Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

ill be tagging along with some autos too.

white widow, hindu kush auto, and maybe a haze auto i forget now. heh.
i figure pop them into solos then to 3g yeah? and let them go. or should i just put them strait to a 3g pot, i know you can top them and the respond well so iv read.
thx broken.

Broken

Broken

Yep that sounds right on the strains.

Glad I could help get something female going for your tent and they will grow somewhat around any light schedule. If you did do any photo plants.

Its best to go with the final pot from the start from almost all accounts.

Topping some say is ok but I'm not sure as it sets them back a bit and with them having a limited amount of veg days built in. I may try a little lst on which ever strain is suppose to be short enough to not run into the lights and maybe top the ones that they claim get tallest.

Have a Good one and Merry Christmas in case I dont make it back on here before then. (family obligations)

jipp

jipp

ill have photos for sure. i have to get my pimp game on.. tomorrow i will chuck pollen on the akorn, and phantom cookies none mutant girls.. they only 2 ready for pollen.

so many males.. ill have to get all chicks one day eh. these autos are garentee to put out, yeah. laughs. look foreword to trying some white widow oil.. the haze should be trippy too.

you have a great time with your family.
i am waiting for papers so i can roll a j. santa knows what i need :P

merry chritsmas.

Broken

Broken

No brother you're all good. The first few leaf sets have a tendency to come in funny, especially in autos. When yhe next set comes in they will probably be good. Keep in mind all of that just came out of a beaner. Just like a newborn baby when they first come out, head all misshapen, goo all over and whatnot lol. They look really good bro, keep up the good work. I actually sent word to R awhile back through Catus man and he sent me a pm. Hes back home in Wa and doing great. Good job, getting his life back in order and happy. He wont be growing for awile but hes doing real well.

I like the baby comparison lol.

Thanks on the compliment on the tiny girls. I watered from a bubbling jug last night and they looked good tonight.

Merry Christmas Friend in case I don't get back on before then

incogneato

incogneato

I like the baby comparison lol.

Thanks on the compliment on the tiny girls. I watered from a bubbling jug last night and they looked good tonight.

Merry Christmas Friend in case I don't get back on before then
Merry Christmas bro. Hope its a great one!

jipp

jipp

yeah lots of variables between video drives, monitors, and our own perception.
but slap a plant under a t-5 and i can make her look good :P

im ready for 2018. bring on the positive vibes.

these autos are interesting i have not done much reading on them recently. not much reading on pot at all really.
but anyhow, im just glad the breeders were able to up the THC since that was the number one complaint i remember reading about them early on.

it just took time.

Broken

Broken

@jipp @incogneato @Srenots @GT21 @justiceman
In picture 4 above what do you see? I water early today and have them under 600w at about 28" - 30" It looks worse today with more of a light green and drooping or is it wilting? Being that its first serrated leafs were already jacked up it has the least leaf surface so with color and Maybe it was too much light? Its auto speed bud in FF happy Frog soil. 75-78° RH 48-50%

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@jipp @incogneato @Srenots @GT21 @justiceman
In picture 4 above what do you see? I water early today and have them under 600w at about 28" - 30" It looks worse today with more of a light green and drooping or is it wilting? Being that its first serrated leafs were already jacked up it has the least leaf surface so with color and Maybe it was too much light? Its auto speed bud in FF happy Frog soil. 75-78° RH 48-50%
Dirt is probably hot... let em ride with water for 30 days. Dont water a little on your clock.... get the pot good and wet and let it go till its light to the touch.. once at the flipping stage start light on flower nutes and ramp it up till 3/4 strength. Always check run off weekly.

Have you checked runoff? You dont have to drown a plant but the little bit of water in the bottom of of the pot should be ph checked.

You can take 1/2 cup or soil and 1 cup of water and mix it up and test to see what you have also. It should be done before planting

incogneato

incogneato

Dirt is probably hot... let em ride with water for 30 days. Dont water a little on your clock.... get the pot good and wet and let it go till its light to the touch.. once at the flipping stage start light on flower nutes and ramp it up till 3/4 strength. Always check run off weekly.

Have you checked runoff? You dont have to drown a plant but the little bit of water in the bottom of of the pot should be ph checked.

You can take 1/2 cup or soil and 1 cup of water and mix it up and test to see what you have also. It should be done before planting

Hes got these in 3.75 gal pots, you would water to runoff? Ive never used the happy frog but the ocean forest was pretty tame. Im not being argumentative, just making sure you knew he was in bigger pots. Tbh, they look fine to me. Slight leaf twist but they're babies and that one might be a light eater. Looks like both phenos have the twist too so maybe genetic. End of the day GT's been doing this much longer than me and ill be the first to admit my auto and soil game is very limited.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hes got these in 3.75 gal pots, you would water to runoff? Ive never used the happy frog but the ocean forest was pretty tame. Im not being argumentative, just making sure you knew he was in bigger pots. Tbh, they look fine to me. Slight leaf twist but they're babies and that one might be a light eater. Looks like both phenos have the twist too so maybe genetic. End of the day GT's been doing this much longer than me and ill be the first to admit my auto and soil game is very limited.
Well youre supposed to test your soil against your water before the plant goes in.... you can flood a pot and learn a lot though. I have some happy frog now that ill test before adding to the pot... all im looking for is ph fluctuations

IMG 20171227 212327 320
Broken

Broken

If dirt was hot I would expect it to be the same for the other six plants or at least the other GSC. With these Auto I have them in the pot they will finish in. 3.75 gallon so the lifting method to me would be tough.

No I have not checked run off as I have not put enough water in them to get run off with me only watering a 5" circle in a deep pot.

I will try this. I didn't check PH on the soil prior to planting because all reports of this Happy From said it was not hot and the only thing I added was pearlite I test my water with the drop that turn colors and its close to 7 but I add a couple Drops of PH Down to get it to 6.5 my ppm is 48 with just my faucet water I only added a very little dose of nutes that were for root growth and ppm was still under 100
I do have a ph pen but it needs calibrated and I cant find the powder to calibrate it

incogneato

incogneato

Well youre supposed to test your soil against your water before the plant goes in.... you can flood a pot and learn a lot though. I have some happy frog now that ill test before adding to the pot... all im looking for is ph fluctuations
Just wasnt sure if flooding a 4 gal pot with such a small seedling would keep the bottom soil wet for too long. I do mostly salts but the one auto i ran was in ffof as well as my mothers. I did a slurry test before i ran them though. Im glad he was able to tag someone with better knowledge of the situation.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Frog vs my water.... it takes 30 days to clean up a hot bag of dirt sometimes. My water and soil are pretty even.

6.5-7 aint a bad tap at all.... its probably hot soil

IMG 20171227 232348 835
IMG 20171227 232440 865
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If dirt was hot I would expect it to be the same for the other six plants or at least the other GSC. With these Auto I have them in the pot they will finish in. 3.75 gallon so the lifting method to me would be tough.

No I have not checked run off as I have not put enough water in them to get run off with me only watering a 5" circle in a deep pot.

I will try this. I didn't check PH on the soil prior to planting because all reports of this Happy From said it was not hot and the only thing I added was pearlite I test my water with the drop that turn colors and its close to 7 but I add a couple Drops of PH Down to get it to 6.5 my ppm is 48 with just my faucet water I only added a very little dose of nutes that were for root growth and ppm was still under 100
I do have a ph pen but it needs calibrated and I cant find the powder to calibrate it
The ph of a coke is 2.52 ....test your pen

str8smokn

str8smokn

Do not water until run off!!!!
That plant is way to small, your pot will stay wet for a week if you do that.

All you got to do is water the plant every other day or so . Just around the plant , not the whole pot yet.
Give them just Staight water and they will snap out of it.
Your over thinking this and making hard on yourself.
There is plenty of nutes in the soil to last for 3 weeks or so.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom