Colorado gathering

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TyKaycha

Placed my Jamaican catering order this morning. Oxtail, beans & rice, plantains and dumpling. YUM!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

No worries Winta! Come out another time, this ain't gonna be the last gathering!

My top things that suck to forget are

1. Enough water
2. flashlight w/ extra batteries
3. toilet paper
4. a cup and utensils
5. a chair

sky high

sky high

Damn bro, sorry to hear it. You will be missed.

But never fear. One of the things we'll do this weekend is get a consensus on WHEN the next get-togetha will be. We live in a beautiful state so there' no reason NOT to get together.

and hey...kick that boss of yers in the ass when ya see him. Tell him it's from sky high.

winta

winta

thanx man yea i definatly want to kick his ass! shit like this happens too often with him smh but yea let me know when the next one is like i said before in saving now f that!

Damn bro, sorry to hear it. You will be missed.

But never fear. One of the things we'll do this weekend is get a consensus on WHEN the next get-togetha will be. We live in a beautiful state so there' no reason NOT to get together.

and hey...kick that boss of yers in the ass when ya see him. Tell him it's from sky high.

sky high

sky high

Blastoff.

Look for the yellow streamers marking the way to camp....

travel safely. See ya there!

s h

true grit

true grit

Thanks SH!! Forgot if I asked ya to bring the tent! Hope I did! LOL. if not, I may just not sleep like usual!! Ha.

R

RMCG

Sorry I missed this guys.

It would be great to meet some 'locals'.

Next one.

:sun2:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

We had a great time. It was especially cool to put faces to usernames, and fun was had by all. I'm sure pics will be posted; I'll drop some of mine in a bit.

sky high

sky high

It was a true test of joint lighting skills. The wind HOWLED all weekend... insane shit.....

but it was still one Hell of a privilege to put faces and real time interactions with the names. Contrary to any differences of opinions we may (or may not, LOL) have and the things that may come across this screen, the vibe all weekend at the Rocky Mountain "Farm" was as tight and right as you could ever want a meeting of a group of friends to be.

the consensus was unanimous that this is NOT gonna be a one-time thing. In fact, it appears it may turn onto a monthly gig for as long as folks wanna keep the vibe goin' this summer/Fall. That way more folks around the state can join in as their schedule allows.

and to keep some suck hole from domineering every gathering and muckin' things up... we'll be picking different places to amass and letting different Farmers take thier stab at finding a place and inviting folks to head to their special spot....

here's a parting shot. There were 17 of us en total... though some were shell-shocked by the relentless wind and left before we could get a group photo, those who stayed figured they'd show their ass and give ya a glimpse of how HIGH were were and how much fun we had.

til da next time!

sky

Nono 079
true grit

true grit

Yay! That last shot came out great!!! Nice shots dudes, I'll edit mine and see what I got...

E

evo303

Right on.
Looks like yall had a blast!
I may have to partake in one of these when time allows for it this summer.
Sick pics altitude farmer

T

TyKaycha

We had a good time though next time I'm only taking a bite of Gritty's edibles. Knocked us out for a while!!!

true grit

true grit

LOL!!! That was my bad, didn't know they were gonna put several people out for the evening!! Next time I will attach an appropriate warning label with 2 dose recommendation! ha. And don't worry think we lost a few more along the way with those....ha.

Thanks for the killer grub bro, the cabbage/chicken was insane tasty! If they got jerk chicken/goat, you're gonna have to show me that spot!

Top Bottom