.I have a huge one flowering indoors in a 25gallon smart pot under a 1k.Same purple stems from day one when no other plants had them.Very purple leaning but nice stretch from the T.W.Sorry for trolling the plant is just a dead ringer.The leaf twist in the 3rd picture in post 91 is exactly what mine has.Super frosty plant with a purple floral smell with just a hint of the spice from T.W.Just throwing it out there.

Hey delamountain, thanks for stoppin by...Lake co is a stones throw away from me...the PJ Purple Myst had two sisters that looked nothing like her..well one had pink trichomes that had very airy buds, with the wide leaf from I would assume from the same, slightly seeded bud. We put the original seeds in a container and forgot about them for a number of years.

My grow partner is doing an indoor scrog with a Purple TrainWreck but it's e32 x Grandaddy Purple and doesn't look the same.

Hey if you've got a pic post it up...I'd like to take a look at her...

Cheers, Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I've already got someone in mind...one of my mentors...he is "trimmer extra ordinaire".

Thanks Dr. for steppin into my garden...here's some more pics...

The two dark green plants in the middle ground are the PJ Purple Myst's.

Yep...gonna need some help...what ya doin in September...???lol

Xrancher

Looks like maybe im parachuting into the land of cannabis monsters for September. I will be sure to bring my climbing spikes and my chain saw. I assume you have scissors for the light work.

Top Bottom