Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I have been using dip and grow solely for years. The smell is kind of unique and the stuff has never failed me. I just F__ed up a batch. I will usually add a very small about of nutrients to the rockwool cubes before I dry them out and place in trays for the clones. Me being a cheap ass, I usually will fill a spray bottle with the remaining water and nutrients and use that to foliar when I take the dome off. Well I was disinfecting some stuff with a grow more product works great but I knew when I mixed that spray bottle sooner or later I was going to mistake it for my watered down nutrients. Sure enough I blasted 1 1/2 old clones will disinfecting spray. I immediately washed it off and they looked ok but I forgot to ring the cubes back out. Went in the trash this weekend
I've made similar mistakes with vinegar (acidic acid). That's why I use VitC (ascorbic acid) as disinfectant these days, won't hurt the plant if some gets on them, they generally rebound. Citric acid works alright also, but not as good as ascorbic acid IMO. I think the disinfectants we use around our grows matter. It certainly can lead to bad outcomes, and it only takes one screwup to do it. I also get bad migraines, chronic nasal congestion, ear aches, so I don't like being around harsh chemicals. Wherever possible.

I've also started using terpenes, like Limonene and Linalool for certain cleaning, disinfectant strategies. There very potent, and surprisingly inexpensive, if you can find them in their purest forms. We have a cat, and I do lots of mopping around here to control the dust bunnies, he's always licking his paws, and I don't want him ingesting anything harmful.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ya they had a trek. Imagine a child in a hot 🥵 car 🚘. Those babies survived.
Lots of bubble wrap, ftw. 🥳
Those are some fancy names. I've seen the Tahoe Cookies, and heard of Sherbadough. But Forza Sans Souci sounds kind of exotic. Dare I say European.

Right. I had to look it up myself. Sounds like fancy food lol
BurnzYzBudZz let me choose the third... Hopefully, I picked a winner.
It's got one heck of a pedigree.
I have been using dip and grow solely for years. The smell is kind of unique and the stuff has never failed me. I just F__ed up a batch. I will usually add a very small about of nutrients to the rockwool cubes before I dry them out and place in trays for the clones. Me being a cheap ass, I usually will fill a spray bottle with the remaining water and nutrients and use that to foliar when I take the dome off. Well I was disinfecting some stuff with a grow more product works great but I knew when I mixed that spray bottle sooner or later I was going to mistake it for my watered down nutrients. Sure enough I blasted 1 1/2 old clones will disinfecting spray. I immediately washed it off and they looked ok but I forgot to ring the cubes back out. Went in the trash this weekend
Shit... Hate that feeling... When you knew better, did it anyway, and sure enough...
We all do it.
Last time I got it was when I sprayed with the lights on... Just a "light dilution"... Fried.🙄
I'm probably overdue.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here we go, 15 minute soak microbe life root dip/foliar spray.
Supposedly these will hold there moisture content without keepin partially submerged, we shall see. I put a minimal amount of foliar water in the bottom to keep humidity high.
758C57E7 97A7 42CC 8535 191CFBA199CE
50A3DA54 CC53 4C98 B855 2B6682743085
3384B4F8 EE8A 4163 BC11 E7839C9FBB9D
5F7E2554 AF68 4131 AAE0 3E6EF8F18A7C
18D3E667 B02C 463D B47F 134732389886

Anthem

Anthem

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
White Runtz
View attachment 1180285

Forum GSC
View attachment 1180286

Apple FritterView attachment 1180287

Just little things, in Solo cups, finishing up in the "greenhouse".
They were all pollinated by the SSSDH's.
💚
Man, those colors are really bleeding though right now. I really enjoy weed that's flowered in cool weather, above all other times. When that purple is bleeding though, you know you got something really special going down.

The little engine, that could. 🚂🚂🚂🚃🚃🚋(hopefully). Need to find THIDIAZURON (TDZ) I think my basal salts are already in this formulation.
IMG 20211019 161914

Last edited:
Top Bottom