anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alan Smithy

The difference between uncle johns and the other two is the type of potassium uncle johns is a chelated potassium with added iron and mag the other ones are simple K2SO4 and sugars.....

Last edited:
dnthmn1989

dnthmn1989

Terdinator you only need 60ml a gallon and need to start using it in veg to maybe see results. Amazing stuff lol.
start it b4 you et roots and all the way through doubleing the amount eadh week till flush....LOL

N

noone88

We ran it a few more times but with no noticeable results at 10ml/gallon. We are not using this anymore.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
remo-williams-destroyer.jpg

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Is there an organic or all natural version of this stuff? Id like to push my buds hard

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all,
Been checking this thread... I was thinking about using the terp, but lately using the snow storm ultra,no word yet... I may go back to my orgo azomite and Willard's water mix and wachters' sea weed extract, and at times I use sonne's # 2 calphonite(some bad a**sh**)... But overall A clay, seaweed, silica, and humic/fulvic usually does the trick... and that's the veganic/omri/usda way...builds oils rather than 'stimulate' glandular production...just my 2 pence
Peace cw

Last edited:
buddahslave

buddahslave

Use the Bud Factor X once a week at the beginning of flowering as a folliar spray. This will cause the plant to produce way more thc:smoking:

starfish

starfish

I have tried it 2 times and did some careful comparisons and not seen any difference

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I have tried it 2 times and did some careful comparisons and not seen any difference

If you have used it for multiple grows with no difference using two seprate lines of nute (one on the side) to compare one with one and have no difference would mean you used onky water whilst getting the info not possible the agricultural departments would not allow it to be on the market I know I have had many be pulled from my shelves when in the biz.

There is something wrong with your techniques.
You said you see little difference.?

I am going to say that is user error.

Not to say you dont know what your doing or anything just you need to get back into the books find out where you are stunting the plants or missing some elements of growing.

I say this with experience as when I first started getting serious about growing I could get little different results from any nutrients that I chose. I had great results just little difference between the control and test line.
I now have many years more experience in this case and found that it was my feed schedules and more nutrients than necessary or less or simply not knowing how to use them (as in don't go with the bottles instructions) and I began using it properly with more or less of the A&B at different intervals of life as well as in veggies trinhmg out the flower nutes s supplements and so on.

simply put I commonly get different results from every line I use hell I even get different results from different nute batches from the factory.
I can always ALWAYS tell something has changed even a little bit in my nutrients and useually I can tell you what it is that changed rite off the batt.

In conclusion you either need to find a better way of deciphering the different pheno's and effects or re-install nutrients software to your brain. Again I am not downing you or your abilities just an observation of you getting to comfy in your ways this from an old farter who has been at it 16 years solid year round. Growing my entire life in the garden has shown me some pretty awesome stuff this is one of them. I do believe that I have a comparison of it still on my kilos kilos thread

Last edited:
starfish

starfish

If you have used it for multiple grows with no difference using two seprate lines of nute (one on the side) to compare one with one and have no difference would mean you used onky water whilst getting the info not possible the agricultural departments would not allow it to be on the market I know I have had many be pulled from my shelves when in the biz.

Not to say you dont know what your doing or anything just you need to get back into the books find out where you are stunting the plants or missing some elements of growing.

I say this with experience as when I first started getting serious about growing I could get little different results from any nutrients that I chose. I had great results just little difference between the control and test line.
I now have many years more experience in this case and found that it was my feed schedules and more nutrients than necessary or less or simply not knowing how to use them (as in don't go with the bottles instructions) and I began using it properly with more or less of the A&B at different intervals of life as well as in veggies trinhmg out the flower nutes s supplements and so on.

simply put I commonly get different results from every line I use hell I even get different results from different nute batches from the factory.
I can always ALWAYS tell something has changed even a little bit in my nutrients and useually I can tell you what it is that changed rite off the batt.

