Wanted Alcapolco gold recommendation

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Cant find any pics, but have Acapulco gold from bodhi. She is very narrow leaf. Buddy crossed her to iranian early flower. Which is also a thin leaf plant. Indica structure, but sativa leaves. Have her at f3. I really love this girl! She has a giggly pheno, that is more champagne, and caramel, but not as much funk. And so happy to find the dankapulco pheno. She is carrying that dank we love in our new hybrids. Have 4 plants of this pheno going right now. Just little kids. Shes in my top 3 favorites for sure. She will stone you out so much better than these new hybrids, imho. Lol

shaganja

shaganja

Yup, that thin leaf. I'm pretty sure if you score some from from bodhi, you'll be very happy. I was.

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I have landrace Mexican and Colombian strains. The only thing they are good for is breeding. You cross them with about any modern strain and get plants that have amazing hybrid vigor. This was 4 weeks from sprout.

Then 4 weeks later.
While a college student in 1976 I bought a half pound of Columbian Gold on two occasions. It cost $220 each time we picked up the half lb. It was a thing where we collected money from a group of students, took a long drive to the city and brought back the goods. It had tons of seeds in it and we felt ripped off. But the weed was so crazy good we had students knocking on our doors for weeks looking for more. There was no better weed on campus. The buds were really golden. I had never seen anything like it. We cursed at getting those seeds. But I sure wish I could bring some back to me in a time warp. What I might breed with those sparks the imagination. I would cross it with Afghani. A sativa landrace crossed with an indica landrace. That would interesting.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Acapulco Gold in seed form...

Snowhigh's 1968 Acapulco Gold - ('68 AG X '68 AG (Red Stem). This is probably the best version of AG available in seed form.

I grew out Bodhi's AG which is also very old, and it herm'd a lot. There was a reason it was given away free with the Zipolite Oaxaca.

mountainorganics on Instagram also has a nice '70s Acapulco Gold BX very NLD...

Joe Pietri's Mayan Express is a very good AG BX... [Colombian Gold / Acapulco Gold] X Acapulco Gold (all pre '72)

Hippie Cannabis Genetics on Instagram. The lady who runs the page has all of her fathers original seeds, dating back to the late 60's / early 70s. They have some completely unique stuff.

Mass Medical's AG is the same as Bodhi, except he gave his away for free...

IMG 4503

R

rolandrog

These seeds came from Barney’s. Currently on 2nd week of flower.

Took a while getting to Michigan tho
I just checked on the Barney's Farm web site; according to the web site, Barney's does NOT ship to the USA.

shaganja

shaganja

Alright guys, maybe its cause I'm on my third teramana, but I am willing to give out some of my iranian x bodhi Acapulco gold. I have ran this for three runs, and is ibl. I selected for speed, and Acapulco leaners. So, fast aca phenos. The cool thing about the doc greenthumb iranian is she doesnt dominate. She will give speed and structure, but is easy to select for the other side. It's like 25% iranian, and 75 whatever you put her on. So these seeds give all the phenos I was talking about. There is a Carmel pheno. A dank pheno. And a peppery champagne pheno. The champagne is the giggle pheno. She makes you laugh. I have like 30 or 40 seeds of her and will just give some away. Will get ahold of my buddy also and get his bodhi landrace a.g. this is the one they put the Iranian on. Have always wanted to bx. So maybe now is the time. When I get her bxd, I will jump on and let y'all know. So if you want 4 or 5 of these PM me. They are regenerative seeds, so will haul ass. And 4 or 5 will get you a boy and a girl, I think this is what she wants us to do. Share. Isnt that what we used to do when we scored a bag? Go share with our growmie! So PM me, farmers, I wanna give her, because I really love this girl in particular. She has a soothing feel. Which is also uplifting. Like a day at the beach.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I just checked on the Barney's Farm web site; according to the web site, Barney's does NOT ship to the USA.
Seedsman stocks them though & just started a US distribution wing, also Greybeard.

T

tthomp

I am growing Barney's Farm AG seeds I bought through Seed Supreme. Since then I have bought different strains through 2 different companies (Seedsman & ILGM) that had different offerings. All 3 orders came from the same exact address. What is up with that?

shaganja

shaganja

Acapulco Gold in seed form...

Snowhigh's 1968 Acapulco Gold - ('68 AG X '68 AG (Red Stem). This is probably the best version of AG available in seed form.

I grew out Bodhi's AG which is also very old, and it herm'd a lot. There was a reason it was given away free with the Zipolite Oaxaca.

mountainorganics on Instagram also has a nice '70s Acapulco Gold BX very NLD...

Joe Pietri's Mayan Express is a very good AG BX... [Colombian Gold / Acapulco Gold] X Acapulco Gold (all pre '72)

Hippie Cannabis Genetics on Instagram. The lady who runs the page has all of her fathers original seeds, dating back to the late 60's / early 70s. They have some completely unique stuff.

Mass Medical's AG is the same as Bodhi, except he gave his away for free...

View attachment 1239439
As far as herming goes, was happy to see 3 or 4 out of ten when I first ran her. This tells me she is as landrace as I can get. I believe, if you have an heirloom, or landrace, it SHOULD hermaphrodite. And if it doesnt, it can't be a natural surviving landrace, because it cant survive without human interaction. I cant guarantee no intersex with the seeds I'm giving away, but I know that I removed them for 3 generations, and I dont see them anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom