A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The HB cookie looking good too for 4 weeks. Probably the healthiest Ive had it.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So Im having a problem with those cookies. I posted it in the infirmary too. Looks like more Calcium is needed. I did something to piss them off a little. Im only at 3mils a gal Next round I might bump it up to 4 mils at week 2.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well it looks like a decent amount of runoff. Been having probs with the feeders plugging a bit kinda thought thats what was going on but the prob is spreading. I feed for 2 min first and second feeds. The other cookie I just ran started doing it and I bumped up the calmag on it seemed to slow it down atleast.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

it looks like nute burn to me? forum? are you running RO water? i can say that i had the same problem before but what sucks is the symptoms are pretty similar for too much and too little with the cal-mag or mag deficiency... But with forum less is more, less light less nutes, my experience anyways. I would try to lower your dosage first, can always add more but hard to take away....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
it looks like nute burn to me? forum? are you running RO water? i can say that i had the same problem before but what sucks is the symptoms are pretty similar for too much and too little with the cal-mag or mag deficiency... But with forum less is more, less light less nutes, my experience anyways. I would try to lower your dosage first, can always add more but hard to take away....

Im at 600 ppm's. That too high?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Had the same thing happen bro bro. It's not a calmag thing as it seems to me the gsc doesn't like a ton of calmag. Usually low mag is noticed on the inner bottoms first before you get fan leaf burns like in the pics. Looks like to high of feed. I got my best runs with gsc when I raised the P and lowered everything else. The flowers still are looking pretty good though man.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

LOL, my bad i can't imagine thats too high:) i retract my other statement, she is a funny girl but 600 doesn't seem too high at all, i guess i shoulda read more of the thread before i chimed inn..

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I've never run the strain but doesn look like its overfed to me. I think youre headed in the right direction, might also want to pump up the P as well. Def might have a little to do with light intensity/heat too. Are you noticing it in patches, like right under the bulb, or is it all over the tops of the plants? Also just curious what your water/feed solution PH is going in? MGG

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Had the same thing happen bro bro. It's not a calmag thing as it seems to me the gsc doesn't like a ton of calmag. Usually low mag is noticed on the inner bottoms first before you get fan leaf burns like in the pics. Looks like to high of feed. I got my best runs with gsc when I raised the P and lowered everything else. The flowers still are looking pretty good though man.
Skunk, i am seeing some pretty fast yellowing in my inner bottoms of my Chemdog 91 x true og day 35 flower, haven't added any cal mag as she didn't seem to need it at beginning flower but i am questioning whats going on. 1100ppm tap water is about 240ppm. maybe she's just craving some now? sorry prime to jack the thread just figures skunk was right here....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunk, i am seeing some pretty fast yellowing in my inner bottoms of my Chemdog 91 x true og day 35 flower, haven't added any cal mag as she didn't seem to need it at beginning flower but i am questioning whats going on. 1100ppm tap water is about 240ppm. maybe she's just craving some now? sorry prime to jack the thread just figures skunk was right here....
Definitely possible she needs it later on. Also very possible your just now seeing she needed some more earlier on but wasn't bad enough to cause damage. I used to get that alot of the chem dawgs. I figured out that it wasn't so much that they needed more late as I just wasn't starting them off heavy enough. Once I hit week 4 I cut down the cal and after week 5 I don't use any. It was a little tricky for me as my last place I could use the tap and just add 2 ml of mag a gallon. This place I'm at now the water is much higher ppm so I use all RO now.... had to bump the cal up quite a bit

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Definitely possible she needs it later on. Also very possible your just now seeing she needed some more earlier on but wasn't bad enough to cause damage. I used to get that alot of the chem dawgs. I figured out that it wasn't so much that they needed more late as I just wasn't starting them off heavy enough. Once I hit week 4 I cut down the cal and after week 5 I don't use any. It was a little tricky for me as my last place I could use the tap and just add 2 ml of mag a gallon. This place I'm at now the water is much higher ppm so I use all RO now.... had to bump the cal up quite a bit

I kinda thought this was the deal but then again I could be just feeding to heavy. Guess I'll find out on the next run. Tweek Tweek!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Maybe Im not keeping up with the feeds? they are only in 1 gallon pots. 4 feeds lights on and the first 2 are 2 min feeds. After this round Im ripping that feed system out and making a new one. No more dribble!

@Goodsen Cranium sampling that Arc this fine morning and it is Delicious!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah that's a classic case of nute burn homie, happens to us all from time to time!! That Cookie is a finicky gal, @Skunkmasterflex & @brotherlewrl hit the requirements for her right on the nail ....some of the Chems and their hybrids I've grown are the same, usually takes me 3 runs with a plant to know when & what it craves!! I haven't tested my taps ppm but I never mix full strength, only 1/4 - 1/2 but since I've started mixing my dehu water with it (a li'l over a week ago) my gals are doing alot better. These are old pipes in my house so my water picks up all kinds of crap that my regular carbon filter can't screen!! Tweek on my friend, maybe keep with the 4x feeds but try em at a lower ppm.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah that's a classic case of nute burn homie, happens to us all from time to time!! That Cookie is a finicky gal, @Skunkmasterflex & @brotherlewrl hit the requirements for her right on the nail ....some of the Chems and their hybrids I've grown are the same, usually takes me 3 runs with a plant to know when & what it craves!! I haven't tested my taps ppm but I never mix full strength, only 1/4 - 1/2 but since I've started mixing my dehu water with it (a li'l over a week ago) my gals are doing alot better. These are old pipes in my house so my water picks up all kinds of crap that my regular carbon filter can't screen!! Tweek on my friend, maybe keep with the 4x feeds but try em at a lower ppm.

Thanks amigo! Yeah thats been the progression in my journey with coco is lower nutes more frequency of feeds. I feel Im close to finding that sweet spot. Another Tweek it is!!

Top Bottom