In conclusion you either need to find a better way of deciphering the different pheno's and effects or re-install nutrients software to your brain. Again I am not downing you or your abilities just an observation of you getting to comfy in your ways this from an old farter who has been at it 16 years solid year round. Growing my entire life in the garden has shown me some pretty awesome stuff this is one of them. I do believe that I have a comparison of it still on my kilos kilos thread
I see what you're saying. Maybe its worth trying it again

i have some friends who have not liked it. Its possible I was influenced by their bias

starfish

starfish

Any tips for determining how to account for statistical noise?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

First I will describe statistics briefly, and then your question.

In statistics, explained variation measures the proportion to which a mathematical model accounts for the variation (dispersion) of a given data set. Often, variation is quantified asvariance; then, the more specific term 'explained variance can be used.
The complementary part of the total variation is called unexplained or residual.

Thus if this is true then the following will explain why you are looking for the wrong answers to your question. Or you were just trying to doop me and failed.

Suppose there is a series of observations from a univariate distribution and we want to estimate the mean of that distribution (the so-called location model). In this case, the errors are the deviations of the observations from the population mean, while the residuals are the deviations of the observations from the sample mean.

A statistical error (or disturbance) is the amount by which an observation differs from its expected value, the latter being based on the wholepopulation from which the statistical unit was chosen randomly. For example, if the mean height in a population of 21-day-old plant is 1.75 meters, and one randomly chosen plant is 1.80 meters tall, then the "error" is 0.05 meters; if the randomly chosen plant is 1.70 meters tall, then the "error" is −0.05 meters. The expected value, being the mean of the entire population, is typically unobservable, and hence the statistical error cannot be observed either!!!!. <<<Point in case here.

A residual (or fitting deviation), on the other hand, is an observable estimateof the unobservable statistical error. Consider the previous example with plant heights and suppose we have a random sample of plants. The sample mean could serve as a good estimator of the population mean. Then we have:

The difference between the height of each one in the sample and the unobservable population mean is a statistical errorThe difference between the height of each plant in the sample and the observable sample mean is a residual.

Note that the sum of the residuals within a random sample is necessarily zero, and thus the residuals are necessarily not independent. The statistical errors on the other hand are independent, and their sum within the random sample is almost surely not zero.

One can standardize statistical errors (especially of a normal distribution) in a z-score (or "standard score"), and standardize residuals in a t, or more generally studentized residuals. But that is up to you to deligate weather or not it is actually worth your time.

Now persay you want to know about variation in/consistency rather than statistics which genraly have no application to plants, then you will have another case entirely. But this is what you asked so I will simply take my mind and use it elsewhere it may be needed lemme know if you have any further questions

starfish

starfish

Why would you think i was trying to doop you? Getting a little paranoid there wouldn't you say? lol. It was a genuine question

Both your responses have been in-depth and I would at a guess say taken up a fair amount of your time, so unless your otherwise incentivised by some other reason, I assume your just a nice guy trying to help out people like myself without much experience of this product

So in either case thanks for your input. I'll have to read your last answer a couple of times to fully absorb it

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yeah I am extremely paranoid bro just check any of my threads I tend to say this alot lol. I am glad you did take the information contained seriously and didn't take offense to the points made. I am always looking for more information and happy to share my knowledge, constantly working on how to get a great deal of the clouds to clear that Fogg up the glass, while still being processed in my my eyes . In doing so, well to say the least, a few people don't like it. Then others see it as talking down to them, and the worst of them are just condescending and try to throw the most complicated and obscure questions they can ay me to only be more confused or aggravated bybthe answer to the question asked. In short due to it being a little off topic of the subject at hand (altho on topic at the same time) I went through a series of events leading to the point of view where you are just screwing with me and I answered accordingly and feel a bit bad knowing that you actually wanted the information contained, seriously I would have been very surprised to find this out last year but I think more and more people are going the sciences of, rather than the other side simply "growing" of the plant's including any and all and we will be getting a lot more acomplished in the future. The simple fact is that it is very important to me and the entire world to understand plants more than we do. We know more about space for example than our own oceans and plans fall into this very same category, I have to say that this is why we have wars and violence and a few hands on the issue of is not enough to make a difference, I am positive this is why we are going to have the ecosystem completely destroyed or very indifferent from, what is the remains of the current state of things in nature and the ability to create such massive amounts of destruction in a minuté amount of time is no laughing matter. I have received the gambit of the most dangerous and damaging people who want advice on how to get a huge harvest with no problems or hard work involved in getting them and get very pissy when given a complete and accurate answer of how you can't...... so I have to say I am sorry for implying and hope that you have a great deal of time to make it stronger better and fully understand the importance of this quest you are embarking on. The canna books are mostly just a reminder or overview of processes and the other ones are lies in themselves instead of the usual suspects I recommend you check out the best food production books and in turn the college education books for botanist/ horticulture fields as well as ask your local agg for their agripedia' /s and what they can do for you as a non agg member to further your (so called) vegetable and herb garden and I would bet you have a few free things that you can make much use if such as a library you didn't know was there and lab testing for bugs molds pathogens the works not to mention that if and when you do move on to the depths of the most advanced this is a great resource for a few dozen people (across the globe) who want more people like you to know what they know. I hope you have the best of luck with your endeavors and feel free to pm me about this or any topic you have questions about I will simply tell you that I have not a clue if I dont know and love to hear from others experience so on so on P.S. I have a bit of a tendency to do this (run on and rant) so be prepared for it if you do have another question for me lol....

I will also add that this goes for anyone who reads this posting hit me up if you need something have a problem or just wana chat about Not

D

Duder

Greetings all,
Been checking this thread... I was thinking about using the terp, but lately using the snow storm ultra,no word yet... I may go back to my orgo azomite and Willard's water mix and wachters' sea weed extract, and at times I use sonne's # 2 calphonite(some bad a**sh**)... But overall A clay, seaweed, silica, and humic/fulvic usually does the trick... and that's the veganic/omri/usda way...builds oils rather than 'stimulate' glandular production...just my 2 pence
Peace cw

I used to use snow storm ultra as a foliar at the beginning of flower 3 times a week until the buds started really developing, then id stop. I had trics on leaves that normally wouldn’t have them. It seemed pretty legit. This was years ago. I might have to give it another go. That little bottle goes a log way as a foliar. Everything else in my regime stayed the same. Aqua Flakes, bigbud, multi zen and the good old MOAB hammerhead combo. Anyone have a replacement for the hammerhead? I got ridiculous results with those two. My two main strains back then were LSD and Headband. The results were pretty noticeable, when I would run out of the snow storm then used it again on the next run. It only seemed to really work when used at the beginning of flower. Who knows, maybe using just water would have worked? ha! I never do a foliar unless theres magic drops in the spray bottle.. Ha!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I used to use snow storm ultra as a foliar at the beginning of flower 3 times a week until the buds started really developing, then id stop. I had trics on leaves that normally wouldn’t have them. It seemed pretty legit. This was years ago. I might have to give it another go. That little bottle goes a log way as a foliar. Everything else in my regime stayed the same. Aqua Flakes, bigbud, multi zen and the good old MOAB hammerhead combo. Anyone have a replacement for the hammerhead? I got ridiculous results with those two. My two main strains back then were LSD and Headband. The results were pretty noticeable, when I would run out of the snow storm then used it again on the next run. It only seemed to really work when used at the beginning of flower. Who knows, maybe using just water would have worked? ha! I never do a foliar unless theres magic drops in the spray bottle.. Ha!

Mate you really should put that. Back into play for your hybrid grows indefinitely I to the day still do this. Only difference for me is I don't stop until the three week boost so this is to say, for the first 4-5 weeks of flower and I get trichs from top to bottoms of everything most all the time not excluding 1/3 to 3/4 of the fan leaf and fan leaf stem here lemme show ya.......
20151021 072830
20151021 072759

You were on to something there. I am curious why did you stop using this method?

Top Bottom