Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Can relate to the heat, phoenix here. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: When you do pop those bodhi saties please be sure to post some pics of your run. Would be interested to try these if your run goes well and it is a balanced stone. Peace

I’m gonna pop them sometime this week. I have a plan..... haha! Seriously, though, I’m gonna veg outside and then, after two months (mid-June) move them into the tent to flower. Neem foliars will, of course, be liberally applied while they’re outside. Once June rolls around, I run the AC pretty much all day anyway, just because it gets so gawddamn hot in the Valley. I’ll run my light during the day, when the AC is on, and there shouldn’t be any problems (he said.... haha). We’ll see. I’m thinking 6x Apollo 11 f4’s, 4x Pinball Wizards and probably 4x that Cherry Sativa cross and 4x something else. Maybe the Goldstar f4’s from way back. I dunno. I’m feeling nostalgic haha. Maybe the old-school Prayer Towers. But definitely a few of those Pinball Wizards. Pics’ll be posted fo’ sho’.

I chopped the Big Sur Nigerian/NL2’s last Thursday, on day 70. They’re drying right now. I’ll post pics of them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

With all the people on here with Bohdi grow experience, do most of you top your plant or keep them xmas tree/donkey dick. I have 1 Pinball Wizard and 1 lemon penatration going, both having Sativa lineage. Should I be concerned in the tent with the flowering stretch?

1. Top ‘em no matter what, but especially if height is a concern. 2. How tall is your tent and how powerful is your light? I use an Apache AT600, which is equivalent to a 1000 watt light and I never worry about how tall they get. I’ve had plants get near six feet tall and it wasn’t an issue. But if you’re using, like, a 400 watt light, you may wanna train your plants and keep them kinda squat and bushy. Also, you may wanna consider planting a few more seeds. What if both of your plants turn out male? You’ll have wasted both time and power, only to find out you got a couple males. Even if you’re in a small tent and you plant a few more seeds, you can always make room and work it out. One seed of each? Nah, dude, plant a few more.

Last edited:
Once again

Once again

1. Top ‘em no matter what, but especially if height is a concern. 2. How tall is your tent and how powerful is your light? I use an Apache AT600, which is equivalent to a 1000 watt light and I never worry about how tall they get. I’ve had plants get near six feet tall and it wasn’t an issue. But if you’re using, like, a 400 watt light, you may wanna train your plants and keep them kinda squat and bushy. Also, you may wanna consider planting a few more seeds. What if both of your plants turn out male? You’ll have wasted both time and power, only to find out you got a couple males. Even if you’re in a small tent and you plant a few more seeds, you can always make room and work it out. One seed of each? Nah, dude, plant a few more.
I have a 400 watt MH going right now, I also have 3 MK Ultras and a couple of Serious happyness in Veg. Those are mainly Indica and have grown before, so not worried about the stretch, I have a 4x4x6ft tall tent. If they both end up being female, I will attempt to cross them with 2 of the other plants.

Once again

Once again

I have a 400 watt MH going right now, I also have 3 MK Ultras and a couple of Serious happyness in Veg. Those are mainly Indica and have grown before, so not worried about the stretch, I have a 4x4x6ft tall tent. If they both end up being female, I will attempt to cross them with 2 of the other plants.
correction: If they both end up being male!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

With all the people on here with Bohdi grow experience, do most of you top your plant or keep them xmas tree/donkey dick. I have 1 Pinball Wizard and 1 lemon penatration going, both having Sativa lineage. Should I be concerned in the tent with the flowering stretch?
I personally top and train all my plants, not just my bodhi gear.

Minitiger

Minitiger

correction: If they both end up being male!

Six feet tall tent? You’ll be fine. I’ve found that the less I worry about things, the less I have to worry about. Weed growing is pretty easy, as long as you don’t fuck it up. I’d still plant a couple more of those Pinball Wizards and Lemon Penetrations, though....

N

Numbar4

Mothers Milk #3
Mothers milk 3   Copy

Nepali leaner, clear foot in height over the rest of the seed plants in the 2x3

Mothers milk 2   Copy 2   Copy

Plants were given a couple of weeks above soil then flipped, around 2/3 nodes high. First time running Samsung LM301B Strip light kit which the plants are loving it.

