Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I didn't vote for it either and without any character assassination(because he's a pretty cool guy) the Budweiser of Cali cannabis isn't a grower at all... it's Big Mike at Advanced Nutrients. LMAO!!! I think he's since made his Instagram private but if you've ever scrolled through his posts they speak for themselves.

Canada's got Dan Bilzerian. Maybe he's the Coors... nah. How bout Berner?!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I think the term we're looking for is saturation. My personal skill level only goes back as far as pre-Prop 215 in that it was suggested by my Mother's physician that cannabis might be of benefit to her given the nausea and discomfort that came from chemo. I was growing so that my Mother would have medicine. Our phones were tapped. House was raided and there were no scales nor baggies nor things you'd find typical of a drug house.

Instead they found a sick bald cancer patient with a film container of pot and a pipe. No arrests were made but having heard the name Dennis Peron through a bearded gentleman under an EZ-up on the Venice Beach boardwalk our case was one of those that helped put Prop 215 on the ballot.

What would I know about growing anything?

The Terps

The Terps

@MirrorZen i don't expect the first few year of legalization will be nothing less of a shit show. And I understand it they open the flood gates and it becomes a race for paperwork, inspections, meeting, buildouts, more paperwork, a flaming hoop and everyone trying to get there first. "master growers" getting hired in a corporate interview lol. I mean every room I ever been in is a snowflake needing something unique to operate max effiency.
Meanwhile new grow rooms are treated like closet grows if you don't have like 20,30,50 lights lol

icanfarm

icanfarm

I do apologize. It's just that right now there seems to be this gold rush happening and I might've failed to mention that at least here in California there is a travesty taking place.

Please forgive me for over-reacting to what I had read. Governor Brown and a few others wrote our new MMJ regulations now MJ regulations that put smaller scale growers in a place where they can't compete with people needing 300 trimmers. See what I'm saying?

I didn't mean to come across as such an ass but if you see what I see happening here right now there are warehouses in the east SF bay popping up in 30K and 50K feet sizes and perhaps my discord with that is what instigated me taking a lunge.

I am clearly in the wrong for rubbing a few people the wrong way. And I'm not wrong at all for seeing quality as it is diminishing in lieu of those with deep pockets hiring consultants, advisors and accountants; Which, I might add is how your thread came off...
That was some of what our post have been away some of us have said in order to keep quality and a market share and to defend our selves from corps ect....

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
The biggest growers I know, produce the best herb hands down. Not sure the assumption that mass production can't be produced at top quality production. I would smoke Ganja Rebel or South Fork seeds herb before 99% of home growers. Huge assumption being made here guys. HUGE!

Now if you are just going to be told who grows the best, then it's always the little guy. But reality? Might be a different story.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The biggest growers I know, produce the best herb hands down. Not sure the assumption that mass production can't be produced at top quality production. I would smoke Ganja Rebel or South Fork seeds herb before 99% of home growers. Huge assumption being made here guys. HUGE!

Now if you are just going to be told who grows the best, then it's always the little guy. But reality? Might be a different story.
LoL That's funny. I actually agree that sometimes they do have the best but in reality your trying top 8% of the crop. With the other 92% being a mirror image that's either to dense or faint mold from not enough airflow getting through the middle of there 3 lb a light canopy.:D
I see it al the time.
For every one of these
IMG 0718
there's a 1000 harsh dark headache giving grams from the same guy.:speechless:

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

We watched that on a training day when I was doing power on the highways I can't belive they haven't took it down yet tbh pretty gruesome but on topic from what we was talking about :)

Dude some of us are pretty hard core stoners, going off topic online is so damn easy to do it seems. If i have done it here or there it's not done in a disrespectful way.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Heads up in MA. They are putting together the largest grow facility in the world over a million sq.ft first build out phase. This is why I believe they delayed recreational a year to give them time to finish and grow out product.

mancdank

mancdank

Heads up in MA. They are putting together the largest grow facility in the world over a million sq.ft first build out phase. This is why I believe they delayed recreational a year to give them time to finish and grow out product.
That's some serious benjamins there lol

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
That makes sense @jaybodankly . I was wondering what a million sq ft would look like. Did construction in buildings that size, but was always sectioned off. I would that would be way too big for an indoor operation run by one company. Outdoors different story, but indoors so many things need maintenance. Renting out to growers is the perfect answer, and genius.

In Oakland the land owner holds the growing certificate, and can boot out whoever, whenever they want. Total power and control.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe the folks in MA can start a thread on this in that state section. I happen to virtually know someone from many years ago who's been somewhat anti-cannabis, and now that the market is opening up, guess what he's looking to do. He's been involved in cancer research for as long as I've known him, too.

Anyway, here, MA.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

So i have a question for you california gardeners. Have any of you seen wonderland nursery? If so what are your thoughts? I would be extremely happy to have someone like jodrey in my homestate during what you guys are going through atm.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I haven't. Looks like they're doing what another friend of mine is doing a la MCRSA.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

It seems like they are trying to have a 'good impact" on the area with that build they have. Truly inspiring to someone like me seeing this video, plus kev is SO damn easy to learn from for me.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I apologize ganjai farms sorry about my spelling, port royale looks like a great spot!
Even though you guys have alot of shit going on there i'm still envious of you over there and the folks you have access to.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those were very enjoyable videos, thanks for sharing! I wonder if we might start seeing more of this stuff on VICELAND. I'm still loving that channel.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

bong apetites host's voice for some reason is like nails on a chalkboard to me, really weird, and no real rational explanation! Yep, gotta agree with ya, vice channel does have some pretty neat programming!

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Now that the permit deadline has passed what do I do to get on board with registration if I wish to acquire a plot and begin cultivation in the next few months? Norml, cannabisiness law and the California growers association don't have any information regarding new growers wishing to start this year. I see in humbolt it may be feasible if I can secure land with a previously registered medical grow.
I'm also wondering what other counties you guys think will be the best for commercial cultivation this year as trinity seems to have completely stopped applications for people that are not already residents and operating collectives.. I have done quite a bit of reasearch I'm just wondering if anyone with a deeper understanding could provide insight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom