wookie 11 (male version of 4)

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

And here's the pack I got
View attachment 878162

Sunshine Daydream (butter cut) x wookie #7 limited edition

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it, lol! Be interesting to see what comes of them!

Nice. So then I’ve got SSH x the grapefruit lavender male Wookie male? Sounds tasty....

Z

zimbogro

I have no experience with Iranian land races, so I can’t speak to that, but Acapulco was never an “up” speedy type of high. Think Cheech and Chong flicks. Stony as fuck, but not “speedy.” And if you’re looking for strains high in THCV, I’d recommend finding some African landraces. I’ve read plenty about all kinds of cannabis and know for a fact that certain African strains are high in THCV, although I can’t offhand remember which regions are known for those kinds of weed.
You would be looking for Malawi Gold or Transkei and Swazi strains

Minitiger

Minitiger

I am thinking have about 1 week left. All the tricomes are milky with no amber.

Did you actually chop that Pinball Wizard a week after you posted that last pic, @Once again ? Judging from all of the white pistils, I’d say it had two weeks to go, maybe more, milky trichs or no milky trichs. I’ve got one Pinball Wizard in flower right now, day 47 and it’s looking like it has at least three weeks, maybe four weeks left to go.

Plus side, I’m chopping one of my Apollo 11’s in two days, Day 49. The other A11 looks like it’s a bout a week behind, which is odd, considering these are f4’s. Last time I grew them, they all looked exactly the same and finished at exactly the same time, too. Don’t know what’s up with these two A11’s, but they look different from each other and are flowering at different rates, too.

The two Cherry Trances I have flowering are looking fucking stellar, but they’ve got maybe two weeks left, as well. I’ll snap some pics when I chop that A11 and post them here.

Phylex

Phylex

I just recently received some accidental, open pollinated beans from Bodhi's gear. While the beans will be a complete mystery, it's still exciting to see what could be of them and I'm grateful for the gracious gift. It'll be fun when the time comes to pop them.

Pack 1: Moontang - (Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus) pollinated by either Terpenado or (Goji x Sunshine Daydream)
Pack 2: Terpenado - (Strawberry Milk x Wookie 15) pollinated by either Terpenado or (Goji x Sunshine Daydream)

He was planning selective branch pollinations and pulled the males out too late. Hence the accidental open pollination

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just chopped one of my Apollo 11 f4's yesterday, day 49. Pretty weird, though. The two Apollo 11's I've been growing this round are absolutely NOTHING like the three I grew a few years ago, even though they came from the same pack of seeds (I've got another pack in the fridge that I haven't fucked with yet). The three I grew a few years ago looked virtually identical, smelled identical, finished at the same time. The one I chopped yesterday had much, much wider internodes and smelled noticeably different from the three I grew a while back and also looks a lot different from the other Apollo 11 I still have in flower (which probably won't finish for another five or six days). All of them have had a very distinct and noticeable pineapple/tropical smell, but the three I grew a few years ago also had an extremely noticeable cheese-y smell to them, just like Bodhi described (pineapple cheetos). The one I chopped yesterday still finished at the same time as the last run (49 days on the nose) and it has the pineapple thing going on big-time, but also has more of an "armpit/body odor" element, coupled with black pepper. Weird. You'd think that these being f4's and all, they be pretty similar.... And also, the fact that the other Apollo 11 I have going is going to take maybe another week and looks absolutely nothing like the one I just chopped makes is very curious. Like I said, I figured f4's would be pretty much identical. Anyway.... Here's the one I just chopped:

IMG 3653
IMG 3654
IMG 3655
IMG 3659
IMG 3660

I'll post pics of the other Apollo 11 when I chop it, which, like I said, won't be for another five days or maybe a week. Y'all should see how different they look, though. Even the flower formation looks different.

And here's a pic of the Apollo 11's I grew a few years back. Now granted, these were topped and the one I just chopped wasn't, but still, I think the difference is pretty noticeable....
A11 f4 group shot

I mean, shit, maybe topping makes that much of a difference, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
swampthing

swampthing

Just chopped one of my Apollo 11 f4's yesterday, day 49. Pretty weird, though. The two Apollo 11's I've been growing this round are absolutely NOTHING like the three I grew a few years ago, even though they came from the same pack of seeds (I've got another pack in the fridge that I haven't fucked with yet). The three I grew a few years ago looked virtually identical, smelled identical, finished at the same time. The one I chopped yesterday had much, much wider internodes and smelled noticeably different from the three I grew a while back and also looks a lot different from the other Apollo 11 I still have in flower (which probably won't finish for another five or six days). All of them have had a very distinct and noticeable pineapple/tropical smell, but the three I grew a few years ago also had an extremely noticeable cheese-y smell to them, just like Bodhi described (pineapple cheetos). The one I chopped yesterday still finished at the same time as the last run (49 days on the nose) and it has the pineapple thing going on big-time, but also has more of an "armpit/body odor" element, coupled with black pepper. Weird. You'd think that these being f4's and all, they be pretty similar.... And also, the fact that the other Apollo 11 I have going is going to take maybe another week and looks absolutely nothing like the one I just chopped makes is very curious. Like I said, I figured f4's would be pretty much identical. Anyway.... Here's the one I just chopped:

View attachment 886185View attachment 886186View attachment 886187View attachment 886188View attachment 886189

I'll post pics of the other Apollo 11 when I chop it, which, like I said, won't be for another five days or maybe a week. Y'all should see how different they look, though. Even the flower formation looks different.

And here's a pic of the Apollo 11's I grew a few years back. Now granted, these were topped and the one I just chopped wasn't, but still, I think the difference is pretty noticeable....
View attachment 886196

I mean, shit, maybe topping makes that much of a difference, but I don't think so.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Two Cherry Trances, both chopped yesterday at day 71 of flower. As you can see, there's a pretty decent amount of phenotype variation between the two plants. I actually think the smaller one, #1, leans towards the Lavender part of the Wookie dad. I don't really have any evidence to back that up, as I've never grown Lavender, but it doesn't remind me at all of the Appalachia and it doesn't really look very "Cherry Sativa" to me, either. Not that I know what "Cherry Sativa " looks like, but the #1 doesn't look "Sativa" at all to me. Stayed short, lots of bud sites, and the last ten days or so, it started looking really pink underneath the light. Pretty plant. I think the #1 could've been chopped at 63 days or so, but I really wanted to chop both of the Cherry Trances at the same time. I think the #2, the big one, should've been chopped around day 73 or 75, rather than day 71, but no biggie. I have one that was chopped a few days too late and one that was maybe chopped a few days too early. I ain't very worried about it.... haha!

IMG 3663

Cherry Trance #1, the maybe possibly Lavender-leaning pheno:

IMG 3666

IMG 3667
IMG 3668

IMG 3669

IMG 3671
IMG 3672

You can tell from those pistils that it maybe might've gotten pulled a little late, but whatever.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And here's the Cherry Trance #2, the more Sativa-ish pheno:

IMG 3675

IMG 3676

IMG 3678
IMG 3679
IMG 3681
IMG 3682
IMG 3683

You can kinda see it in these photos, but in person, there's a relatively decent amount of white pistils here and there, although not so many that I thought it was too early to chop. I don't judge "doneness" by looking through a loupe at the trichomes (although I do have a loupe and bust it out every now and then), I mostly go by the pistils and also just by the vibe. I know that sounds all whatever, but that's how I like to do it. I'd say there's probably 85% red pistils, 15% white pistils and that's all good with me.

Anyway, I've got one Pinball Wizard that's finishing up now. I'm gonna chop it tomorrow, day 73. I actually think that I could let it go to day 80 no problem, but I really wanna finish up this grow, relax for the last few weeks of summer and then start up again. Just got a couple packs of Bodhi testers in the mail yesterday (Genius Thai x OMG and Golden Triangle x 88 G13/HP). Didn't get my first choice, which was the Vintage Jack x Purple Unicorn, and I'm a little disappointed with that. But whatever. The two testers I got sound pretty damn good. Gonna start those mid-September, when I get back from vacation....

Funk junky

Funk junky

Believe me it's like a new form of Kung foo move, the lantern bearer.
You have to hold the CFL in one hand in a semi crouch avoiding hitting my head on the great hunk metal above my head that doubles for my other led.
While trying to phocus phone in other hand

Funk junky

Funk junky

@Funk junky I see you’re slowly getting your camera a little more dialed-in and focused. Well done!
yes I remember those cringe worthy shots bro. Am using an old phone now.
Older tech but can get the focus square up more easily.
Plus at time I was semi underground.
I'd been threatened with eviction neighbour called landlord.
I was running low on meds and decided after shutting down and decided to work solely from inside tent and dry inside tent. Hard work and unless you have somone to help , it's a middle of road trade off if different phenos mature different weeks.
But it's always worth it

Top Bottom