2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

Do you need to download the guidebook to a mobile device to see a map of the booths?

S

Scaldutchman

My lady and I just got our plane tix, staying at my sisters in Aurora/ no hotel cost more to put towards some killer new gear for a couple projects me and my boy from lifes blood r working on together!I could find out from my sis what are some cool places to grab a bite and a bowl lol!

MacGyver

MacGyver

so anybody get see the new MED letter...
i DONT think anyone will be bring there shit from a licensee .......
but we will see
CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Wow, they have lost the battle, but they're still trying to pretend to be the master of puppets;-) Awesome to read actual legislation on weed... at least they are apparently talking about it in the South African Parliament... but the friends there are still very much at risk of harsh criminal prosecution;-) You are blessed in this life experience my US friends;-))))

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
What's this I'm hearing about all the restrictions to the Denver Cup?

As in:
No seed sales
No cannabis consumption on-site

Can any vendors confirm?

Edit- never mind. Thanks ubi for posting that memo- these new rules sure makes for a lame cup.
so anybody get see the new MED letter...
i DONT think anyone will be bring there shit from a licensee .......
but we will see
CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Dang, not gonna be there till Saturday. What a bummer. Guess we'll be doing more sight seeing then anything

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That letter applies to licensed Colorado dispensaries and MIPS that are governed by the MMED..it doesn't have anything to do with non MMED licensed seed vendors...almost none of the seed vendors are licensed by the state of Colorado department of revenue and therefore are not subject to those rule or threat of sanctions. I can really think of one or two actual licensed dispensaries that sell seeds under their MMED license...the Clinic hustles Reserva Privada (DNA), River Rock with Rare Dankness and a couple others sell some of their in house, in state produced seed production but not many else do. Seedsman (Mosca, OG Raskal, Alphakronic, Gage Green, Karma, etc..), MTG, BOG, Motarebel, Top Dawg, Swamp Boys etc.. are non licensed, non Colorado regulated entities so I assume it will be business as usual for them vending seeds. Seed clearing house companies like Seedsman Seeds, Docs, and Attitude Seeds will probably be in full effect just like last year. Oddly enough, not really that many local dispensaries participate in this event anyways except to enter the actual cup for judging.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Texas Kid I was wondering about that. I know most shops dot bother because its mostly a money game. And I personally dont believe for a moment, the amount of cash thrown to win one of these benefits the shop at all. People from northern and southern CO are not making regular teips to buy herb from Denver, ie no one is traveling an hour plus for cannabis. Not worth it anymore.
Had me worried for a hot minute here. Though it wouldnt really affect my participation on Sat.
Find me folks...probably be rocking a 14er Boulder flag as we walk the grounds. Going to have a big grab bag for all growers!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@FlyinJStable I just finalized my tickets. Will be staying at the Best Western in Castle Rock. Will have a rental car if any Farmers will need to have some access to transpo. I get in on Saturday at noon. Leave Monday morning.

I can be found at Exotic Genetics gig. Will be helping Ex out. I may do a lap around to take in the chaos, but unless someone can clue me in on what to do where to go thats kool, I am not one for working my way thru large crowds. Just don't have the patience for that at my age. :D

Really do look forward to meeting some of you all there and grabbing some eats and medicating proper!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That letter applies to licensed Colorado dispensaries and MIPS that are governed by the MMED..it doesn't have anything to do with non MMED licensed seed vendors...almost none of the seed vendors are licensed by the state of Colorado department of revenue and therefore are not subject to those rule or threat of sanctions. I can really think of one or two actual licensed dispensaries that sell seeds under their MMED license...the Clinic hustles Reserva Privada (DNA), River Rock with Rare Dankness and a couple others sell some of their in house, in state produced seed production but not many else do. Seedsman (Mosca, OG Raskal, Alphakronic, Gage Green, Karma, etc..), MTG, BOG, Motarebel, Top Dawg, Swamp Boys etc.. are non licensed, non Colorado regulated entities so I assume it will be business as usual for them vending seeds. Seed clearing house companies like Seedsman Seeds, Docs, and Attitude Seeds will probably be in full effect just like last year. Oddly enough, not really that many local dispensaries participate in this event anyways except to enter the actual cup for judging.
thanks for the clarification @Texas Kid

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Texas Kid Thanks for clearing that up!

I'll be mobbing around Saturday with a bag of hash caramel for the homies since smoking is still in question

Top Bottom