Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abob

whats ur rh? mines been so low before instead of seeing a number the meter would just say --

Gator the controller is set extract at 67% rh. and stops at 62% rh,it takes only but 10 seconds. I keep the tent at an average of 62 %. I do lose a bit of CO2. I have set my CO2 low and The extract intake is high my loss is at a min.

A

Abob

Thanks JointOps, I hope this round goes as well if not better. I am more aware of what the ladies needs are this grow. I am increasing my growing knowledge by reading and asking questions. All the farmers here, are helping one another through their growing experiences. I am very happy to be part of this farming community. Thanks

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Abob,
I thought I'd check out your ScrOG grow as that is what our tent is doing on it's next grow...
My AG partner is going to be growing Purple TrainWreck in a ScrOG grow with no previous experience...
I say no experience...but ...
she is an avid outdoor vegetable farmer herself.
I think I will be planting my Purple Myst in the hoop house tonight so the tent will be washed down with bleach and away she goes...I don't know if she will be showing her grow...but I'll be keeping close tabs on it and may post about it a time or two.
Good luck with your grow!
When the lazy people say it's free...we farmers all know how much hard work, sweat, money and love we give for our favorite medicine.

Xrancher

A

Abob

Hey Abob,
I thought I'd check out your ScrOG grow as that is what our tent is doing on it's next grow...
My AG partner is going to be growing Purple TrainWreck in a ScrOG grow with no previous experience...
I say no experience...but ...
she is an avid outdoor vegetable farmer herself.
I think I will be planting my Purple Myst in the hoop house tonight so the tent will be washed down with bleach and away she goes...I don't know if she will be showing her grow...but I'll be keeping close tabs on it and may post about it a time or two.
Good luck with your grow!
When the lazy people say it's free...we farmers all know how much hard work, sweat, money and love we give for our favorite medicine.

Xrancher

Xrancher thanks for the visit and man would I like to scrog the Purple Trainwreck perfect strain for scroging. Would like to know your partners proposed set up, for her grow. Soil, verts, lights, exhaust, system, screen set up, size of tent, you know the entire program. Would love to see it happen with pics and all.
Today is Bloom Day #7 and while I was weaving the bud nods to empty screen holes, I noticed we are in pre flower. Tomorrow I'll post some pic's. The screen is filling in quit nicely. Actually I could of flipped the lights 3 days earlier and the weaving would of been a lot less time consuming.
Your Purple Myst's will enjoy the full moon this evening. Enjoy the planting. Abob

420Gator

420Gator

Gator the controller is set extract at 67% rh. and stops at 62% rh,it takes only but 10 seconds. I keep the tent at an average of 62 %. I do lose a bit of CO2. I have set my CO2 low and The extract intake is high my loss is at a min.

doesnt sound like a bad range to me

didnt know you were running co2 this round, nice:)

cant wait till the next pic update!

A

Abob

Pic's Bloom Day # 9
One screen one height filling in. I've been tying all the larger branches tight to the screen so the lateral are also tight to the screen and close to the lights. So all are at the same elevation as long as you stay on top of the weaving. I'm pushing the large fan leaves down under the screen to enable more light to the bud sites. I'll post the girls progress in a week. thanks for checking in. I;m working on keeping these girls mighty green for another week and a half.
Abob

IMG 1437
IMG 1431
IMG 1433
IMG 1429
M

manisthebastard

Grows looking good blue dream is such a fun and rewarding strain to grow

A

Abob

Thanks Manis, this is my second round with the BD and these are the clones from the first. I agree they are a pleasure to tend. They love and respond well to their nutrients. Lowered the screen this run to increase yield, we will hsve to see how that works out. So far so good. Thanks for stopping in. Suggestion feel free Thanks, Abob

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice dude, looks like a full canopy. Blue dream is one of my favorites.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice show you have going on abo,they look healthy and that screen is blowing up!! How is the hand watering going?? Are you finding it difficult with the screen,i just set one up,but i am thinking of taking the screen off till next run where i would use tables..whatcha think??

A

Abob

nice show you have going on abo,they look healthy and that screen is blowing up!! How is the hand watering going?? Are you finding it difficult with the screen,i just set one up,but i am thinking of taking the screen off till next run where i would use tables..whatcha think??

Thanks for stopping in and checking out this grow Burnalot. This is my second run hand watering and it does have its pro's and con's to it. A half or gallon funnel with 5/8"-3/4" tubing should do the trip. I will find one and try it out. Thanks for bringing this back to doing something about it. Other than that I like to hand water. It's a small grow and usually takes less than 30 min. I water 2 plants at a time with 1/2 gallon of water at a time (1 quart each). After all have had their first watering I start over and repeat the procedure one more time. Hand watering connects me more to their condition. If it where a larger grow I would find another delivery system. I spend 1 to 2 hours a night weaving and tucking the new growth and fan leaves to unoccupied screen locations. If you over vegg it makes it a lot more difficult. This goes on for the first two week of flowering. After that I'm done with the exception of pushing down some fan leaves that are shading bud sites. Then I'm left with only watering. So, not to bad. Sorry about the long answer I haven't writen this morning. Good luck with your scrogging I will make that watering can and post it this week end. grow green, Abob

A

Abob

Hope everyone had a great a great 420 Celebration, I know I did can't really remember any thing toward the end was just weaving the Blue Dreams. Found my camera this morn and I must of taken 420 pictures last night.
I'll share what pic I found. Abob

IMG 1438
IMG 1434
IMG 1432
IMG 1430
IMG 1427
IMG 1428
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh shit! Abob's back with a brand new bag! Sick scrog action... Can't wait to see the lights out eye candy... :mmm

A

Abob

Ahh shit! Abob's back with a brand new bag! Sick scrog action... Can't wait to see the lights out eye candy... :mmm

Hi Shady, Glad you found me. Yeah, I'm at it again and putting what I learned in action and I can already see and tell the difference. Girls are comfy and enjoying the the extra Nitrogen amendments in the soil and I moved over to Earth Juice for this run and I like it way better than The Canna of last run. I feeding EJ grow all the way into the third week of flower this time. I like the color of green way better than that yellow. Figured out what was causing the leaf curl I had the last run, So that's covered. So far it"s all good under the hood. One more week of weaving and Their on their own Yeah. I am going to figure out the white balance so when these Dreams blow up, I'll be able to post up some better photo's. Thanks for stopping by. Abob

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Abob, that's looking killer...I sent a link to your grow diary to my grow partner to check out what you have going on...again that is so cool!

Xrancher

A

Abob

Thanks for checking in Xrancher. Should start a thread for the scroggers to collaborate. I hope your partner joins in. I can hardly wait to see your grow blow up. I don't think you'll have enough room to walk between your plants once they get going. Have fun, Abob

C

crossouttheiis

damn your ladies sure are filling in. great canopy managment man. You need to get under that trellis and pull all the extra :)

A

Abob

damn your ladies sure are filling in. great canopy managment man. You need to get under that trellis and pull all the extra :)

Thanks for the encouragement Crossoutthiis and the suggestion, but what your seeing there is not under growth, those are all the large fan leaves that have been pushed down under the wire to let the bud sites get the light. There are so many fan leaves. Here are a couple of photo's to show what I've been doing. I do not want to stress the girls by removing those leaves. The fan leaves under the canopy are still doing their job so their going to stay. I thought I would try pushing them down to let the light shine on the bud sites. The last picture you can see I still need to tuck and tie about 4 hours worth in the back , all the tall stuff needs to be worked and reworked. 5-7 more days and their done stretching and I'm done weaving and tying.
Enjoy, Abob

IMG 1429
IMG 1430
IMG 1431
IMG 1432
IMG 1435
C

crossouttheiis

Are you one of those pull nothing off the plant if its healthy kinda guy? I can see now what you mean about the leaves being pushed down. like I said your ladies are looking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom