Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice test you have goin here goo... thanks for sharing.

What are you mixing the fasilitor at for your foliar? 0.6ml/gal is feeds, right?
Yes .6ml is my soil drench mix & when i sprayed i mixed bout .5ml in2 a 8-10oz spray bottle>> it should b .2or3 but thats 2 hard 2 measure with my dropper

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I put 2 cherry pies in2 flower 2 weeks head of every1 els.. ive never ran any of these lines b4 so it i get a issue it will affect cherry pie 2 weeks b4 my main bitches.. it will give me 2 week 2 adjust 4 any possible issues.. i put these plants in2 flower 7 days ago 1 has greenstone full line & the other has Greenstone A&B with Aptus additives..week 1 of bloom is juss like veg >>nute wise..
IMG 20150210 190850

The plants r about the same size

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice and detailed goo thanks for sharing this information! Both your ladies are looking stellar

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that there a week in2 bloom its time 2 drop startboost & add peakboost
P boost drops your PH like a mofo so just watch for that. I have to use RO water where I'm at because there to much metal in my water. The peak boost makes my water drop into the 4.0-4.8 range depending on how much I use and where I'm at in the cycle with the other additives.
Are yoy using the suggested base on the days your using aptus? Also how many days per week are you watering with aptus versus just water or other feeds?
Sorry for the random questions. Just somewhat skimmed over the thread I havnt got a chance to go back over and read what you have been doing... I'm a lazy skunk

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also ..... i only foliar the Facilitor in veg but when I do I also have been mixing it with ic3 oil to help as a pest preventative. Helps with flyers if any come in the soil from the bank ass hydro stores. Iv been using 15 ml of ic3 with 5 ml of Facilitor once a week.... not on days where I water Facilitor. Not sure if that would make a difference or not but just playing it safe.
I also use 2x the Facilitor for the first two weeks of bloom to help beast the plants. Doesn't quite stop the stretch as much as they claim it does. Last round I even used 3x the Facilitor. Shit was wild

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Going into weeks 3/4 with peakboost, be ready for the ph of your solution to plummet. I add in my canna a/b and then ph to 7.8-8.0 and then add peakboost. No kidding it will drop your ph from 6 to 3.5 at full dosage. Just a heads up.
P boost drops your PH like a mofo so just watch for that. I have to use RO water where I'm at because there to much metal in my water. The peak boost makes my water drop into the 4.0-4.8 range depending on how much I use and where I'm at in the cycle with the other additives.
Are yoy using the suggested base on the days your using aptus? Also how many days per week are you watering with aptus versus just water or other feeds?
Sorry for the random questions. Just somewhat skimmed over the thread I havnt got a chance to go back over and read what you have been doing... I'm a lazy skunk
I'll keep an eye out 4 this.. most of my bloom boosters do this 2 me.. so far on week 2 everything phed at 6.2 without doing anything..lol

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Also ..... i only foliar the Facilitor in veg but when I do I also have been mixing it with ic3 oil to help as a pest preventative. Helps with flyers if any come in the soil from the bank ass hydro stores. Iv been using 15 ml of ic3 with 5 ml of Facilitor once a week.... not on days where I water Facilitor. Not sure if that would make a difference or not but just playing it safe.
I also use 2x the Facilitor for the first two weeks of bloom to help beast the plants. Doesn't quite stop the stretch as much as they claim it does. Last round I even used 3x the Facilitor. Shit was wild
What is the biggest difference between aptus an the other flower additives that your were using in the past?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

With the base nutes i use my own mix but with the Aptus additives im using there recommend amounts.. so far they get Aptus with every watering but now that i got me some fresh caps bennies i will mix in a ACT once a week

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive wanted 2 add some extra stuff when i foliar but i chickened out in fear of sumthin bad happening.. glad the IC3 mixed good>> i need 2 try some of that..im gunna do a fasilitor 3x amount 4 my super stretching cookies, & TK

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Goo you water every day?..

We are in 50/50 perlite/coco and only run Aptus 2x a week. We did 1 time only per week and didn't quite get the results we were looking for. 2-3x seems to be the sweet spot with teas + Seagreen on Sunday.

Careful with the high dosages of peak & finale towards the end burning you up or locking you out. We've had some issues running the schedule including the massboost. Depending on your base you might get locked up week 6 of bloom from all the camg plus other nutrients antagonizing each other. Just my 2c

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo you water every day?..

We are in 50/50 perlite/coco and only run Aptus 2x a week. We did 1 time only per week and didn't quite get the results we were looking for. 2-3x seems to be the sweet spot with teas + Seagreen on Sunday.

Careful with the high dosages of peak & finale towards the end burning you up or locking you out. We've had some issues running the schedule including the massboost. Depending on your base you might get locked up week 6 of bloom from all the camg plus other nutrients antagonizing each other. Just my 2c
My bigger plants get watered every 4 days & smaller plants get watered every 5 days.. when i hit bloom they eat every 2-3 days

Im gunna keep this great info in mind later in bloom.. thanks

Top Bottom