2nd round with C.S. nutrients.

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I would try to gently bend those Fire branches over a bit. If you keep having to raise the light then I would begin to worry about the yield of your smaller plants. They are all looking real nice though, very healthy plants.

T

tipper619sd

Looking beautiful.

thanks DS

I would try to gently bend those Fire branches over a bit. If you keep having to raise the light then I would begin to worry about the yield of your smaller plants. They are all looking real nice though, very healthy plants.

Is there a way for me to LST maybe use some fishing line and put a few screws in the wall ? I was thinking about pulling them back but was worried about it not getting enough light but imma use some line and pull them back down a bit growing like 3 - 4 inches a day the fire og is. Crazy i call here lisa leslie.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You could use fishing line, but a softer string would probably be better. The fishing line could very easily start to cut into the plant as it tries to straighten back out. A cotton or even hemp line would be much softer and since it is thicker there is some more distribution of tension. The stretch should stop soon.

T

tipper619sd

well guys sorry for the lack of pics been very busy but i will update you tomorrow or the next day. So far i have been feeding with the bud booster and a&b at 700 ppms my rh stays at 51 and my water temp is at 65 . I did a big trim underneath on sunday night when i used some fishing line and tied them down and got rid of all the lower growth and the branches touching each other. The fire og has still grown back up and over the light about 2 inches but it doesnt seem to be having any issues so far. I took pics on sunday night and ill upload them maybe tonight but if not thursday ill have pics for you guys. Hope all is well and everyones crops are doing stellar. Thanks again guys peace and happy farming.

T

tipper619sd

So I added back again at 30 mls of bud booster and 60 mls of bloom a&B . My current ppms are at 750 and the rh stays between 67 and 59. Room temp is 79 - 75 . My water temp is 68-69. Also i went and got a bigger air pump for my system hopefully they will be happier. I came in today and added some ph down and 1.5 of the bud booster again. After this week i will be doing a full system clean out. I am going in the room now will have more pics today.

T

tipper619sd

so today i topped off with uc roots, h2o2, and 30 mls of bud blaster. Brought my ph down to 5.0 actually its 4.8 right now but gonna see how it is in the am. My plants are still looking about the same , bout to take pics tomorrow. Ppms are at 800 right now water temp is at 68. rh is at 66 to 59 is this a good rh? Also since i have been topping off and not changing water should i be topping off with a stronger solution? I have been adding back at 1/2 strength. Any way ill be taking pics first thing tomorrow morning. Hope everything is going good with everyone's grow and life. Peace and happy farming.

Camnibus

Camnibus

I didn't know you could get away without rez changes running sterile? Isn't there a protien build-up?

Those look gorgeous!, keep doing what your doing.
I run around 65% +/-5 until the last week, then 50.

T

tipper619sd

I didn't know you could get away without rez changes running sterile? Isn't there a protien build-up?

Those look gorgeous!, keep doing what your doing.
I run around 65% +/-5 until the last week, then 50.
thanks man and ya im gonna keep it where its at and well i have been adding back water in between just ph and the uc roots and h2o2 . Am i running sterile ??

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Those look to be nugging up real nice T-619. Great work in there!

T

tipper619sd

Those look to be nugging up real nice T-619. Great work in there!
thanks UC i am trying to figure out if i can put in another light for my plants with the nugs they are about 30 inches from the light because of that damn fire og which grew huge.i think if i can get another 400 in there i would get a nice harvest. I think i am losing potential because of the mixed genetics in there( which was my fault from the beginning) Mislabeled .

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great job Tipper! I'm diggin' the bud shots...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

t-619, consider getting anew bulb. Depending on how much your bulbs diminished to date, changing your bulb could be the equivilant to adding a 400 watt at a fraction of the expense. (Ultra Sun 1000 Bulb @$50)

Looking good in there bro.

T

tipper619sd

Great job Tipper! I'm diggin' the bud shots...

thanks shady just plain cam not like u big dawgs on here man u guys got some equipment.

t-619, consider getting anew bulb. Depending on how much your bulbs diminished to date, changing your bulb could be the equivilant to adding a 400 watt at a fraction of the expense. (Ultra Sun 1000 Bulb @$50)

Looking good in there bro.

Thanks UC i actually bought a new bulb this round but i dont have a 1000w ballast i am using a 600 w. Possibly next round i can get me a MH bulb and see how that works out in the end. I was saying that since my fire og and the diablo cross are very tall my diablo girls ended up about 30 inches away from the light. Next round i need guaranteed clones or teens, Then im gonna see how well i have learned.

Top Bottom