• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DevinA95

DevinA95

Which strain is this again ?
And can you get a closer or more detailed picture for me ? I
f you touch it is it like water or is it sticky ?
Tried to get a better picture but it's gone now. My guess is that when I was shaking the excess water off the leaves it came off. I had either a salt build up or mildew starting on my grow bag that I was cleaning up and spilled water on the foilage. So that makes me think it was more like water because if it was sticky I think it would've stayed. I got the grow bag all cleaned up by the way. I used baking soda, proxcide and warm water.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Diatomaceous earth or copper tape if you are in pots
Use the D- earth there soft body and it wont hurt the plants you don't have to be in pots for the D-earth you can use on ground soil get food grade though. Or you can always use salt but only right on the snail to much will cause issue in the soil for the plants I think.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Believe it or not some people eat it! L O L! Don’t ask me why!
Because there is 2 kinds one is food grade used for

Body Detox. Body Detox.
  • Joint, Bone, Ligament Health. Joint, Bone, Ligament Health.
  • Kills Parasites and Viruses for Humans. Kills Parasites and Viruses for Humans.
  • Teeth Whitening.
  • Plant Healthy and Growth.
  • Indoor Pest Control.
  • Natural Garden Pest Control.
  • Animal Health.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I didnt find the post, what is your method ?
The method of spray or grow ? If it is the spray I use the same kind of pressure sprayer the guy had in video and just make sure not to use the peroxide at 3% dilute it 2 to 1. @ tablespoons water to 1 of the peroxide and no ISO alcohol over 70 cause it will kill your plants. As for my grow method soil and hope LOL. The plants I had gotten from a friend before I popped any seeds were the ones with the mites on them from the day I got them from him I'm guessing just didn't see them. Then had a big RH issue couldn't get it over 15%. That and with working I didn't spray the mix on my plants as often as I should have. Then I was able to take some days and sprayed them everyday for 5 days and them suckers were gone, now I spray every few days to make sure I don't get them at all period. BTW I myself don't recommend the use of Neem oil at all now I think it is garbage but that is me. This mix works to do a lot of controlling pests and I will also be adding D-earth for now on also to my soils for more control it helps with mites and aphids and other soft body pests that can live in soils. And it has silica in it to help the plants roots so a +++++. My bad here is the link to the mix I use on my plants and it is safe to use daily if u need to.

Last edited:
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The method of spray or grow ? If it is the spray I use the same kind of pressure sprayer the guy had in video and just make sure not to use the peroxide at 3% dilute it 2 to 1. @ tablespoons water to 1 of the peroxide and no ISO alcohol over 70 cause it will kill your plants. As for my grow method soil and hope LOL. The plants I had gotten from a friend before I popped any seeds were the ones with the mites on them from the day I got them from him I'm guessing just didn't see them. Then had a big RH issue couldn't get it over 15%. That and with working I didn't spray the mix on my plants as often as I should have. Then I was able to take some days and sprayed them everyday for 5 days and them suckers were gone, now I spray every few days to make sure I don't get them at all period. BTW I myself don't recommend the use of Neem oil at all now I think it is garbage but that is me. This mix works to do a lot of controlling pests and I will also be adding D-earth for now on also to my soils for more control it helps with mites and aphids and other soft body pests that can live in soils. And it has silica in it to help the plants roots so a +++++. My bad here is the link to the mix I use on my plants and it is safe to use daily if u need to.

Nice video !
I like home made sprays, usually have good results with just potassic soap but will surely try this recipe as well.
Thanks

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Well I mean with the amount and quality of seafood around you, I wouldn't be trying to eat a ton of snails either!

Happydude32ed

Happydude32ed

I agree with you all, Poekies beans have been some of the best I've had in a long time. He used to have a Magnum Auto that was insane. Also a Neville's Critical Haze, and a blue skunk I wish I still had some more of haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom