5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

Haha thank you!

I do love it, the biggest problem is when I go to sort or lightly bump one, and a few fall over.

I would like to do this again, just "upgraded".
It takes a mad lad to do what you’re doing. I’m over here like “shit, I got 9 plants, tf I get myself into?!” And you’re over here all nonchalant with your 115ish plants 😅

If you do this again, what are you going to change?

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

This is the stuff of legends. When does this get published? Would I be asking too much for a Table of Contents and a way to jump to a specific page number without hitting the back button 47.5 times? Lol, I can’t believe I just discovered this grow. Congrats on this one!

Observationist

Observationist

This is the stuff of legends. When does this get published? Would I be asking too much for a Table of Contents and a way to jump to a specific page number without hitting the back button 47.5 times? Lol, I can’t believe I just discovered this grow. Congrats on this one!
haha appreciate y'all so fucking much.

just ask away my friend, i know theres lots of pages to scroll through and in general.

Observationist

Observationist

It takes a mad lad to do what you’re doing. I’m over here like “shit, I got 9 plants, tf I get myself into?!” And you’re over here all nonchalant with your 115ish plants 😅

If you do this again, what are you going to change?
Square/rectangle pots, slightly bigger, more stable, watering 115 solos really isnt that bad, takes 5-30 minutes-depending on me, is my water already made
and ready? am i feeling drunk? am i feeling sleep deprived and exhausted? am i coked out? am i just ready to go?

but drip lines, for better/consistent feeding, more, smaller dose feeds through out the shift, instead of only one "big" one at night.
a reservoir that mixes ALL my gallon needs constantly stirring and agitating/-mixing/nutes.

the (un)stable pots is the most annoying fucking thing, otherwise id do this shit again.

proper sized LED panels for the 5x5 otherwise i have enough wattage with no co2 inject/air

IF i go the medium route similar to this, just improved/ "upgraded"

otherwise a ultrasonic fogger below suspended plants in air.

a proper setup 5x5 flood tray/drain to easily drain after flooding the internals.

silicic acid
fulvic/humic
???

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Brooo, I first saw you in that awesome dirtbag crystal palace thread. Ur gonna surpass his page count 😂
hes fuckin awesome, but i have a competitive spirit and want to "surpass" him and aqua and Moe lol

they know a fuck ton more than me

currently slightly intoxicated, been doign laundry and chillin.

competition can be healthy and induces innovation (?)

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
hes fuckin awesome, but i have a competitive spirit and want to "surpass" him and aqua and Moe lol

they know a fuck ton more than me

currently slightly intoxicated, been doign laundry and chillin.

competition can be healthy and induces innovation (?)
Of course it does 👍 I’ve been trying to “outgrow” @Trustfall and @ImpulsiveGrower for a while now. They just don’t know it 😂. Nah I’ve learned a lot from ur thread, good stuff dude!

Observationist

Observationist

so tryna get up to speed an then go from there and so some crazy cool shit

i have no patient, im all about speed, getting shit done fast, i like seeing how fast these things can grow and how to push em.

Observationist

Observationist

Of course it does 👍 I’ve been trying to “outgrow” @Trustfall and @ImpulsiveGrower for a while now. They just don’t know it 😂. Nah I’ve learned a lot from ur thread, good stuff dude!
them as well, thank you!

haha.

and i also want to play around with 2/2 lighting schedule again.

when i did that, some plants shot up, and thats mostly due to stretch but they can still put out nodes in that space.

and it was rapid growth

Latest posts

Top Bottom