Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Thanks for the trip with white widow and super lemon haze, fun grow, fun grow log. Keep on tokin, I'm in week 10, never been there. SS

Have you checked your ambers, and snip off a tester on your next plant to chop. 😉

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

White Widow? More like Shite Widow. 😄 No wonder you threw the last bean away. What breeder made those millet beans?

chemistry

chemistry

White Widow? More like Shite Widow. 😄 No wonder you threw the last bean away. What breeder made those millet beans?

Victory Seeds, don't know if I'll by any of they're seeds again, as I don't have a Budgie. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all bristling with enthusiasm on this sunny'ish Saturday. Not a lot to report this week, still in the process of spinning the grow space round, got the space painted, went for the same colours again, used up the halve tins I had left from the last daub, so maybe another colour/colours next run, will have to wait and see what catches my eye at the hardware store. Not decided what seeds to plant, should get my self online and buy some new stock, as I'm running out of good seed, getting down to all the rubbish stuff like Victory's White Widow, never binned a seed before, first time for everything. So during this run I'll have to order some better genetics, good job there's still some devoted seedsmen that care about more than a few bucks, and long may these dedicated folk rain. 👍 Mites, I need to gather some intel on these creatures, I've taken them to light in the past, and let them extract the urine last run. Every living thing has a physical weakness some were in they're life cycle, and so do mites, its just a matter of exploiting these chinks in they're armour, if I find any I'll let you know. 👍 I don't think poisons and sprays are the way to go, who really knows what's in your food or water these days, or when profit rears its ugly head, then it seems no body cares, it becomes one of those things we just except as there's nothing we can do, suffer the concoctions, or go with out, so I draw the line on smoking chemicals too. 👍

I run a sealed room, so it amazes me how much dust and bits of stuff accumulate in corners after your fans have finished blowing them round, a quick hoover and its ready for paint. 🙂
Clean up 1a (1).JPG

Round two, paint brush and roller time, not a big lover of painting, but it looks good when its done. 🙂
Clean up 1a (2).JPG

And that's it for this mini update, but it shows you where I am with the next run, hope to have more to show you next week, seeds planted would be the ideal situation to be in, or popped would be better, I'll try and get that sorted today, but I'm flat out at the minute, so things will have to slot in as and when I get some free time to do them. And on that note, I'm outta here, tune in next week and find out if I've got any seeds planted, until then, enjoy your weekend, and just keep tokin folks. 👍