On my last run with Goji OG, will be replacing her with Space Monkey which had dangerously loud terps and great flavour and stone.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Mothers Milk #3
View attachment 866726
Nepali leaner, clear foot in height over the rest of the seed plants in the 2x3

View attachment 866727

Plants were given a couple of weeks above soil then flipped, around 2/3 nodes high. First time running Samsung LM301B Strip light kit which the plants are loving it.

On my last run with Goji OG, will be replacing her with Space Monkey which had dangerously loud terps and great flavour and stone.
You like your og Nepali crosses #4 dontcha?Those mothers milk look awesome.your new leds seem to be doing the job.how are they on electricity?my bro just ordered the same ones I think.or very similar ones.theyr not cheap are they?if I had the money I would probably get a couple myself but alas I'm as skint as I ever have been.lol.

N

Numbar4

You like your og Nepali crosses #4 dontcha?Those mothers milk look awesome.your new leds seem to be doing the job.how are they on electricity?my bro just ordered the same ones I think.or very similar ones.theyr not cheap are they?if I had the money I would probably get a couple myself but alas I'm as skint as I ever have been.lol.

Haha yeah I love the Nepali crosses, seem to resonate really well with me. Thanks man, I've been really impressed with the samsung strips, equal light to all of the 2x3 also means you can fill the tent with plants. The unit I'm running is a Scope 220, pulls 180w from the wall on full, I have it dialed down to around 140w at the moment. They work out around £1 a watt when purchased here in the UK, I made the change due to running multiple fans, air cooled hoods etc..when I lived further north in the country I used bare bulbs.

Next to the 135w Quantum Board I was using for the same space
Compare   Copy

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Haha yeah I love the Nepali crosses, seem to resonate really well with me. Thanks man, I've been really impressed with the samsung strips, equal light to all of the 2x3 also means you can fill the tent with plants. The unit I'm running is a Scope 220, pulls 180w from the wall on full, I have it dialed down to around 140w at the moment. They work out around £1 a watt when purchased here in the UK, I made the change due to running multiple fans, air cooled hoods etc..when I lived further north in the country I used bare bulbs.

Next to the 135w Quantum Board I was using for the same space
View attachment 866834
What u mean £1 a watt when purchased? Your saying it pulls 180 watts on full so it costs £180?forgive me if it's a dumb question I just dunno anything about led,s at all.i v only ever ran hps so that's the only thing I can compare it to.
Have u had a full crop ran through to harvest under your new Samsung led,s?

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

Mothers Milk #3 42 days from flip.
DSCN4365
DSCN4368

DSCN4371

Dropped 3x, got 3x lassies!

One is down, and cured, and folks can't get enough of her.

The other's drying.

All have been slightly different structure wise, but they have all been large plants, at least for me.

The Appy dad seems to bring the size!

Pileit

Pileit

Bodhi made this novice look like a growing guru,lol. Great genetics has helped so much. After growing fruit for several years friends talked me into cannabis.I built some nice sealed rooms with great lighting. While building I went in search of good genetics. a couple whom had just came from Colorado had some mothers of goji og. I got a couple and when rooms were done grew those along with other strains. People said the others were decent but lots said the goji og was some of the best they ever had. I am a bodhi beleiiver. Keep this strain as a staple. Guys like bodhi make dubs like me good growers. Thank You Bodhi.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
:D
Bodhi made this novice look like a growing guru,lol. Great genetics has helped so much. After growing fruit for several years friends talked me into cannabis.I built some nice sealed rooms with great lighting. While building I went in search of good genetics. a couple whom had just came from Colorado had some mothers of goji og. I got a couple and when rooms were done grew those along with other strains. People said the others were decent but lots said the goji og was some of the best they ever had. I am a bodhi beleiiver. Keep this strain as a staple. Guys like bodhi make dubs like me good growers. Thank You Bodhi.
love your humility bro. Nice

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Mothers Milk #3 42 days from flip.
View attachment 867423View attachment 867424

View attachment 867425

Dropped 3x, got 3x lassies!

One is down, and cured, and folks can't get enough of her.

The other's drying.

All have been slightly different structure wise, but they have all been large plants, at least for me.

The Appy dad seems to bring the size!
Listen to you with the Scottish lingo!!!
3 lassies. 3 bonny wee lassies.
Those mothers milk look good bro.cheers for posting em up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom