Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I havent read whether or not these testers were that fresh is there any other factors that show that they might be that fresh this is a brain teaser eh...so interesting! Gotta love it learn something new everyday ive never popped any fresh seeds on purpose so i dont know but 420alldaze is well informed and worth paying attention too ...my tester beans started a lil slow but are jamming now even though i flipped em early :oops:

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and uprising fans? hope all is well in your gardens:) so heres a couple pics, i think theyre at three weeks or so. kinda slow so far but im seein a couple different phenos here. sorry for the shitty pics. one and two are top, 3 and 4 center 5 and 6 last two runts of the batch...lol
Bu2
Bu

cant wait to get these bigger and ready to transplant. thanks for stoppin in ...
peacentreez

Bu
420alldaze

420alldaze

ok fiends and farmers:D time for an update on these beauties. week 5, they are adapting well to their environment,theyve recieved a doseo_O of root stimulator,light fish ferts and mollases. ph is right at 6.0 and they seem to be perkin up. cant wait to blow these up. hoping for a good ratio, keeping them as stress free as i wish i was somedaze...:eek: lol so here ya go, enjoi
Bu1
Bu1 2
Bu2
Bu2 2
Bu3
Bu3 2
Bu4
Bu4 2
Bu5
Bu52
Bu6
Bu6 2

Bugroup
and remember
Spliff

peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

almost six weeks since sprouted, time for a couple pics, a week makes a big difference;) after the root stimulator i gave em last watering, they are lovin life. here ya go
Bu2
Bu

planning on veggin these to little beasts:eek:....lol and theyre on theyre way. thanks to uprising for a shot to grow some new gear

420alldaze

420alldaze

lil update for all the farm fam:) all these plants are measuring about 12" from floor to top. still have them in s0l0s for now while my soil cooks a little more. plus i like to get em about a foot from top of cup before i transplant into bigger pots. most likely going to flower these in 1 gal pots. enjoy the day all

420alldaze

420alldaze

once that root ball takes off they do take off , all is looking good bro....... peace soser
you know it brother, i like to let em get nice and full of roots , that way when they get to spread thier legs so to speak:) they take right off. thanks for stoppin in bro, i know your a busy man. hope the fam is good

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and blue uprising lovers, transplanted #2 and #5 and am getting ready fit them in to sex soon. 1 ,3, and 4 are doing well and ready for tp. 6,well #6 was hit by a lil heat and had to be topped. taking some time to adapt to having her head cut off but should be fine. heres 2 and 5, more to come ...thanks for droppin in
Bu 2
Bu2 2
Bu5
Bu5 2
Bu 5 3

peacentreez:wideyed:

420alldaze

420alldaze

ooops, guess i shoulda mentioned that they are being fed roots grow and mollasses on alternate feedings. measuring up to a nice 23":woot: right now. some supercropping is order . thanks for droppin in
peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

ooops, guess i shoulda mentioned that they are being fed roots grow and mollasses on alternate feedings. measuring up to a nice 23":woot: right now. some supercropping is order . thanks for droppin in
peace
yea get them girls tied down , or your gonna have towers in there brotha , looking good thou , peace soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom