2nd Grow - Magnum 357 - OG Kush

• Thread starter CA5P3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 36 of 12/12

Grass is growing....anyone getting Battlefield 3 on Tuesday? Need some squad mates on PC.

F361

F362

F363

F364

F365

F366

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

nahhhhh, mw3 xbox 360 for me

Boooooooo! Haha, and people thought HID vs. LEDs is a heated debate. BF3 vs. MW3 is the ultimate debate!

You know I started this all with playing Battlefield 1942 which was one of the most entertaining experiences ever. I kept that game alive for a while with all kinds of Mods like the Modern Desert combat.

Then Call of Duty came out and kept me so busy that I didn't even realize when they released Battlefield 2, shame on me.

I stayed true to CoD up until Black Ops, I was even one of those Midnight launch people. Then with BlackOps I realized I was getting real tired of the same old thing. I mean the stories in CoD are awesome but that is only about 8 hours out of the 200+ hours that I play one of these games.

Then I built a new Monster PC and remembered with my old one I tried out Battlefield BC2 on it and it didn't run well so I never played it. Started reading about how it has destruction and installed it on my New Beast and boom! I am back Battlefield! Played the Beta for BF3 and for the limited time I got to play the Caspian Border level with all the vehicles it was amazing!

It is really all about the vehicles, nothing like being a very small part of a Land, Sea and Air battle. Also 64 players is just chaos.

I am also a tried and true Keyboard and mouse FPS player. Mouse is so precise. I mean every time I close a window on my computer with the little x I am training for headshots. :)

I am sure I will play MW3 as well, but only the Single Player Campaign. The multiplayer has gotten really stale for me.

T

testez

I understand and agree with the comment about stale online multiplayer with cod black ops. I still play zombies daily. About battlefield 3 you got my curiosity peaked lol. I did wanna try the beta but my thing is that I'm not into the vehicles. The environmental destruction though in this game i hear is next to none though which is what attracts me. MW3 has allot of environmental destruction and it has maps of allot of major cities I like allot. Uh, Homefront had allot of local maps which was sick also.

THE ADVANCED SHIT IS WHAT I'M NOT INTO WHICH IS WHY I GOT STUCK ON COD BLACK OPS. oops sorry for caps lol. Mainly the more advanced the weapons are and the more the game strays away from reality the more I'm not playing it. cod black ops was allot of pre 2k conflict story line and guns which prefer much more.

I will though give bf3 a try just see see what they hype is about but IMO it's sorta like halo with out being to far out in the future.

About your grow. It's funny that you used a flashlight in your last pics. My g/f suggested the same thing but with the regular house light on as well so that you can see all of the rest of the plant, but the area your focusing on has an extra shine which can display details far more better. I'm also going to give that a twirl for tonight's updates.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

I understand and agree with the comment about stale online multiplayer with cod black ops. I still play zombies daily. About battlefield 3 you got my curiosity peaked lol. I did wanna try the beta but my thing is that I'm not into the vehicles. The environmental destruction though in this game i hear is next to none though which is what attracts me. MW3 has allot of environmental destruction and it has maps of allot of major cities I like allot. Uh, Homefront had allot of local maps which was sick also.

THE ADVANCED SHIT IS WHAT I'M NOT INTO WHICH IS WHY I GOT STUCK ON COD BLACK OPS. oops sorry for caps lol. Mainly the more advanced the weapons are and the more the game strays away from reality the more I'm not playing it. cod black ops was allot of pre 2k conflict story line and guns which prefer much more.

I will though give bf3 a try just see see what they hype is about but IMO it's sorta like halo with out being to far out in the future.

About your grow. It's funny that you used a flashlight in your last pics. My g/f suggested the same thing but with the regular house light on as well so that you can see all of the rest of the plant, but the area your focusing on has an extra shine which can display details far more better. I'm also going to give that a twirl for tonight's updates.

Haha not sure what you mean about advanced weapons and Halo. BF3 is all modern day vehicles and weapons. In fact I think they are trying to boast being more real life experience where MW3 is a little more Hollywood with it's movie type sequences.

Well regardless I beleive both Single Player will be pretty epic especially on a hulking PC. The multiplayer though......let me tell you, there is nothing like strapping some C4 to an ATV and jumping off it as it flys into a crowd of enemies or opposing vehicle and laying there on the ground as you push the detonator and watch bodies fly everywhere. I still enjoy doing this in BC2 can't wait to do so on BF3. :)

Yeah the pics with the flashlight are alright, it's so dark in that area that there isn't really any other light to speak of. Look forward to your flashlight update.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 38 of 12/12

Big girls are continuing their growth as per usual.

Here is a picture of the next generation as well. I believe I will save these for my current Mag357 tent once the current Ladies are finished with it. Think I will start something new for when I run a Mag+ test soon enough. Really have the itch for a new hardy strain now that I have learned the ropes of SCROGin.

Gave the little ones their first Grow nutes today as well.

F381

F382

F383

F384

F385

F386

F387

T

testez

it almost looks like the crystals are chunky. hmmm like brown warm sugar you know what i mean. it seems like the crystal amounts to much more then with hids. is this because of the uv spec? can't wait to see this on mine. i got what i would consider currently (at the beginning of week 4) the same amount as week 7 on hid's.

K11NG

K11NG

those crystals are fake because leds dont work. I bet your photoshopping
its impossible for new technology work duh

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

it almost looks like the crystals are chunky. hmmm like brown warm sugar you know what i mean. it seems like the crystal amounts to much more then with hids. is this because of the uv spec? can't wait to see this on mine. i got what i would consider currently (at the beginning of week 4) the same amount as week 7 on hid's.

Well I can't speak to HID comparison as I do not have the experience there, but I really can't imagine any more crystals on these things. Imagine if I was running White Widow. I am once again blown away with the light and my own natural green thumb. Life is good. :)

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

those crystals are fake because leds dont work. I bet your photoshopping
its impossible for new technology work duh

Haha wish I had Photoshop skills like that! Gotta love new technology.......*cough* Battlefield 3 *cough*.......mind you guess this Magnum isn't the cutting edge anymore......I want a Magnum+!

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 40 of 12/12

Well today I noticed some lower leaves were a little droopy. Checked the soil and realized it was already bone dry. These ladies are drinking a lot more heavily now. So gave them a nice watering today and added Blackstrap Molasses to the equation.

Think the ladies are going to love the Molasses, wish it didn't smell so much like Black Licorice though, hate that stuff!

I notice the Calyxes are really starting to swell up. This nice watering with the BSM should give them a nice kick considering how little water they had today.

Guess that is it for today, tomorrow is Battlefield 3, hope my ladies don't get neglected. :)

F401

F402

F403

F404

F405

F406

T

testez

Yep, the bigger they get the more they drink. Add more incrementally every time you put any liquid in. :) Looking good as always.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 43 of 12/12

I have been under the weather for a few days, hope you guys haven't missed my updates to much.

Ladies are looking great, I stared at them today for a bit and decided that I should end up with more for sure then last time. Each bud is really thickening up to close to the size of my last grow but there are so many more colas this time.

I think the ladies really liked the Molasses because they seemed to have really grown over the past few days.

Well since I missed a few days I figured I would go close up crazy today for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

F431

F432

F433

F434

F435

F436

F437

F438

F439

F4310

F4311

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 45 of 12/12

Did a big feeding today. Feeling a lot better today too, Battlefield is now taking up most of my free time though. :)

F451

F452

F453

F454

F455

F456

Top Bottom