anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Botanical Plant Oil (Terpinator) , but both are god products ! Believe Advanced Nutrients has a product simular - might be worth a look - PEACE
Oh. I always thought it was the other way around. I thought Green Planets was the original and it was marketed under the Other company name in the States. Either way it works. I seen remo use it 3 years back I think it was and since then I've never stopped using it

chillywilly

chillywilly

Wow, they are similar, never used, but 9-5, what did u notice it does ? myself been thinking of using diamond G turpentine...

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Wow, they are similar, never used, but 9-5, what did u notice it does ? myself been thinking of using diamond G turpentine...
Honestly ive seen strains get very frosty fast. Ive seen frost production as early as week 3 in bloom. Ive seen sugar leaves getting frost on them so thick that i kinda makes you wonder... Now i am realistic in terms of i understand that strains are different from one to the next. Personally using it i found that applying it in to veg cycle benefits more then starting in early bloom. I took cuts from a Blue Dream run i did a year back and for 2 plants i gave Terpinator and 2 i did not... and you could physically see the frost production difference. Also i know Remo did a Analytical test one with one with out and the paper work did come back showing THC% differences. Now just to say this cause i know someone with say something about Remo and AN.... Terpinator is from Green Planet here not AN and Remo i dont think was ever sponsored by Green Planet. I love the stuff and buy 4 liter bottles of it and use it faithfully. I ve used to with GH Flora as well and had no issues. Is it worth the money... well thats truly a " YMMV " question but i know that it will always be a product ill forever keep in my garden

H

hawkman

Oh. I always thought it was the other way around. I thought Green Planets was the original and it was marketed under the Other company name in the States. Either way it works. I seen remo use it 3 years back I think it was and since then I've never stopped using it
I could be wrong - sorry if I am

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Yes ! there are so many new products no-a-days that it makes one head spin !!!
I agree! Personally I love Green Planet Nutes. But even them a company that had just a small line up now has 12 different products. Thank god it's not as expensive as AN lol

chillywilly

chillywilly

Honestly ive seen strains get very frosty fast. Ive seen frost production as early as week 3 in bloom. Ive seen sugar leaves getting frost on them so thick that i kinda makes you wonder... Now i am realistic in terms of i understand that strains are different from one to the next. Personally using it i found that applying it in to veg cycle benefits more then starting in early bloom. I took cuts from a Blue Dream run i did a year back and for 2 plants i gave Terpinator and 2 i did not... and you could physically see the frost production difference. Also i know Remo did a Analytical test one with one with out and the paper work did come back showing THC% differences. Now just to say this cause i know someone with say something about Remo and AN.... Terpinator is from Green Planet here not AN and Remo i dont think was ever sponsored by Green Planet. I love the stuff and buy 4 liter bottles of it and use it faithfully. I ve used to with GH Flora as well and had no issues. Is it worth the money... well thats truly a " YMMV " question but i know that it will always be a product ill forever keep in my garden

Nice....I got over 50 grows didn't use any but got high terpene production doing orgo grow... I did find that using volcanic ash (azomite, bentonite, or Calphonite) hightend quality of essential oils and terpene... Hawaii volcano grown type, he he...
Peace cw...

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Nice....I got over 50 grows didn't use any but got high terpene production doing orgo grow... I did find that using volcanic ash (azomite, bentonite, or Calphonite) hightend quality of essential oils and terpene... Hawaii volcano grown type, he he...
Peace cw...
Hell yea ! LOVE azamite ! Use it all the time as well. I just recently came across it so i really cant say that i know how or when the best is to apply it. I ve seen multiple threads saying sew it in to your soil right off the hop. Others saying top dress... I mixed it in to my soil and went with it.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Been using for over 20 yrs, found out by x CIA agent who put the book out called The Secret life of Plants ... Using some advanced methods now...working it now ...ups and downs...lol...

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

I could be wrong - sorry if I am

I actually found out today that you were right. Terpinator is a States made product. But Green Planet bought the licensing rights for it in canada. Green Planet makes and distributes it here but Terpinator was created down there.

RareLoudness

RareLoudness

In the past I've used both canna boost, snowstorm ultra, and terpinator all with good results. I'm pretty sure that they all use a pgr (Triacontanol). You can buy the hormone off ebay for pretty cheap. It requires mixing with polysorbate 20. Its easy to do and cost much less.

The organic flavor is extracted from alfalfa I think and I have no idea how you would go about that.

I foliar feed to my plants with Triacontanol. Btw

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm using terpinator along with age old bloom / act regiment. only because I need more K.

Panacea79

Panacea79

so far so good. i was 21 days in flower when i started with the terpinator and i have been giving daily doses for 6 days now. now it may be coincidence but i have trichs on leaves that normally wouldnt have trichs i.e. medium size leaves covered in trichs. only thing i dont care for is my og seems to have a more citrus/limonene smell, anyway im thinking this stuff may be a real game changer like sea green and caps bennies. im all organic in soil and all indications so far are positive.
Yeah, I JUST started using this now that I'm in about week 4 of bloom with some NL Autos grown from Vision seeds. Only 1 application so far so we'll see. Also using AN Bud Factor X, seemed to make my last batch of OGK frostier.

Panacea79

Panacea79

REGISTRANT: RHIZOFLORA INC

Mailing AddressPO BOX 14541
Post Office Box
City SANTA ROSA
State CA
Postal Code 95401
Telephone Number 707-772-7018
Fax Number
PRODUCT: TERPINATOR 0-0-4

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
(%)
TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT
(ppm)

Arsenic 10.0000
Cadmium 0.5000
Soluble Potash (K2O) 4.0000
Cobalt 1.0000
Mercury 0.0500
Molybdenum 1.0000
Nickel 1.0000
Lead 5.0000
Selenium 10.0000
Zinc 1.0000
JESUS, REALLY!?!? Arsenic?! Maybe I should cut my cyanide feeds in half!! Don't want TOO many deadly heavy metals in my crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom