B.O.G.'S Sour Grape in Straw Bales

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking great, zoner! Im intrigued with this. My kind of style, all organic, no digging, and much cheaper than bales of Promix! Love the outdoor grow season, you've got a beautiful place there. You're a lucky man. Veggies look to be doing great, aswell. I will be watching and hoping you enjoy a bountiful harvest in the fall. May shiva watch over your girls.

MoodySass

MoodySass

Yeahh i like the no digging part of it lol. easy gardening is good gardeing!

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Yes, only a single run. When they're fully decomposed, about 2yrs out here since it's so much drier, you end up with 4"6" of material that goes towards development of soil.

Z, I hate seein' the grass cut down too short, I say let it be. :)

Cool!

ZONER

ZONER

how are these going zoner?
Moving along Derelict, the girls are now bushing up and after the 5 days of heavy thunderstorms are ready for a good feeding for pre flowering. So I have started to put together a nice tea with bat and seabird guano, alfalfa meal som kelp again and of corse molasses. Today was 79 degrees and the first full day of sunshine in the last week. Will probably put out some pics middle of next week.
The bugs have given them a break also and all the new growth has done extremely well. I have trimmed out several chewed up areas on each of the sour grapes, so overall they are around 50-55 inches tall from the top of the bales.

ZONER

ZONER

Sure. What an honor. M
Here's the "Lady Medusa"....
A 7 1/2 foot long tall drink of water, with a real robust figure and filling out in all the right places.

ZONER

ZONER

Another day in the Bales .... Could of sworn it was a girl but this mornin' I lifted her skirt up and she was a TUCKER ...have a bunch of bananas hanging ...damn it seems like the straw bales R helping to produce males. Probably not but that's what it feels like. Oh well still have 2 Sour Grapes .....lol .....

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hate to hear that man. At least you caught em while they were still young and they didn't hit everything up with pollen. Lots of hard work and love goin into this grow....thanks for sharin it with us brother. Hopin for 2 nice Sour Grape girls for ya Z. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah man, as much as I loved growing and seeing them grow in the outdoors I finally had to give it up. After a cple nice patches of Godbud got sick with budrot after a very hot, very dry summer and loads of sweat and hard work...comin up on those patches and seeing them in that condition was the last straw for outdoor for me. Plus I just physically couldn't hump it like I could when I was young LOL. Sendin some good K your way bro. MGG

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Another day in the Bales .... Could of sworn it was a girl but this mornin' I lifted her skirt up and she was a TUCKER ...have a bunch of bananas hanging ...damn it seems like the straw bales R helping to produce males. Probably not but that's what it feels like. Oh well still have 2 Sour Grapes .....lol .....
looking good Zoner :)

..Dont feel bad..I just cut down a 6 foot male..:depressed:
Im just glad i found him early

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Some Special Karma for them Sour Grapes brother.. Im like MGG.. I can't stomp thru the woods like I used too.. And talk about skeeters this year!.. I scraped my little outdoor grow back in late May.. After the frost zapped the test plant.. And a dozen thorns in my legs everytime after doing check-ups.. lol.. Best my brother Z.. Donny P

ZONER

ZONER

OH $HIT my KIMBO Kush and my Chocolate Covered Strawberry that was in a Bale ........Threw Bananas Too !!! It is the .....mmughhahaha ..... Curse of the Straw Bales. Well kids it seems like out of the 7 plants put in straw bales the following has occurred
  • 1 Sour Grape Runt taken out in early June
  • 2 Sour Grape have thrown Bananas
  • 1 KIMBO Kush has thrown ...you guessed it ...Bananas
  • 1 Chocolate Covered Strawberry .... Care to guess .... Yup Bananas
O.K. THAT LEAVES THE LAST 2 SOUR GRAPES IN BALES, anyone care for some Maters or peppers?

P.S. THINKING THESE BALES MIGHT BE VALUABLE TO A BREEDER .... HA..HA...HA..

Top Bottom