Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

@Broken
Last I heard of him he was in a motorcycle accident and was healing up.
I wish I knew cause I would love to get more of his beans.
I’ve tried tracking him down on other sites to no luck.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

It’s alwsys a learning experience, and autos aren’t really the easiest to try to learn with.
Because of them having a limited life span.
STR8

justiceman

justiceman

@jipp @incogneato @Srenots @GT21 @justiceman
In picture 4 above what do you see? I water early today and have them under 600w at about 28" - 30" It looks worse today with more of a light green and drooping or is it wilting? Being that its first serrated leafs were already jacked up it has the least leaf surface so with color and Maybe it was too much light? Its auto speed bud in FF happy Frog soil. 75-78° RH 48-50%

First thing I noticed was the first true leaves are a bit twisted. That could be a few things. A hotpocket of nutrition in the soil or possibly a weak seed. Not all seeds are the strongest. I wouldn't worry about pH much though as a good soil mix should regulate itself. It's true the others don't look that way. Generally speaking if it's drooping while the others are praying that tells me the root system is lacking oxygen. In other words the soil is probably too wet.

incogneato

incogneato

First thing I noticed was the first true leaves are a bit twisted. That could be a few things. A hotpocket of nutrition in the soil or possibly a weak seed. Not all seeds are the strongest. I wouldn't worry about pH much though as a good soil mix should regulate itself. It's true the others don't look that way. Generally speaking if it's drooping while the others are praying that tells me the root system is lacking oxygen. In other words the soil is probably too wet.
Damn man, good to see you around. Hope you've been good. Solid advice as always.

incogneato

incogneato

It's great to see you around here too! I have been good bro and my stash is still going strong but I really need to start up another run here soon and have some fun. :smoking:
Good to hear, id love to watch another JM production! Cool of you to stop in and help @Broken out. Im glad we'll get to see this one through.

Broken

Broken

@justiceman Good to see you and thanks for stopping in. The little one is getting pulled today its barely growing I think I may have damaged the tap root when putting the peat pod in the pot.

@Broken
Last I heard of him he was in a motorcycle accident and was healing up.
I wish I knew cause I would love to get more of his beans.
I’ve tried tracking him down on other sites to no luck.
STR8
He had some killer looking plants that is for sure. Now quagmire he was a different kind of special it seemed.

Good to hear, id love to watch another JM production! Cool of you to stop in and help @Broken out. Im glad we'll get to see this one through.
Your right about the JM production. It is good to have all of you here to see this through with me.

The girls are 18 today and here are the pics

20171231 115823
20171231 120112
20171231 115842
20171231 115856
20171231 115921
20171231 115938
incogneato

incogneato

@justiceman Good to see you and thanks for stopping in. The little one is getting pulled today its barely growing I think I may have damaged the tap root when putting the peat pod in the pot.

He had some killer looking plants that is for sure. Now quagmire he was a different kind of special it seemed.

Your right about the JM production. It is good to have all of you here to see this through with me.

The girls are 18 today and here are the pics
Why pull it? I say let it rip tater chip. Good practice on growing a stubborn girl.

Broken

Broken

Why pull it? I say let it rip tater chip. Good practice on growing a stubborn girl.
I could let it go but and see if it lives but its handicapped for sure. Bad enough that I am pretty sure if it does survive it won't produce but I guess we shall see. I do have a 3rd Fastbuds GSC started its 6 days old and can just see the 2nd set of serrated started to grow.

incogneato

incogneato

I could let it go but and see if it lives but its handicapped for sure. Bad enough that I am pretty sure if it does survive it won't produce but I guess we shall see. I do have a 3rd Fastbuds GSC started its 6 days old and can just see the 2nd set of serrated started to grow.
Its still super early, let it run bud.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I wouldn’t start any training until you start seeing pistols, then you can start to open the structure up.
And I’m with @incogneato let her run her course.
They all look to be pretty close to each other in size so I wouldn’t worry about any of them slacking.
I say they look pretty good from here.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Some leaf twisting on the first set could be from a stuck helmet / seed shell.
I’ve had it appear on some of mine to but they showed good on the 2 set of leafs .
STR8

Enforcer

Enforcer

IMO, let it run. Here's why, I popped a few seeds and numbered them in the order they popped. #1 was a strong grower, #3 not so much. Now 2 weeks from harvest, #1 is doing ok but #3 is sporting the biggest buds. You just never know for sure.

Broken

Broken

Hey @str8smokn @incogneato I think you both have experience with Foxfarms soil. Mine is the HappyFrog which from reading seems not as hot as the FFOF I have to water tomorrow AM the water has been bubbling but I have not put anything in it. I am using Fox farms nutes. Tomorrow will be day 19 would you recommend water again or add any of this from their schedule?

Nute week 14
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @str8smokn @incogneato I think you both have experience with Foxfarms soil. Mine is the HappyFrog which from reading seems not as hot as the FFOF I have to water tomorrow AM the water has been bubbling but I have not put anything in it. I am using Fox farms nutes. Tomorrow will be day 19 would you recommend water again or add any of this from their schedule?

If anything you can use some of the Big Bloom , it’s just a Earth Worm Casting (EWC) tea . So it won’t hurt .
You could add a little bit of Grow Big but only at 1/4 strength I would say to start.
Then you can work your way upto full strength. If the plant can take it.
STR8

Broken

Broken

@str8smokn ( 2 - 0.2 - 0.3 )
Boomerang’s® microbial-based formula helps plants bounce back and thrive while encouraging new root growth and vegetative growth. It contains solubilized organic nutrition that is immediately available for amazingly fast recovery of stressed plants; Boomerang® can also be used as a vegetative supplement.

Top Bottom