2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
llamabox

llamabox

@llamabox who would be priviliged to be in the VIP that is roped off for "us"? Is this by" invitation only"?
When you show up, just tell the door guy you are there for the Cannarado party. Last year he gave us wrist bands, folks standing in line got a bit peeved when we just walk in and out at will.

Also, the guidebook updated and added the map this morning. Still no vendor/booth list.

pura

pura

What a shame makng a ten hour drive to get shut down
Spent months of planning and saving..... Will there even be a smoke section anymore or will we get harassed about that? CO is fading quick.....

muir

muir

Spent months of planning and saving..... Will there even be a smoke section anymore or will we get harassed about that? CO is fading quick.....
fading quick?
Cannabis culture in CO is not 4/20, 7/10 or the Cannabis Cup. Actually cannabis culture, true cannabis culture here in CO is still hidden away and not in Denver.

pura

pura

I meant by CO pushing away potential new comers like myself... Not the industry.... I could careless about the free samples... I just hate seeing people disappointed all the time and funds raised by most out of staters that have good intentions... I'm not from CO so I'm sure I'm missing lot of the story but it just sucks they decided to push this only hrs away from people making there moves

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

fading quick?
Cannabis culture in CO is not 4/20, 7/10 or the Cannabis Cup. Actually cannabis culture, true cannabis culture here in CO is still hidden away and not in Denver.

YEP! This is what you get when you beg the Gov't for "rights". Colorado blew it going the " give us any laws you want to control us, we just want to be able to have it" route,......

You want to see the future of regulated Cannabis? Just watch the fiasco that is DENVER, ass hats motivated by greed, that lack quality product (as a rule) and bow and shuffle to the constantly changing "rules" just so they can be the exclusive "legal" source for sales. Thanks for fucking up a culture that took decades to establish just so you could make a $,....NICE JOB DENVER!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I meant by CO pushing away potential new comers like myself... Not the industry.... I could careless about the free samples... I just hate seeing people disappointed all the time and funds raised by most out of staters that have good intentions... I'm not from CO so I'm sure I'm missing lot of the story but it just sucks they decided to push this only hrs away from people making there moves

Believe me they KNEW this was coming at High Times, they have pissed off the city government for years, and so made sure the information was not public until the bulk of the non refundable tickets were already sold......,CLASSIC HIGHTIMES. "give us your million bucks, and we'll grant you access what you already have,......."

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

When you show up, just tell the door guy you are there for the Cannarado party. Last year he gave us wrist bands, folks standing in line got a bit peeved when we just walk in and out at will.

Also, the guidebook updated and added the map this morning. Still no vendor/booth list.

Any idea the time frame for this 'Cannarado' gathering? I really enjoy the VIP situation at Willies, sounds like the preferred situation to the CUP!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm sorry guys but this is why you don't support stupid corporations like high times! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Party starts around 7 or so. Free door and $2 big domestic drafts until 10.

Cup will be fun for people attending. Just seems the people simply looking to profit on the whole deal are pissed. Kinda why i steer clear of that whole scene. But there will be good fun at the cup im sure. Lots of good people floating around

J-fly

J-fly

High times is a joke. They think they can show up in Colorado once a year and break all the laws while they make a bunch of $$$ off tourists. Selling a bunch of expensive vendor tables and trashing the venue. Its not even a real cup, because you dont even get to sample or vote, its just a big flea market. The real party will be up at Abasin or Civic Center Park. Lets see the cops stop 50,000 people in the park from firing up at 420. Everyday is 420 in Colorado, Cannabis Cup is for tourists and carpet baggers.

B

boston

Driveing 10 hrs myself
there is a smoking area there is lot of smoke lot of everything

420circuit

420circuit

I will be at the Cup and will smoke several very fine joints wherever the fuck I feel like it. I will be wearing a name sticker that says 420Circuit. This is legal. Welcome to the new reality.

Today I went to the place where the Cup is going to be because there was a grow show. Looked OK, but was small and weird, unlike what will happen on Saturday. It is time to make this plant legal everywhere. Come out and toke with others who feel the same way. I hope High Times does better with signs and lines this time, but hey, everyone's heart is in the right place, so let's just show the world how it should work. Toke and groove, peace.:D

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

High times is a joke. They think they can show up in Colorado once a year and break all the laws while they make a bunch of $$$ off tourists. Selling a bunch of expensive vendor tables and trashing the venue. Its not even a real cup, because you dont even get to sample or vote, its just a big flea market. The real party will be up at Abasin or Civic Center Park. Lets see the cops stop 50,000 people in the park from firing up at 420. Everyday is 420 in Colorado, Cannabis Cup is for tourists and carpet baggers.
Lol what's a carpet bagger, what's the name of the park across the capital? Thats usually packed with 420goers

Top Bottom