• Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nada

looks like a bunch of old stoners :]

glad you had a great time, hope to catch you all sometime in the future

T

TyKaycha

Ha! Well I knew I was a lightweight but never had an edible put me down like that except when we make those cookie dough brownies. They'll put someone down too!

When I first got there and was setting up and you handed one to me, I didn't even think of it being an edible until I was halfway though. I was just so hungry. Next time, will definitely take it slower instead of finishing it off within a minute!

Yeah the jamaican spot does goat & jerk chicken too. The menu varies weekend to weekend, unless you special order. I think he'll be cool with me bringing people now since I gave him a little extra something special along when I paid. Plus I was pissed the other day I didn't get a chance to check out your Diesel. Could smell the beautiful fuel smell all the way down where I was sitting. We'll have to check it out sometime. Friday's around lunchtime work really well for me as I'm off work, and the place usually isn't as busy as Saturday's.

Pm me

sky high

sky high

BEWARE the Fruity....'er...a GRITTY Pebbles treats! Like a sweet slegehammer falling from the sky on yer head! Kerplunk! Um..... huh?

To the folks who were there/endured the winds...... AT LEAST IT WASN'T SNOWING like it is TODAY!!! We squeezed that sucka in just in time!! Dddddammmmmn!

s h

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

great timing!!! That spot will be gorgeous in september... maybe a second assault?
BTW, I warned everyone about the Gritty Pebble treats... :)

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Great pic. guys.. wish I could of made it.. maybe next year..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats what I like to hear Alt!! Maybe next time sounds way better ne ways!! lol

winta

winta

dam man sorry i had to miss it but it looked and sounds like it was fun :) september would be great thats my birth month :)

great timing!!! That spot will be gorgeous in september... maybe a second assault?
BTW, I warned everyone about the Gritty Pebble treats... :)

sky high

sky high

I think the consensus was that it should be a monthly gig, folks!

A weekend is chosen...a place is named...and those Farmers who can make it show up and make it happpen. This way more folks can have a chance to participate and those folks who wanna make it a regular/monthly gig can do so when their schedule allows.

OK....so where are we going next, my friends?

Septemer is also my birth month, winta....though I'm tryin damn hard to forget that fact....

s h

winta

winta

shit monthly is great :cool0010: im ready for next month already ill just put away my ot money friday (which was supposed to fund this trip smh lol) so ill be straight. ill just buy some campin gear to keep the misses happy and no :fighting0040: yay monthly! :clapping

I think the consensus was that it should be a monthly gig, folks!

A weekend is chosen...a place is named...and those Farmers who can make it show up and make it happpen. This way more folks can have a chance to participate and those folks who wanna make it a regular/monthly gig can do so when their schedule allows.

OK....so where are we going next, my friends?

Septemer is also my birth month, winta....though I'm tryin damn hard to forget that fact....

s h

sky high

sky high

I have a couple of spare tents folks can use if a lack of "gear" is stopping anyone from attending. I'll wager other folks have spare gear they would also lend for a weekend...

s h

T

TyKaycha

Unfortunately I'll miss June but at least for a good reason - visiting family for a couple of weeks in Thailand.

But if something comes together for either/both July & August. I'm down!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That's right. I am planning an excursion with some friends for June 12. Destination still unknown, but my boys will be with their mom that weekend, and I can cut a little loose with less responsibility...:) This will not be limited to Farmers, but all Farmers are welcome. I was actually thinking about Shelf Road near Canon City, or possibly somewhere near Cotopaxi or Salida. I also do have extra gear if someone needs it.

C

COCannabis

I wish I didn't join so late, and I could've made this! Sounds awesome, the Aspen area is beautiful...I spend every Christmas in Snowmass :)

Melizzard

Melizzard

Major bummer ... just checked my schedule and my daughter's wedding is that weekend (now that it looks like I might be invited after all) and the next weekend is my agility competition. :( Any chance for the first or last weekend in June? If not, no problem ... I'll just have to try and catch July. :)

xoo
mpb

That's right. I am planning an excursion with some friends for June 12. Destination still unknown, but my boys will be with their mom that weekend, and I can cut a little loose with less responsibility...:) This will not be limited to Farmers, but all Farmers are welcome. I was actually thinking about Shelf Road near Canon City, or possibly somewhere near Cotopaxi or Salida. I also do have extra gear if someone needs it.

sky high

sky high

The inquiries are coming in... "So when's the next camp out, sky?"

Good question. Let's get some dialog goin here and set a date.

Possible dates: July 10-11, July 17-18, July 24-25

The 10th-11th might be a good weekend because a lot of folks head out for the 4th. Are any of the usual suspects here goin camping over the 4th and the 10-11th would be too much, too soon?

Where?

let's make it happen!

s h

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I vote for 10-11... but I could be flexible, although I will be out of town the last week of July.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I'm good for the 10-11 too ... not camping over the 4th. Too crazy crowded for me. Don't much care where as long as the roads are REALLY good and there's enuff room for me to swing in.

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

Heya folks

Looking for an easy option...I checked my HOA's online reservations for the 10-11th. Unfortunately it looks like someone has already booked the campground and lodge for the weekend.

I think everyone but me/mine were from the Front Range on the last trip. If anyone has an idea or knows of a special place closer down yer way...speak up. Anything/everything I can think of is up my way or in the Leadville area in general.

s h

Top Bottom